Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear trap over, moon 3..2...1........ ?  (Read 899 times)
bitcoirnplaza (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:49:00 PM

?
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:55:08 PM

Nah, 'moon' is quite unlikely from a short term perspective. Maybe in a couple of years(months?).

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:08:14 PM

Nah, 'moon' is quite unlikely from a short term perspective. Maybe in a couple of years(months?).

Are you sure about that ?

Seams like there's some positive influence spreading, maybe since last legal news related to Swiss and Russia..

cheers
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:17:14 PM

Someone just took a green dildo's worth of interest into litecoin. Grin Good thing I didn't sell yesterday like a dumbass.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:51:49 PM

Someone just took a green dildo's worth of interest into litecoin. Grin Good thing I didn't sell yesterday like a dumbass.
Jesus christ who is pumping litecoin like this? I knewww I had to buy litecoin when it was 1 dollar, but I had fear that I would literally go to near 0 since it was so dead, no one posted on their reddit anymore and the volume was pretty pathetic on exchanges. If I buy now im sure i'll crash the market instantly due my bad luck. Damn, I always miss the mega altcoin pumps.
bitcoirnplaza (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:36:25 PM

Jesus christ who is pumping litecoin like this? I knewww I had to buy litecoin when it was 1 dollar, but I had fear that I would literally go to near 0 since it was so dead, no one posted on their reddit anymore and the volume was pretty pathetic on exchanges. If I buy now im sure i'll crash the market instantly due my bad luck. Damn, I always miss the mega altcoin pumps.

Buy BTC while its dead , thank me in few months/years.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:14:38 AM

Nobody cares about altcoins, it's just on orchestrated pump and dump tune. Like Warren B. would say, such things give you only one puff and then it's gone.
On the other hand, all eyes are on bitcoin for long run, trending confirms it, but that doesnt mean there wont be shaking of weak hands, over and over again.

cheers
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:16:21 AM

?

say mars we will going to da mars  Grin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: