Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SJWcoin -- scrypt -- 5k / 60sec blocks -- FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE  (Read 34300 times)
johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:21:59 PM

any news on the exchange front?

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tina1736

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:30:07 PM

Exchange?
johnbrainless

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:17:30 PM

Exchange?

will we be listed on an exchange?

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:17:53 PM

dev
may be you contact with https://yobit.net ?

sjwcoin (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:21:49 PM

Exchange?
any news on the exchange front?

retweet https://twitter.com/SJWCoin/status/613018421144502272 for maximum effect. we're trying.

also: https://twitter.com/SJWCoin/status/613020084198600704

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:15:58 PM

Sold 1 Million to coins to Dev. Who operated with honesty and integrity.

No Premine if you check OP. Smiley

Thanks Dev.  Smiley
sjwcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 10:37:22 PM

Sold 1 Million to coins to Dev. Who operated with honesty and integrity.

No Premine if you check OP. Smiley

Thanks Dev.  Smiley

Indeed, we needed to increase our SJW bankroll! This will be going towards some bounties (yet to be set up). Look for a roadmap in the next few days and some changes. Thanks, ...0... for a smoothe transaction. Ebay style, A++++++ WOULD DO AGAIN +++++++plusplusplusPLUSPLUSPLUS

sjwcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 01:17:30 AM

So yeah, we have a roadmap now (see OP).

First things first, exchanges. We need to get listed. Time Meow. If anybody has any favors owed to them by the likes of Yobit, AllCoin, or hell, even Crytpsy I guess, call them shits in! We started tweeting them and will be emailing starting from tomorrow. You all have to do your part, too. Email, Trollbox, Tweet about SJWCoin as much as you can.

Secondly, the website. Yeah, I'm sticking with the whole SJW theme, but I think we're gonna maybe, I don't know, tone it down a bit. So expect a new design by the end of next weekend. It'll still be fucking hilarious, I guarantee you, but not quite so over the top. And totally not straight up stolen from viacoin like it is now (if you're watching, thanks fellas!).

Third, there's no working testnet. This will be remedied by the end of the coming weekend (same as with the website). That won't take long to set up, just need to change the ports and mine a new genesis block, push to git. We will set up a testnet block explorer and faucet as well.

Fourth, I think we're having some network issues due the seed node not working properly. That'll be fixed by the end of the week as well.

Finally, the big one that will probably be up here for a while. A wallet update. There are some issues with the current code that we are not happy with. An entire new build is being started soon and will be based off of the current Dogecoin Core client. We are planning to follow them on development until they go all retarded like and then we'll do something different. This is a big one and will take some time. We are hoping to push out a mac client by this time as well.

limar

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:48:24 AM

guys heard about your tips on Freenode good but when you are getting listed to the exchanges?

Go to Hell
sjwcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 01:39:04 AM

We are still working on getting listed. Hopefully the nag tweets/emails get through to the right people.

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 04:20:04 PM

Hi, I am a demisexual gender neutral POC and my pronouns are zir/zer/zerself.  I have schizoid personality disorder and PTSD.  My triggers are fat shaming and suggesting or implying that people need to "work" at a "job" to "earn" a living.

I am happy to find a coin that really speaks to me, yet I feel it could go so much farther.  I envision a system where miners need to prove their identities and their mining reward will be reduced if they have more privilege.  Obviously straight white cis males will get the lowest reward.  I would have the technical skills to design a system like this myself, but since we all know women and minorities are discriminated against so strongly in the STEM fields, I never had the privilege of learning how to code.  Perhaps there are some allies out there who will take up the cause of programming the first Proof-of-Privilege crypto-currency?
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:29:32 PM

Hi, I am a demisexual gender neutral POC and my pronouns are zir/zer/zerself.  I have schizoid personality disorder and PTSD.  My triggers are fat shaming and suggesting or implying that people need to "work" at a "job" to "earn" a living.

I am happy to find a coin that really speaks to me, yet I feel it could go so much farther.  I envision a system where miners need to prove their identities and their mining reward will be reduced if they have more privilege.  Obviously straight white cis males will get the lowest reward.  I would have the technical skills to design a system like this myself, but since we all know women and minorities are discriminated against so strongly in the STEM fields, I never had the privilege of learning how to code.  Perhaps there are some allies out there who will take up the cause of programming the first Proof-of-Privilege crypto-currency?
Proof-of-overall-Privilege sounds better

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 10:36:52 PM

Hi, I am a demisexual gender neutral POC and my pronouns are zir/zer/zerself.  I have schizoid personality disorder and PTSD.  My triggers are fat shaming and suggesting or implying that people need to "work" at a "job" to "earn" a living.

I am happy to find a coin that really speaks to me, yet I feel it could go so much farther.  I envision a system where miners need to prove their identities and their mining reward will be reduced if they have more privilege.  Obviously straight white cis males will get the lowest reward.  I would have the technical skills to design a system like this myself, but since we all know women and minorities are discriminated against so strongly in the STEM fields, I never had the privilege of learning how to code.  Perhaps there are some allies out there who will take up the cause of programming the first Proof-of-Privilege crypto-currency?
Proof-of-overall-Privilege sounds better

Oh, what a surprise.  A man comes along to tell me he knows better.  Does an alarm go off at patriarchy HQ every time a member of a marginalized group is having an opinion on the internet?

You are invading this safe space and violently attempting to silence my voice.  If a forum moderator reads this, please ban this man for his harassing behavior.
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:37:05 AM

This coin's failure to include Transracial rights is a slap in the face to those who want to one-up your bragging about oppression

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:39:45 AM

Thread is getting pretty weird with the latest replies  Cheesy
sjwcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 02:57:40 AM

Thread is getting pretty weird with the latest replies  Cheesy

Which, I think, is outstanding! No oppression here!

sjwcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 02:31:08 PM

It is with great pleasure we announce, Cryptopia.co.nz has listed SJWCoin!

Infern0

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:06:35 PM

Cryptopia is awesome.

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
runpaint

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:07:18 PM

SJW has buys and sells in every trading pair - Dogecoin, Dotcoin, Popularcoin, HTML5coin, Bitcoin, Litecoin! 
It's taking over markets like the white man's cultural appropriation!

AND THE ORDERS ARE FLYING PAST LIKE ABLEISTS WITH NO REGARD FOR THOSE WHO MOVE MORE SLOWLY!

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:30:17 PM

They're throwing away their Unobtanium and crying out for Social Justice!

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: