Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ cяуρтσ-вιg.cσм ★☆★ Sofortige zahlungen ♣ stabile Interessen ♠ chtes Geschäft  (Read 8960 times)
CryptoBig (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:40:17 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 08:59:40 PM by CryptoBig

Crypto Big ist eine private Investmentgesellschaft, die sich spezifisch mit Forex befasst, der durch den bitcoin Markt nur handelt. Dank tiefer Kenntnisse von Handelsgrundsätzen und umfassender Erfahrung mit verschiedenen Märkten, die unsere Teammitglieder von ihren vorherigen Karrieren gebracht haben, haben wir geschafft, ein sicheres System zu schaffen, das niedrigere Gefahren und stabile Gewinne sichert. Sie werden mit der Brauchbarkeit unserer Website und des kompletten Systems beeindruckt sein. Keine vorherige Erfahrung im Feld von Investitionen ist erforderlich anzufangen, Gewinne mit Crypto Big Inv. zu machen. Während das Internet nie an Betrügern gemangelt hat, die bereit sind, riesige Gewinne zu versprechen, um gerade leichtgläubige Anleger ihres ganzen Geldes zu beschwindeln, sind wir eine jener wenigen Gesellschaften, die vernünftig hohe Prozentsätze versprechen und durchweg Ergebnisse überall in ihrer Geschichte liefern. Worauf warten Sie? Wenn Sie mehr darüber wissen wollen, besuchen Sie bitte unsere FAQ

PlanName  
 Bezahltes Interesse  
 Länge des Plans  
 Einsatz züruck  
 Auswahl des einsatzes  
 Nummern der einladungen  
 Provision
Anfänger
1.25% täglich (~118.75%)
15 Werktage
Ja
BTC 0.01 - 0.99
Von 1 bis 10
2%
Kern
1.50% täglich (~145.00%)
30 Werktage
Ja
BTC 1 - 1.99
Von 11 bis 49
3%
Unternehmen
1.75% täglich (~178.75%)
45 Werktage
Ja
BTC 2 - 5
Mehr als 50
4%

► Investieren Sie mit uns! ◄
Warum uns wählen?

Fortgeschrittenes anonymes Programm
Autonomes System
Kundenspezifische Schrift
Handel von Forex
GC lizenziert
SSL gesichert
DDoS geschützt
Festes tägliches Einkommen
Scharfsinnigkeitsnachrichtenbulletin
Direkte Bitcoin-Ablagerungen
24/7 Kundenunterstützung
Verfügbare Seite von Facebook
Sofortiger Abzugprozess
Mehr Niveau Einladung Programm

Crypto-Big.com - private investment company

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerpool-de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:16:19 PM

Wenn das alles so gut ist, warum bewertet ihr euch dann selber? Gefakte Bewertungen, gefakte IP Adressen (haben angeblich Bewertungen aus dem Netzwerk des Unternehmens Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG.... Meine Meinung spar ich mir an dieser Stelle.
CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:57:13 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 07:00:46 PM by CryptoBig

Wenn das alles so gut ist, warum bewertet ihr euch dann selber? Gefakte Bewertungen, gefakte IP Adressen (haben angeblich Bewertungen aus dem Netzwerk des Unternehmens Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG.... Meine Meinung spar ich mir an dieser Stelle.

GERMAN IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE!

I don't know what you are talking about, but of course you may prove what you are saying.
Crypto Big Investments is an asset management company (private and limited by shares), in brief this means we invest our own capital + investor's capital into Forex trading:

Mainly EUR/USD, USD/CAD, GBP/USD and NZD/USD. Risk management will change time to time from 0.3 to 1.5 depending on hot wallet funds.
Our trading strategy is based on various fundamentals, volume, technical analysis and 3 main indicators such as MCDE. We even use scalp.
Trades are held for longer time ordinary for couple days/weeks. Favourite TF is H4/D1.
Bitcoin broker is Bit4X (not regulated). We will provide you full trading results at the end of the month, meanwhile if you are interested in current open/closed positions please send an email to: support@crypto-big.com
We are currently focused on the news since there are so many at the beginning of the month. By the way, if you were wondering we trade on MT4 trading platform only.

"Crypto Big Investments Ltd." is a private limited company which is not registered at Companies House yet, so it should be highly illegal and against the laws of the United Kingdom to use the abbreviation "Ltd.", I'm not totally sure of this but at least we have mentioned it only on the header. (I don't even understand why the web designer did it)
Forgive me if I reply you only now but I was busy with work.
> Reference

The more money we trade and the higher will be the profit, so we try to maximize earnings and have better loss control thank to a great capital. Actually we are trading with $3,307 (which will get converted to BTC at withdraw step).
Some old o/c positions, scalping included, here: https://crypto-big.com/public
Now we opened 2 buy-trade positions against GBP/NZD and GBP/JPY since money managers are moving funds from Eurozone to the UK, because of Greek troubles. However, our goal is to extend our business model to multiple revenue streams but I'm not here to talk about this.
Reviews and payments are all true, you can verify yourself!
This is one of our public payout addresses: 1BigSS27TFSaSgEdEe5b1uoGFt3mGKjjDn
Actually we have already successfully completed a cycle of payments and never missed a payment, all automatic and instant!

More informations provided by supermoney of BitcoinTalk:

> Reference

Best regards, Chris.

minerpool-de

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:36:42 PM

Your Usertrust ist not trustfully:

EcuaMobi 32: -0 / +8   2015-03-30   0.00000000   Reference   I lent him some test coins and he never paid back or even got in contact with me after I asked him about them. They're worthless but his lack of communication and commitment to his word makes me think he's not trustworthy.

Anon39 23: -0 / +8   2015-03-10   0.00000000      alt of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=419405
ponzi scammer -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938007.0

davvo 7: -0 / +2   2015-02-12   0.00000000      Second account of: TheGrandBitcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=419405)

He post on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938007.msg10430061#msg10430061 with wrong account, then edit.
CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 03:15:18 PM

Your Usertrust ist not trustfully:

EcuaMobi 32: -0 / +8   2015-03-30   0.00000000   Reference   I lent him some test coins and he never paid back or even got in contact with me after I asked him about them. They're worthless but his lack of communication and commitment to his word makes me think he's not trustworthy.

Anon39 23: -0 / +8   2015-03-10   0.00000000      alt of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=419405
ponzi scammer -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938007.0

davvo 7: -0 / +2   2015-02-12   0.00000000      Second account of: TheGrandBitcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=419405)

He post on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938007.msg10430061#msg10430061 with wrong account, then edit.

He's just a monitor who provided real info about us (which you can verify yourself), why are you complaining so much? Your argument is not valid since we are not here to talk about another user.
At least read what I said please.

PS: a legendary user added on my profile a negative feedback with label "Ponzi scammer", but after contacting him and provided all proofs possible, guess what? He instantly removed the negative feedback.

Best regards, Chris.

CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 08:30:19 PM

20th June 2015 statistics:

Total registered investors: 95
Total active investors: 33
Total balances: BTC 0.34586100
Total deposited: BTC 6.13695627
Total withdrew: BTC 2.35249300
Active investments: BTC 3.86315823
Total commissions paid: BTC 0.03420400

CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:37:11 PM

Milestone reached: 100 REGISTERED INVESTORS!
I personally hope you are all satisfied of our service!

Follow and like us on Facebook!

Best regards, Chris.

minerpool-de

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:59:59 AM

Ich frage mich ernsthaft wie man es schafft, 4 negative Bewertungen (trust) von 4 unterschiedlichen Leuten einfach verschwinden zu lassen. Für mich richt die Sache nach Scam. Im Übrigen bist Du hier im deutschem Bereich. Dann schreib auch bitte deutsch. Wink
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:25:25 AM

Für mich richt die Sache nach Scam.

Das riecht nicht nur nach Scam, das stinkt!
CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:30:37 AM

Ich frage mich ernsthaft wie man es schafft, 4 negative Bewertungen (trust) von 4 unterschiedlichen Leuten einfach verschwinden zu lassen. Für mich richt die Sache nach Scam. Im Übrigen bist Du hier im deutschem Bereich. Dann schreib auch bitte deutsch. Wink

What's the problem? I don't get it.
That guy just posted real info such as whois, license and advertising. These are things you can verify yourself over the web, am I right?
However, you should prove we are scam.

Operations done from Crypto Big' day one:

Best regards, Chris.

minerpool-de

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:31:18 AM

Was beweist der Screenshot? Ich sehe nichts interesantes.

What is to show or prove this screenshot? One sees how the BTC be converted into something. And further?
CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 10:52:55 AM

Was beweist der Screenshot? Ich sehe nichts interesantes.

What is to show or prove this screenshot? One sees how the BTC be converted into something. And further?

Well, I already proved you what's further: https://crypto-big.com/public
We deposited our capital + investors' capital into our Bitcoin broker, then bitcoins got converted to USD (since it's not possible to trade direct BTC value on MT4).

Can YOU now prove we are scam? Thanks.

Best regards, Chris.

minerpool-de

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:27:09 PM

Each Scam works once. Only when properly is money involved, the scam begins. That is the normal way. Your Name is also very special Wink
CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:33:49 PM

Each Scam works once. Only when properly is money involved, the scam begins. That is the normal way. Your Name is also very special Wink

After providing you all proofs possible I can only tell you I swear to God that we do real Forex trading. Now it's up to you.
But please don't keep complaining if you don't have proves, you are only harming our business.

Best regards, Chris.

Hermann1337
Legendary

Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:02:49 PM

is this beekeepers next project? Cheesy
CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 06:31:33 PM

is this beekeepers next project? Cheesy

Why so much hatred for us? I can't get it, you may explain your reasons thank you.

Best regards, Chris.

CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 09:39:56 PM

We added a new monitor for Crypto Big Inv.

Best regards, Chris.

Chefin
Legendary

Activity: 1882
Merit: 1108

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:02:11 AM

Well, if it disturb your business, we are sorry. But your business has a high risk and a big scampotential.

So its normal people warning. You have to live with that and gain trust. Now its harder to gain trust. You can compensate this by offering your balls(means something, so we can cut your balls if needed). The time you can scam Bitcoin user is mostly gone. Now its the time of longterm business and of the one's that gaining trust.

Thats nothing you can get in days or weeks. It takes month or years. If you are still in business next year, you will get a lot of customer.
Hermann1337
Legendary

Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:20:56 AM

from another thread regarding ur ponzi

We are NOT making 1.75% daily out of it but trying to get at least 5% weekly or 20% monthly

So you are borrowing money at a rate of 1.75% per day and trying to make at least 20% monthly from it.

1.75% per day times 30 days is 52.5% monthly. Or if compounded, it's 68.28%. So if you make 20% monthly you won't even be able to pay off the interest.

I'm sure you can find cheaper ways to borrow than paying 50% interest per month, so why don't you?

As I've said, I'm trying to be as honest as possible with you.
We accrue earnings on business days only, so this means investors would earn 1.75% * 22 days = ~38.5%.
The worst scenario possible is the following: all investors deposit funds into enterprise plan only (1.75% daily..) but our profit this month is 20% only, it would mean that we have a debt of about ~18.5%. Very difficult to happen but of course still possible, and yes I'm not hidding the facts.
This is why we try to make at least 20% of monthly profiit out of it, which is not really sustainable but at least gives us more time to collect funds to be able to cover the debts.
Whatever, we are in profit for the moment and in addition to this we got over 5 BTC (our capital) funded on our broker. No need to be worried about.

"...we managed to create a safe system, which ensures lower risks and stable profits..."

I believe we are able to make run Crypto Big for long long time.

Best regards, Chris.

accusations confirmed! if u need new users with new money to run ur business it is called a ponzi
CryptoBig (OP)

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 07:46:19 AM

from another thread regarding ur ponzi

We are NOT making 1.75% daily out of it but trying to get at least 5% weekly or 20% monthly

So you are borrowing money at a rate of 1.75% per day and trying to make at least 20% monthly from it.

1.75% per day times 30 days is 52.5% monthly. Or if compounded, it's 68.28%. So if you make 20% monthly you won't even be able to pay off the interest.

I'm sure you can find cheaper ways to borrow than paying 50% interest per month, so why don't you?

As I've said, I'm trying to be as honest as possible with you.
We accrue earnings on business days only, so this means investors would earn 1.75% * 22 days = ~38.5%.
The worst scenario possible is the following: all investors deposit funds into enterprise plan only (1.75% daily..) but our profit this month is 20% only, it would mean that we have a debt of about ~18.5%. Very difficult to happen but of course still possible, and yes I'm not hidding the facts.
This is why we try to make at least 20% of monthly profiit out of it, which is not really sustainable but at least gives us more time to collect funds to be able to cover the debts.
Whatever, we are in profit for the moment and in addition to this we got over 5 BTC (our capital) funded on our broker. No need to be worried about.

"...we managed to create a safe system, which ensures lower risks and stable profits..."

I believe we are able to make run Crypto Big for long long time.

Best regards, Chris.

accusations confirmed! if u need new users with new money to run ur business it is called a ponzi

It's sad to see how ignorant people are sometimes.
Where the heck did I confirm we are running a Ponzi scheme? Just to be honest with you all I talked about possible risks, but till now we are in profit line.
What you don't understand is the fact we are trying our best to provide a great solution to the classic HYIPs based on the fraudulent Ponzi scheme concept, reducing the risks and offering stable interests through real Forex trading but you obviously have to complain when somebody does good things, that's how the world turns on? I'm starting to get pissed off, that's it.
By the way, let me ask you something: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

Best regards, Chris.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: