Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetBOX.com Discussion  (Read 236941 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomos81

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:22:51 AM

there is a bug with new faucets promotion - after approval, there are url , claim frequency and currency become empty - so its not showing in faucets list!

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:27:50 AM

there is a bug with new faucets promotion - after approval, there are url , claim frequency and currency become empty - so its not showing in faucets list!

Can someone confirm that? I can't replicate this bug.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
tomos81

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:30:23 AM

i wrote to support twice

here are screens:

before:  (last 2 faucets)
https://postimg.org/image/jwfwvc57x/

after:
https://postimg.org/image/m0wvo7hdz/

░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:54:30 AM

I can confirm the same problem, it happened when I tried to update the data, the ones i haven't updated are looking fine.
But mine is not blank, its showing faucet name in all fields, url, timer and such.
Off topic: could some kind soul help me get recent payout working, I can read balance from API, but haven't have luck with payouts.
Also is it possible to get total given away coins from API, or has to be done manually?

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 12:07:47 PM

It worked for DFB http://dailyfreebits.com/balance8.php but no working for my other site http://aquabitcoin.com/balance1.php
Is the IP of Aquabitcoin's server whitelisted in your Access Control List in the Security tab of your Faucet's dashboard?
If so, can you change balance_bitcoin to message and see if that responds with anything?

Off topic: could some kind soul help me get recent payout working, I can read balance from API, but haven't have luck with payouts.
Are you sending a POST request when accessing the API? If you are using code similar to the one that I gave ahmedjadoon previously, it will not work as that is a GET request. GET requests only work for balance due to compatibility with Microwallet.

Also is it possible to get total given away coins from API, or has to be done manually?
AFAIK this is not possible. You would likely have to log the coins given away in a database along with every payout. I can't imagine that would be too difficult to do however.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

i wrote to support twice

here are screens:

before:  (last 2 faucets)

after:

Ok, I found the issue. You can update the details of faucets and it will get approved correctly now. Sorry for trouble.

Gregc1131

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 12:44:57 PM

It worked for DFB http://dailyfreebits.com/balance8.php but no working for my other site http://aquabitcoin.com/balance1.php
Is the IP of Aquabitcoin's server whitelisted in your Access Control List in the Security tab of your Faucet's dashboard?
If so, can you change balance_bitcoin to message and see if that responds with anything?

Are you sending a POST request when accessing the API? If you are using code similar to the one that I gave ahmedjadoon previously, it will not work as that is a GET request. GET requests only work for balance due to compatibility with Microwallet.

AFAIK this is not possible. You would likely have to log the coins given away in a database along with every payout. I can't imagine that would be too difficult to do however.

Yeah i was sending GET request, got it working now with POST, just need to format it a bit better, but i saw it somewhere in this thread, just need to find it Smiley, Thanks for help! Smiley

tomos81

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:13:22 PM

i wrote to support twice

here are screens:

before:  (last 2 faucets)

after:

Ok, I found the issue. You can update the details of faucets and it will get approved correctly now. Sorry for trouble.

Ok data updated,promoted,will check soon, thanks
Update: it looks ok now,problem solved Smiley

░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Alaacard

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:58:57 PM

Also me, I have the same problem, when I put all the details it change the url_name to the faucet name it happened with me more than once.
And the faucet aren't list.
I have ask the team support and they are no respond from two days ago my ticket number is  37771
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:18:09 PM

Also me, I have the same problem, when I put all the details it change the url_name to the faucet name it happened with me more than once.
And the faucet aren't list.
I have ask the team support and they are no respond from two days ago my ticket number is  37771

Just update the details again, it'll be approved correctly now.

Butord

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:25:41 AM

Hi, everyone.
I know that this script has btc address block function but what the code for it? For ex. if I want to use the code to block some certain btc address on other faucet script could smn write what the code it can be?
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:24:04 PM

Hi, everyone.
I know that this script has btc address block function but what the code for it? For ex. if I want to use the code to block some certain btc address on other faucet script could smn write what the code it can be?

That depends entirely on the script and how the block should look like (custom page or a blank page?). The simplest would be something like (I assume the field with address has name="address"):

Code:
if(in_array(trim($_POST['address']), array(
    "first_address_to_block",
    "second_address_to_block",
))) {
    die("This address is blocked");
}

You have to place it in the file handling payouts (which again depends entirely on the script you're using).

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:01:13 PM

Did your faucetbox website lose your adsense?
I see no reason why you lose your account.

And its gone.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:13:38 PM

Yup, we did. As always with AdSense bans, we've only got some vague explanation. Apparently "click fraud". I guess that someone didn't like FaucetBOX.com and click-bombed us. Actually that happened a few times before, but we've always reported that to Google and disabled ads for a short while. I guess this time we didn't notice in time. We'll try to appeal, but odds are we won't get our AdSense account back.

I must say that it hurt us, it was by far our main source of revenue that allowed us to lose money on fees (currently 1% is paid by faucet owners on deposits, another 0.8-1.5% is paid by us). Fortunately we never really trusted AdSense so we have reserves (both in fiat and Bitcoin) that allow us to keep going for quite a long time Smiley. We'll experiment with other ad networks in next weeks (a-ads currently). Anyone here wants to advertise on FaucetBOX.com Check page?

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:29:12 PM

Yup, we did. As always with AdSense bans, we've only got some vague explanation. Apparently "click fraud". I guess that someone didn't like FaucetBOX.com and click-bombed us. Actually that happened a few times before, but we've always reported that to Google and disabled ads for a short while. I guess this time we didn't notice in time. We'll try to appeal, but odds are we won't get our AdSense account back.

I must say that it hurt us, it was by far our main source of revenue that allowed us to lose money on fees (currently 1% is paid by faucet owners on deposits, another 0.8-1.5% is paid by us). Fortunately we never really trusted AdSense so we have reserves (both in fiat and Bitcoin) that allow us to keep going for quite a long time Smiley. We'll experiment with other ad networks in next weeks (a-ads currently). Anyone here wants to advertise on FaucetBOX.com Check page?

Click bombed by some one who is really jealous of your successful website no doubt, hope your appeal wins.
This would be devastating if you had to give up your website.

No doubt your reserves will keep you going, but the money soon goes as expenses and so on.
Wish you luck.

And its gone.
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:45:19 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 08:58:32 PM by dpapaemc

Here are a few of the network ad campaigns that I've found to be reliable and consistent.

They all payout in BitCoin and some have the option of Fiat Currency.

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:51:44 PM

BTW, here is an updated 5.0 Anti-bot Link to add to your Index.php files.

Anti-bots Links 5.0  (by makejar.com).

Gregc1131

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 10:05:46 PM

BTW, here is an updated 5.0 Anti-bot Link to add to your Index.php files.

Anti-bots Links 5.0  (by makejar.com).

http://bit.makejar.com/labs/anti-bot-links-501/install.php
i just saw 5.01 is out, but i didn't update yet tho.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 11:15:27 PM

We'll experiment with other ad networks in next weeks (a-ads currently).
I can't say I'm sure that A-Ads would be good for you. While it is consistent in paying to a Bitcoin address on time, the earnings from ads can significantly vary depending on the advertisers at the moment. In addition, due to the way A-Ads works, you would likely be taking earnings away from Faucet owners by using this service.
I'd personally suggest BitMedia, since AFAIK they are closest to AdSense. However, I believe the Freebitco.in and Freedoge.co.in faucets have been doing well with MellowAds since their AdSense account was terminated.

Anyone here wants to advertise on FaucetBOX.com Check page?
You could try making a thread in the Auctions section about it, however you may be better using a self serve advertising platform like CoinAd, MellowAds or BuySellAds (FIAT) if you would like to allow individuals to advertise with you.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:34:21 AM

Go for both Coinad and Mellowads. They both work fine for my faucet but Coinad mostly pays me better. If you are okay with fiat then Buysellads definitely has a potential to make more money with - bigger advertisers.
Is it a 468x60 banner at the check page? Can we get a text ad? If you post an auction with details and stats I'd like to participate.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: