Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 10:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion on the big list of drug-induced killers...  (Read 931 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:07:39 PM

Charleston church shooter may be just the latest

As WND has reported, Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof was a known drug user who was caught with the powerful mind-altering narcotic Suboxone when apprehended by police during an incident on Feb. 28.

Suboxone is used to treat addiction to opioid drugs such as heroin. It has a host of adverse side effects including irrational, violent behavior.

According to a data set of U.S. mass shootings from 1982-2012 prepared by Mother Jones magazine, of 62 mass shootings carried out by 64 shooters, the majority of the shooters (41) were noted to have signs of possible mental illness — the precise kinds of mental illnesses that psychotropic medications are prescribed for.

WND has compiled a list of killings committed by persons who had used mind-altering drugs or recently come off of them at the time of their crimes:

[...]
Andrea Yates, in one of the most heartrending crimes in modern history, drowned all five of her children – aged 7 years down to 6 months – in the family bathtub near Houston. Insisting inner voices commanded her to kill her children, she had become increasingly psychotic over the course of several years. At her 2006 murder re-trial (after a 2002 guilty verdict was overturned on appeal), Yates’ longtime friend Debbie Holmes testified: “She asked me if I thought Satan could read her mind and if I believed in demon possession.” And Dr. George Ringholz, after evaluating Yates for two days, recounted an experience she had after the birth of her first child: “What she described was feeling a presence … Satan … telling her to take a knife and stab her son Noah,” Ringholz said, adding that Yates’ delusion at the time of the bathtub murders was not only that she had to kill her children to save them, but that Satan had entered her and that she had to be executed in order to kill Satan.Yates had been taking the antidepressant Effexor. In November 2005, more than four years after Yates drowned her children, Effexor manufacturer Wyeth Pharmaceuticals quietly added “homicidal ideation” to the drug’s list of “rare adverse events.”

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:35:51 PM

In November 2005, more than four years after Yates drowned her children, Effexor manufacturer Wyeth Pharmaceuticals quietly added “homicidal ideation” to the drug’s list of “rare adverse events.”

Venlafaxine (Effexor) is currently being manufactured and marketed by the pharma giant Pfizer, which is having annual revenues of over $50 billion, as of 2014 (they had purchased Wyeth Pharmaceuticals in 2009, for $68 billion). These pharma cartels never pay compensation for the adverse reactions, including deaths resulting from the drug usage.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:13:23 PM

In November 2005, more than four years after Yates drowned her children, Effexor manufacturer Wyeth Pharmaceuticals quietly added “homicidal ideation” to the drug’s list of “rare adverse events.”

Venlafaxine (Effexor) is currently being manufactured and marketed by the pharma giant Pfizer, which is having annual revenues of over $50 billion, as of 2014 (they had purchased Wyeth Pharmaceuticals in 2009, for $68 billion). These pharma cartels never pay compensation for the adverse reactions, including deaths resulting from the drug usage.

Wow. That's some information, I'm really taken aback by that. Increasing use of Psychedelics (Acid, shrooms etc) has really enhanced this satanic belief and ideation among the consumers, it's pretty scary what the world is coming to.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:14:37 PM

Funny how no ambulance chasing law firms had tried to take them to court based on that list for the family victims...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:17:29 PM

Wow. That's some information, I'm really taken aback by that. Increasing use of Psychedelics (Acid, shrooms etc) has really enhanced this satanic belief and ideation among the consumers, it's pretty scary what the world is coming to.

When you start asking questions then

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:50:02 PM

I've been prescribed suboxone for two years now, was kind of shocked to see it mentioned in an article on this pos yesterday. I've never had any side effects from it such as those mentioned but now that I think of it, I do know two people who have become very paranoid and to the point of exhibiting schizophrenic behavior due to taking the combination of suboxone and adderall which these doctors love to dispense together - I was prescribed adderall as the doctor said it will "keep your energy levels up since you're not taking the hydrocodone anymore" - tried it and felt like I was on meth, no thanks.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:21:38 AM

These pharma cartels (Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Sanofi.etc) are just as bad as the banking cartels. They make healthcare extremely expensive (check the prices of life-saving drugs in countries such as the United States and the European Union), and at the same time, they market these drugs without caring about the side-effects.
mad max

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:26:39 AM

Naltrexone is used to treat addiction to opioid drugs.
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:45:54 AM

These pharma cartels (Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Sanofi.etc) are just as bad as the banking cartels. They make healthcare extremely expensive (check the prices of life-saving drugs in countries such as the United States and the European Union), and at the same time, they market these drugs without caring about the side-effects.
i agree and i have no idea what actions are being taken against it, FDA has there work cutout for them that's for sure, but like any organisation they have there weaknesses and i am afraid people may know how to exploit it.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:03:14 PM

STUDY: MORE THAN TWO-THIRDS OF PATIENTS ON ANTI-DEPRESSANTS NOT DEPRESSED

A new study shows that more than two-thirds — some 69 percent – of patients using anti-depressants do not actually meet the criteria for depressive disorder.

The study, which appears in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, finds that many individuals who are prescribed and take antidepressant medications may not actually have a depressive disorder, and that such drugs are often used by patients who do not meet the diagnostic criteria of depression.

According to the research, among the users of antidepressant medications, 69 percent never met the diagnostic criteria for major depressive disorder (MDD), and 38 percent also never met those for obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, social phobia, or generalized anxiety disorder – for which the antidepressant medications are sometimes prescribed.

Other factors, however, unrelated to depression, were found to be associated with the use of antidepressants.

“Caucasian ethnicity, recent or current physical problems (eg, loss of bladder control, hypertension, and back pain), and recent mental health facility visits were associated with antidepressant use in addition to mental disorders,” say the researchers.

As Breitbart News previously reported, psychiatrist Dr. Julie Holland penned an op-ed in the New York Times earlier this year in which she cited that at least one of every four women in America is now on psychiatric medication, as opposed to one of every seven men, a situation Holland described as “insane.”

Holland observed that women are emotional and sensitive by design – qualities that are generally “a sign of health, not disease.”

According to Holland, “women are nearly twice as likely to receive a diagnosis of depression or anxiety disorder than men are.” Her concern is that the uptick in prescriptions for psychiatric medications is “creating a new normal, encouraging more women to seek chemical assistance.”

Women have learned that their normal feelings of sadness and anxiety – while they may be uncomfortable – are symptoms of pathology,” Holland wrote. “We need to … appreciate them as a healthy, adaptive part of our biology.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/23/study-two-thirds-patients-anti-depressants-not-depressed/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: