Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW BTC BOT - Make Free BTC Every Hour! NO RISK  (Read 625 times)
aprilcoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:37:32 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have custom made a bot that only requires minor user input to solve captcha's. This program can be run on windows and is controlled by keyboard shortcuts.

Basically the bot uses faucets on sites like PrimeDice and Rollin.io, helps you automate the process of betting, you can run up to 4+ sessions.

No investment required to earn, simple use the settings we provide and you will be all set. Each sessions can earn .001 BTC in about 15-20 mins. I can show proof of earnings.

If you are interested in making tons of free BTC instead of mining, PM me for more info. I am selling the bot for 0.1 BTC.

Thank you Smiley
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:27:00 PM

I would highly advise everyone not to even try such bot.
It's either mallware, trojan, wallet stealer, or even if it really is a working bot, such is considered a cheat, and will lead to your account on dice sites to be banned.
Newbie with 1 post giving you software, think about it..

cheers
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:11:00 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have custom made a bot that only requires minor user input to solve captcha's. This program can be run on windows and is controlled by keyboard shortcuts.

Basically the bot uses faucets on sites like PrimeDice and Rollin.io, helps you automate the process of betting, you can run up to 4+ sessions.

No investment required to earn, simple use the settings we provide and you will be all set. Each sessions can earn .001 BTC in about 15-20 mins. I can show proof of earnings.

If you are interested in making tons of free BTC instead of mining, PM me for more info. I am selling the bot for 0.1 BTC.

Thank you Smiley

What did you code the bot in? Mind letting me take a look?
Cearea11

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

Is avaiable a source code to look into the bot? Please do a list of all supported websites/faucets
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:17:44 PM

Is avaiable a source code to look into the bot? Please do a list of all supported websites/faucets

this right here. before I see some source code im inclined to believe youre selling malware, especially since youre posting this offer form a new account.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:55:11 PM

1 post no link no download no real info of bot or how it works with screen shorts or in action. Doubtfully if OP will come back and make any post to back up bot.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:09:20 PM

Whats the point of it sooner or later those website owners will gonna catch you.. It will just ban your account and seize your earnings.. this kind of things are a cancer to the internet..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: