Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin forum acc?  (Read 689 times)
Clint (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:08:19 PM

I'm just wondering how much would a hero member or a legendary member acc cost? In lowest rates. Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:23:58 PM

I'm just wondering how much would a hero member or a legendary member acc cost? In lowest rates. Thanks Smiley

I'm not in the market either way, but i hear .4 - .45 for hero depending on trust/post quality/other factors. Haven't ever seen any legendarys for sale myself, but good luck. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Leonberg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:26:25 PM

I'm not in the market either way, but i hear .4 - .45 for hero depending on trust/post quality/other factors. Haven't ever seen any legendarys for sale myself, but good luck. Wink

I saw some legendary in the past selling their account 1-2btc
Btree

Activity: 140

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:39:49 PM

Hero is 0.4-0.5BTC

illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:58:28 AM

Haven't seen many sold recently. There's a guy who's been bumping a thread for weeks now offering to buy a Hero Member for 0.4 BTC. No response. So that gives you an idea. Wink
Leonberg

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:12:03 AM

Haven't seen many sold recently. There's a guy who's been bumping a thread for weeks now offering to buy a Hero Member for 0.4 BTC. No response. So that gives you an idea. Wink

its just because 0.4BTC for a hero member is very cheap that is why no one is willing to sell one to him in that price
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:00:04 AM

its just because 0.4BTC for a hero member is very cheap that is why no one is willing to sell one to him in that price

yup, waiting for 2yrs to have a rank of Hero is too long.
Btree

Activity: 140

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:56:38 AM

yup, waiting for 2yrs to have a rank of Hero is too long.

very cheap for now but no for next year  Roll Eyes

oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:24:27 AM

If you want to get a decent Hero member don't listen to the guys above who thinks 0.4btc will work because it won't lol For that price you are getting a rubbish hero which has no doubt been banned and more than likely doesn't have a signed message to prove ownership. You will be looking at about 0.65-0.8+ for a nice Hero account and 1btc- 1.5btc+ for a nice Legendary account. 
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:05:51 AM

If you want to get a decent Hero member don't listen to the guys above who thinks 0.4btc will work because it won't lol For that price you are getting a rubbish hero which has no doubt been banned and more than likely doesn't have a signed message to prove ownership. You will be looking at about 0.65-0.8+ for a nice Hero account and 1btc- 1.5btc+ for a nice Legendary account. 

the prices can vary a lot depending on post quality, previous bans, etc. accounts are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. right now, theres plenty of accounts being sold and not a lot of accounts being bought, so theyre relatively cheap for the time being.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Habeler876

Activity: 624

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:52:26 AM

the prices can vary a lot depending on post quality, previous bans, etc. accounts are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. right now, theres plenty of accounts being sold and not a lot of accounts being bought, so theyre relatively cheap for the time being.

That seems to be the case for Senior Members (although it doesn't seem like these bids < 0.2 BTC are being answered). But there don't seem to be a lot of Hero Member accounts for sale at all.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:03:49 AM

That seems to be the case for Senior Members (although it doesn't seem like these bids < 0.2 BTC are being answered). But there don't seem to be a lot of Hero Member accounts for sale at all.

Personally, I like it that way. When you sell your account, you sell a piece of your identity IMO, and your life and time. Sadly, many accounts are used to scam others. There are some hero members with negative trust -  you look at their posting histories and it's often obvious the account changed hands, either by the posting style/types, or maybe a large period of no posts, then all of a sudden, new/very different ones appear... How can people not be skeptical here anymore, right?

In any event, good luck, and about the 2 year thing, I don't think that's correct, as I'm due to be hero in august sometime according to this thread, assuming i post enough every two weeks etc. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0

Cheers. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
AceWallen

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:11:43 AM

Personally, I like it that way. When you sell your account, you sell a piece of your identity IMO, and your life and time. Sadly, many accounts are used to scam others. There are some hero members with negative trust -  you look at their posting histories and it's often obvious the account changed hands, either by the posting style/types, or maybe a large period of no posts, then all of a sudden, new/very different ones appear... How can people not be skeptical here anymore, right?

In any event, good luck, and about the 2 year thing, I don't think that's correct, as I'm due to be hero in august sometime according to this thread, assuming i post enough every two weeks etc. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0

Cheers. Wink

people arent skeptical because most of them assume that the account hasn't changed hands. regulars in the marketplace know better, of course, but often it is newbies that are scammed -- and easily so because they assume they need to send first because of their newbie status.
spirit of btc

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:13:36 PM

I saw some legendary in the past selling their account 1-2btc
1-2 BTC seems to be a bit too much even if becoming a legendary member is long but the reward of being one is the fact you had to wait for it.
sipredrica

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:18:50 PM

If You Have a Bitcointalk Hero or Legendary Accounts You will Get only 0.4 BTC to 0.8 BTC If You Sell It. But If You Allot A Rent on Any Signature Campaign Then You Can Get a Stable Income of Every Day or Week or Month. So, Check at Signature Campaigns. If You Need Urgent Money Then Its Better to Sell The Account.

Lost Reputation upto 0.25 Btc from tomatocage .  .
H.W.Z

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:31:28 PM

If You Have a Bitcointalk Hero or Legendary Accounts You will Get only 0.4 BTC to 0.8 BTC If You Sell It. But If You Allot A Rent on Any Signature Campaign Then You Can Get a Stable Income of Every Day or Week or Month. So, Check at Signature Campaigns. If You Need Urgent Money Then Its Better to Sell The Account.
You spend two years to get a Hero account and contribute so much time to it! Now you can earn decent amount of money from your account now. You should cherish your account and not treat it as a way of getting urgent money. 

tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:16:43 PM

well i guess i never going to sell my acount in this forum cause i never need like 40 dollars to it in a few years but ok its a good thing to somtimes do bussiness just the pusers change and some cant keep up the track of new posts and good intelegence of big users and the sales can pormote also a degration soo in my case i might never buy or sell sorry

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
apriyani420

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:55:59 PM

well i guess i never going to sell my acount in this forum cause i never need like 40 dollars to it in a few years but ok its a good thing to somtimes do bussiness just the pusers change and some cant keep up the track of new posts and good intelegence of big users and the sales can pormote also a degration soo in my case i might never buy or sell sorry
sometimes people just want fast money or they want to quit bitcoin world and wants to take out of it as much as they can

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: