Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term loan 0.005  (Read 708 times)
Sourgummies (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:33:41 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 06:02:15 PM by Sourgummies

Need a micro loan to keep me busy for a few hours and hoping some one could help me out. Will pay back once my girlfriend returns my car tonight or tomorrow morning if you are not as critical on timeframe. Would prefer tomorrow morning but also no big deal if I have to hit the btc atm,its about a 20 minutes drive.
I would offer my account but I am still figuring out the signature deal. Will be trying to figure that out and will update once I do figure it out.
Also have a BTCJam account set to this name here just gave up once they wanted to access my bank account. So all my details are there as well.

Loan amount: 0.005 bitcoin
Pay back: 0.007 bitcoin
Address: 1JVzuJ38JPSMH6129qCZSTvdseJcDDKMw9

I will pay back tonight or tomorrow morning to anyone that helps me with this loan. The timeframe choice is your call.

Thanks for reading

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:41:06 PM

Need a micro loan to keep me busy for a few hours and hoping some one could help me out. Will pay back once my girlfriend returns my car tonight or tomorrow morning if you are not as critical on timeframe. Would prefer tomorrow morning but also no big deal if I have to hit the btc atm,its about a 20 minutes drive.
I would offer my account but I am still figuring out the signature deal. Will be trying to figure that out and will update once I do figure it out.
Also have a BTCJam account set to this name here just gave up once they wanted to access my bank account. So all my details are there as well.

Loan amount: 0.005 bitcoin
Pay back: 0.007 bitcoin
Address: 1GVzuJ38JPSMH6129qCZSTvdseJcDDKMw9

I will pay back tonight or tomorrow morning to anyone that helps me with this loan. The timeframe choice is your call.

Thanks for reading

Since you need things to keep you busy, read about collateral here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Sourgummies (OP)

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:46:16 PM

You know I clicked on that before hand and clicked on it again to see if it was the where the signature post was and missed the bold big red writing pre post. Grin

My account should be member next bump,I have close to 100 posts and I am sure by the time I am done with this one it will be over. Cheesy

Thanks
Clint

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:52:22 PM

Okay, 0.005 btc will be sent to that address. Confirmation

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 11:35:58 PM

Okay, 0.005 btc will be sent to that address. Confirmation
I would be careful.  The op is not offering any collateral and can default on this loan easily.
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:03:37 PM

You know I clicked on that before hand and clicked on it again to see if it was the where the signature post was and missed the bold big red writing pre post. Grin

My account should be member next bump,I have close to 100 posts and I am sure by the time I am done with this one it will be over. Cheesy

Thanks
actually, after the next activity period, if you make a post within that period, your activity will be 56
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:52:05 AM

Your account cannot stand as a collateral, hit me up if you have collateral even I will accept collateral that is less than 80% of your request.

Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:56:02 AM

I can give you this loan if you can offer your account as collateral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: