Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetBOX.com Discussion  (Read 236941 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:40:48 PM

I wondering, is it possible to put faucetbox script into wordpress "page"?
I want to make blog about cryptocurrency and in additional pages put my few faucets

Simplest and I think the only way currently is to just use an iframe on a Wordpress page:

Code:
<iframe style="width: 500px; height: 500px" src="http://url-to-your-faucet.com">

Adjust width and height to your needs.

Hi, Kazuldur i found your solution for integrating Bitcoin Faucet to Wordpress as an Iframe but here is my problem

Lets say my Faucet host on Claimbits.com/Faucet & i use it as iframe in ClaimBits.com & i successfully did it.But when someone share Referral link he must Promote Claimbits.com/Faucet/r=bitcoin address.So traffic will be on Original page where faucet hosts & it make iframe totally useless.
I tried Rediretion but it doesn't work because it auto redirect iframe Sad
So i wanna ask if there is any possible way to use iframe with referral link so no one can go to directly page where faucet hosts.

Btw sorry for my poor english  Cheesy

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
adrianlive

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:29:31 PM

why when i visit my faucet, always have message that i need to wait xxx min. to claim. But i didnt claim on my faucet, also other users telling me that problem. my faucet http://xoloniex.info , im using latest faucetbox script 69
tnx

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:30:49 PM

I want to make blog about cryptocurrency and in additional pages put my few faucets

Simplest and I think the only way currently is to just use an iframe on a Wordpress page:

Code:
<iframe style="width: 500px; height: 500px" src="http://url-to-your-faucet.com">

Hi, Kazuldur i found your solution for integrating Bitcoin Faucet to Wordpress as an Iframe but here is my problem

Lets say my Faucet host on Claimbits.com/Faucet & i use it as iframe in ClaimBits.com & i successfully did it.But when someone share Referral link he must Promote Claimbits.com/Faucet/r=bitcoin address.So traffic will be on Original page where faucet hosts & it make iframe totally useless.
So i wanna ask if there is any possible way to use iframe with referral link so no one can go to directly page where faucet hosts.

You have to somehow pass the parameter to iframe. I don't know Wordpress, but if you can use PHP with it, something like this should help:

Code:
<iframe style="width: 500px; height: 500px" src="http://url-to-your-faucet.com/?r=<?php echo $_GET['r']; ?>">

Then if you visit http://claimbits.com/?r=bitcoin_address it will be passed to the iframe and will be picked up by faucet too.

why when i visit my faucet, always have message that i need to wait xxx min. to claim. But i didnt claim on my faucet, also other users telling me that problem. my faucet http://xoloniex.info , im using latest faucetbox script 69
tnx

Your hosting probably uses a reverse proxy, so for the script it looks like all users are coming from single IP address.

Please upload this script to your server and send me a link to it:
https://faucetinabox.com/static/downloads/tools/test.php

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
Butord

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:11:12 AM

Code:

There is already plugin to create faucet on wordpress. Just use google to search )
adrianlive

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:04:41 AM

https://faucetinabox.com/static/downloads/tools/test.php  this link is not working !
Reason:

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:25:13 AM

https://faucetinabox.com/static/downloads/tools/test.php  this link is not working !
Reason:

Dang, it should be: https://faucetinabox.com/static/download/tools/test.php

andresem

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:43:46 AM

How make, that users
themselves choose where withdraw Satoshi(epay or faucethub)?
ceciliaa

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:21:13 AM

Huh BECAUSE YOU DO NOT MAKE A PARTNERSHIP WITH THE EPAY, BY AT LEAST 10% OF THE CLIQUES OF THE USERS SO FAUCETBOX DOES NOT NEED TO EXIT THE AIR, AND CAN CHARGE A TRANSACTION RATE FOR US, THERE IS NO PROBLEM, WHAT CAN NOT DO HAPPENING IS A WONDERFUL WEAR OF THESE OUT OF THE AIR SO, SO SUDDENLY AND STUPIDLY YOU HAVE SEEN THAT WE HAVE HURT WHEN WE WANT TO DESTROY AND STEAL OUR BITCOINS!

TANKS
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 07:33:59 PM

What will happen to faucetbox? it will stop working?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:43:14 PM

Huh BECAUSE YOU DO NOT MAKE A PARTNERSHIP WITH THE EPAY, BY AT LEAST 10% OF THE CLIQUES OF THE USERS SO FAUCETBOX DOES NOT NEED TO EXIT THE AIR, AND CAN CHARGE A TRANSACTION RATE FOR US, THERE IS NO PROBLEM, WHAT CAN NOT DO HAPPENING IS A WONDERFUL WEAR OF THESE OUT OF THE AIR SO, SO SUDDENLY AND STUPIDLY YOU HAVE SEEN THAT WE HAVE HURT WHEN WE WANT TO DESTROY AND STEAL OUR BITCOINS!

TANKS
Faucetbox is not stealing anyone's money. They gave a window of 2 months to everyone to withdraw. 2 months is more than enough to achieve a minimum withdraw threshold.

Their decision should be respected either way, you like it or not.

What will happen to faucetbox? it will stop working?
Their micro-processor/wallet will stop working, but they are still going to work on improving their faucet in a box script.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:01:58 PM

@OP Have you posted your review of all Faucetbox alternatives? I do not feel comfortable to migrate to these experimental microwallet services which have popped out in recent weeks.
ePay.info

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 01:06:18 PM

@OP Have you posted your review of all Faucetbox alternatives? I do not feel comfortable to migrate to these experimental microwallet services which have popped out in recent weeks.

With 3 years experience and a diverse user base, we'd be happy to host your faucet.
Just head https://epay.info/MyFaucet/
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:43:44 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 07:01:08 PM by Kazuldur

Unfortunately no, things are changing too fast, such a review would be outdated after a week.

However I can recommend one thing: don't use other faucet scripts. I've done small code review of them and I could find serious vulnerabilities in all of them. I'm talking about things that allow bypassing timer and in one case also captcha. I've reported most of them, but I wasn't satisfied in how my reports were handled. And I didn't even do a thorough testing, I just spent 5 minutes looking at code of each script. That doesn't include FaucetHUB.io, as they don't have their own script yet, but it does include elbandi's Minifaucet.

I'll give my random thoughts though:

1. I trust ePay.info the most, but that's only because it seems like there's more than one person behind it. It has highest "Bus factor" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor). However I do have many issues with them. They seem to be adding features too fast and without proper testing since FaucetBOX.com announcement. I don't know how it looks now, but historically their support was terrible. From posts in their topic I suspect they're having problems with data consistency. They're here since 2 years (they claim they have 3 years of experience, but FaucetBOX.com is here for only 2 years and I'm pretty sure FaucetBOX.com launched before them) and didn't steal any coins, thats a good sign too.
2. FaucetSystem.com seems to be run by just one person (Bus factor = 1...), which is a problem. They also made many common mistakes when launching, I don't think it's being run by someone with experience in sysops. Just like with ePay.info, I suspect they're having problems with data consistency. They copied some things directly from FaucetBOX.com, which I don't like (the features for owners/users on main page). They're kinda lying about fees (they claim "No system fees for users" but they do have fees for users). They responded best for my vulnerability reports (both in site itself and script) though, which is a plus.
3. FaucetHub.io seems to be run by just one person (Bus factor = 1), which is a problem. However I must say they their launch was pretty professional and it seems their codebase is well tested. I didn't read anything that would suggest data inconsistencies. They require users to register on FaucetHub.io, which may or may not be a problem for you. Personally I would use FaucetHub.io if only mexicantarget's wasn't the only maintainer. EDIT: I've just read about this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1672870.msg17139016#msg17139016 . So it looks like they're pushing it a little bit too fast, just like ePay.info. That said, bugs huppen and they handled this correctly.

So my best advice is: diversify. Create faucets with each service. And as always, keep only as much coins in services as you need. Your coins are safe only if you, and only you, own the private key.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:49:02 PM

Thank you very much, really appreciate it.
You've been the real pros from the beginning to the end.

Bus factor issue is a big issue, I agree.
Will be solved pretty fast. I'm training some of my most trusted moderators to be able to solve any issues which might occur anytime.
Limiting access to critical parts of the server side, so I make sure everything is safe.

Wish you good luck with whatever you do in the future.

EDIT: Regarding lottery bug, it was a game bug and it was sorted in under 2 hours. No balances were lost and everyone's accounts were intact.
Dobrii

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 09:51:05 PM

Tell me the script from FaucetBOX.com will work?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:59:59 PM

Yes, it will work.
They're discontinuing their microwallet service, while they stated on their site that faucet script development wont be stopped.
Dobrii

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 11:00:33 AM

Yes, it will work.
They're discontinuing their microwallet service, while they stated on their site that faucet script development wont be stopped.

Thanks for the reply, as a balm for the soul) no, there's nothing better than Faucetbox
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:18:13 AM

Unfortunately no, things are changing too fast, such a review would be outdated after a week.

However I can recommend one thing: don't use other faucet scripts. I've done small code review of them and I could find serious vulnerabilities in all of them. I'm talking about things that allow bypassing timer and in one case also captcha. I've reported most of them, but I wasn't satisfied in how my reports were handled. And I didn't even do a thorough testing, I just spent 5 minutes looking at code of each script. That doesn't include FaucetHUB.io, as they don't have their own script yet, but it does include elbandi's Minifaucet.

I'll give my random thoughts though:

1. I trust ePay.info the most, but that's only because it seems like there's more than one person behind it. It has highest "Bus factor" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor). However I do have many issues with them. They seem to be adding features too fast and without proper testing since FaucetBOX.com announcement. I don't know how it looks now, but historically their support was terrible. From posts in their topic I suspect they're having problems with data consistency. They're here since 2 years (they claim they have 3 years of experience, but FaucetBOX.com is here for only 2 years and I'm pretty sure FaucetBOX.com launched before them) and didn't steal any coins, thats a good sign too.
2. FaucetSystem.com seems to be run by just one person (Bus factor = 1...), which is a problem. They also made many common mistakes when launching, I don't think it's being run by someone with experience in sysops. Just like with ePay.info, I suspect they're having problems with data consistency. They copied some things directly from FaucetBOX.com, which I don't like (the features for owners/users on main page). They're kinda lying about fees (they claim "No system fees for users" but they do have fees for users). They responded best for my vulnerability reports (both in site itself and script) though, which is a plus.
3. FaucetHub.io seems to be run by just one person (Bus factor = 1), which is a problem. However I must say they their launch was pretty professional and it seems their codebase is well tested. I didn't read anything that would suggest data inconsistencies. They require users to register on FaucetHub.io, which may or may not be a problem for you. Personally I would use FaucetHub.io if only mexicantarget's wasn't the only maintainer. EDIT: I've just read about this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1672870.msg17139016#msg17139016 . So it looks like they're pushing it a little bit too fast, just like ePay.info. That said, bugs huppen and they handled this correctly.

So my best advice is: diversify. Create faucets with each service. And as always, keep only as much coins in services as you need. Your coins are safe only if you, and only you, own the private key.

Kazuldur!!!

I suppose you are sick of hearing it , but thanks again for everything . You and your team have been so professional  patient and supportive over the last couple of years. You are to be commended for your innovations and service to the Bitcoin community.

FYI ...and for anyone else who is gnashing their teeth over what to do, I thought long and hard about the payment service i wanted to use on migration . I looked at all options seriously and read a lot of material about each company both in favor and against. 

While I would normally agree with your comments wrt to diversification,  i personally think that having a bunch of faucets with a bunch of different micro-payment service providers would start to present messy management issues and i personally don't want to go there.
Its always risky putting all your eggs in one basket, but that's what I've decided to do anyway. So...After much deliberation I decided to go with 

...FaucetHub.Io ...They/he/Mex honestly came out looking the best, all things considered.

I have subsequently migrated my faucets over and I am happy to report that I have not had a single problem. ( apart from my own stupidity) Its a smooth polished operation and humming away nicely. I'm not even getting any bot attention at the moment , which is just a F$#%$% miracle.

I get that Mex is new and running the show alone , but I tell you,  he appears to works pretty hard . I'm actually impressed by the speed of service and response you get when you have a question. The guy must be a dynamo.

The onsite chat feature is pretty useful. If Mex doesn't help you personally , he seems to have recruited some of the "crazy shut-ins" from the chat room Wink to help out and they seem like a pretty knowledgeable and friendly bunch.

Quite frankly, If Mex doesn't keel over and die from a heart attack through over work ,  I can see Faucethub.io becoming a force à compter avec in the near future. This is truly my unbiased opinion. 

getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:31:42 AM

Code:

There is already plugin to create faucet on wordpress. Just use google to search )

Go here https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-faucet-wordpress-plugin/ Ofir Biegel has done a full instructional video on the subject.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:58:22 AM

snipped

Kazuldur!!!

snipped. 
Have your users reported any problem with this migration and are all of them okay with creating account on faucethub.io and updating their btc address there?
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: