Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New in Bitcoin Buisness  (Read 623 times)
lama-hunter (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:32:45 PM

Hi There Bitcointalk Community,

Im very New in the deep "Bitcoinsphere" - I just heard about the Upcomings and it unbelievable Risings.
After all this the Bitcoin seems to me to be very stable. And all over the World People are Using this to simply pay each other.. or quit more..

I have a question to you Guys - What do you think about it:

You buy an Water electricty Facility that produces 1000kw/h and uses it to Mine and not to sell the Electricity?
What do think about this guys?

What are too cost too fill up an Farm with that kind of 1 Megawatt and what Miner would you preffer?

Has anybody some serious advices for me  Grin Would be great to hear your Mind.

greetz

lama-hunter

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:39:03 PM

i think it's better to sell the electricity instead of using it, there was some example in the local section, here a guy was saying the same about his free electricity(he produces it directly)

anyway with one mega you can run almost 2k antminers s5 so around 2 peta of hash, which is 0.66% of the network
oni.saori

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:42:24 PM

i think it's better to sell the electricity instead of using it, there was some example in the local section, here a guy was saying the same about his free electricity(he produces it directly)

anyway with one mega you can run almost 2k antminers s5 so around 2 peta of hash, which is 0.66% of the network

hehe that is really true Wink
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 04:43:52 PM

Welcome to this forum Smiley

For more details about mining hardware: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison
Better to go out from mining bitcoin if you don't have a lot hash dan cheap electric bills.

~iki
lama-hunter (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:15:12 PM

WoW 0.66% of the Network sound much.

Doesnt this fix, or overcome the payouts from selling the electricty ?
I´ve seen different portal showing mining speed an profit and i think its 8-12 times more profit, than selling the Electricty.

What do you think about this?

I read a lot about mining Hardware and the uranus with 6Th or something like this. But i think thoose russian will scam u...
For Sure Antminer s4, or s5 are a good choice i think, but still thinking of an Big Project Roll Eyes

regards
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:48:00 PM

What is your electricity cost in the area? it all comes down to that, then it's easy to calculate how much you can mine given your hashing power and current difficult. In coinwarz.com you can easily calculate profits from altcoins which you can use to make BTC if after doing calculations you think that mining BTC directly doesn't give benefits to you.
the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:40:27 AM

I agree Mining right now is very costly that's why mining companies have stopped.. You would most likely get more profit if you sell your electricity than using it to mine bitcoins

lama-hunter (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:03:50 AM

Thank you guys for your reply. I also tought the Difficulty could break a neck...

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: