Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 06:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [06-20-2015] Coinbase Launches Instant Exchange  (Read 445 times)
waawd_1 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:07:09 AM

http://themerkle.com/news/coinbase-launches-instant-exchange/

Coinbase has launched a new feature that gives users the option to instantly send/receive bitcoin payments without the need to hold a bitcoin balance. The new feature is dubbed Instant Exchange. Coinbase has been offering this service to merchants for a while now, but this is a first for regular clients.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:25:50 AM

I'm glad to see this feature now for the rest of the newcomers and veterans to use, such a powerful tool to utilize at one's disposal. I just wonder if this is affected by their so-called license in the states they're cleared in and whether they can operate this kind of thing elsewhere.
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 07:00:07 AM

So this allows you to spend bitcoins, but using USD from your bank account, right? 

Seems silly unless you're getting a discount to use the bitcoins, or perhaps you are trying to not carry a credit card?  I guess those are two use cases.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: