Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:02:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >>>^^FULL GUIDE ON HOW TO BE A PRO ON SATOSHIMINES [$24.99] [PROOF]^^^<<<  (Read 496 times)
BOTScript (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:39:04 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 08:27:08 PM by BOTScript

BOTScript (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:47:32 PM

$10 discount for a limited time, take it while it's hot!
Hello Im Me

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:57:29 PM

Any vouch copies that your method actually work?

██
                 █████
             ███    ██     
         ███        ██     ███
    ███             ██        ███
███           █    ███         ███
██        ███       ████      ██
██     ███           ████     ██
██    ██              ██    █     ██
██     ██              ██           ██
██     ███            ██          ██
██        ███        ██          ██
███        ███     █          ███
    ███        ██             ███
         ██     ██         ███
            █     ██    ███
                   █████
                      ██

CRYPTOTASK

Decentralized
freelancing market
  Fully scalable dispute system  .......        ✔︎ 
  Low fees, no limits task market .....      ✔︎ 
  Earn money by being a reviewer     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check. whitepaper.
Website     Announcement     Twitter     Facebook
[/center]
dirk2947

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:04:15 PM

Doesn't work, blew 0,37 BTC + 0,06 for the pdf
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:13:53 PM

this is what i want to see; anyone can claim their "strategy for gambling" (lol) will make guaranteed profit and then compile some nonsense into a pdf and sell it off. youll need to show some proof this actually works before getting some decent sales.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:53:03 PM

There is no way to 100% win in a gambling game.
I can invest 0.01 and you will guide me on skype. If I see a winning pattern I will buy this guide without any words.
BOTScript (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:26:08 PM

Some more proof of the earnings.

If you want any other proof let me know, send a private message.

https://i.imgur.com/gSisn2V.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Mmuh6DK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gNSd0y7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qlCAw73.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6gn4TTR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3JQE1HN.jpg
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:38:58 PM

This is not even close to proof lol This is just a screen shot of your wallet having incoming and out going transactions, I could show the same just with more in the wallet Wink does that mean I am super pro and could sell for $100?

The only proof you will need is to give a couple of vouch copies to some higher rank members who are interested, that way if you are legit and they make some dollars of course they will come back and give your thread most of the proof it needs.

I will take a vouch copy of your hands.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:42:08 PM

screenshots are not proof; transactions can easily be faked. get a trusted member a vouch copy and have them give an honest review of your "guide." i still have 0 trust that this method actually works.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:45:34 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 09:00:29 PM by Gyfts

I don't understand why people are requesting a vouch copy. He is selling a strategy for gambling...which is based on luck. He is claiming you'll be a "pro" at it...This is as close to a scam as it's going to get. Don't waste your money. There is NO strategy for gambling, you will lose 100% of the time based on arithmetic. Any gambling strategy relies only on luck. Considering luck isn't constant, a strategy isn't constant.

OP, care to address what happen below?

Doesn't work, blew 0,37 BTC + 0,06 for the pdf
BOTScript (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:49:58 PM

I will update tomorrow with more proof of earnings, and probably 2 vouch copies will be given.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:00:26 PM

I will update tomorrow with more proof of earnings, and probably 2 vouch copies will be given.

Why tomorrow lol Is it to give you some time to get a fool to deal or two? It takes seconds to do what you are saying you will do by tomorrow, I wonder why.

I am lucky I have been told this is as close to a scam as it can get so his wiseness has saved me $15 because I had no idea this is what this is.

To awaken that same guy asking for a vouch copy was to get this response he gave or him giving the copy and of course not working, I thought that would be pretty obvious to close the case but hey.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:03:35 PM

If you want I will take a vouch copy and provide a review within 24 hours (if sent by tomorrow). I have a feeling its more of a strategy which is ok but not worth 25 USD when people sell them for 7 or so (which I reviewed someone elses already)
BOTScript (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:28:06 PM

Why tomorrow lol Is it to give you some time to get a fool to deal or two? It takes seconds to do what you are saying you will do by tomorrow, I wonder why.

I am lucky I have been told this is as close to a scam as it can get so his wiseness has saved me $15 because I had no idea this is what this is.

To awaken that same guy asking for a vouch copy was to get this response he gave or him giving the copy and of course not working, I thought that would be pretty obvious to close the case but hey.

Because I am not the author, I'm selling this for a friend and he is not on right now, so I'll have to tell him to give some vouch copies tomorrow.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:58:18 PM

Because I am not the author, I'm selling this for a friend and he is not on right now, so I'll have to tell him to give some vouch copies tomorrow.

"its for a friend"
oldest excuse in history. this is looking less and less legitimate by the second.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 11:29:13 PM

How come you still didn't address the problem with the user that claims that you just took his money?  I'll take a review copy but I know that this won't be guaranteed to work as for it is... Gambling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: