Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: | MMXIV | TEETH | BUCKS | VARY | MERGING INTO ONE COIN | Unmoderated.  (Read 2296 times)
Bank_sy (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:29:47 PM

Posts getting deleted and thread is now locked.

"GorillaBucks 6.4.8.0

With expansion comes innovation, and the culmination of these past developments have resulted in our coins being passed up in technology. While my intended focus is promotion and marketing, I have not had the time to do that recently with so much behind the scenes work going on. We've finally reached a point, both in the health of our community, and the actual businesses involved, where it's time to transition into the marketing phase. This means consolidation on all fronts, which brings me to the main point of this post..

All coins will now be brought together to one final blockchain. Moving forward, I will be snapshotting all the blockchains in the near future at a specific time and you will have to send me some information to get your coins swapped. I will be doing this one manually, but the ratio will be posted prior to swap. Each coin will receive 25% of the new coin's initial supply of 1,000,000 coins. That means MMXIV, TEETH, BUCKS, and VARY will be swapped to the new chain and each coins moneysupply at the time of swap will be either inflated or squished to 250,000 coins"

Now what is the problem with this new coin?

What Banksy and Woody(full post above) wrote emphasize how Igotspots has frustrated a good portion of his user base. He made a premium coin called Bucks very shortly before this decision, got his users to trust him with this premium coin, which we all wanted to keep in low money supply and sent them out through snail mail which also coincided nicely with his exchange opening.

A lot of us invested a minimum of $100+ in this coin only to see it basically lose value before it even got a chance to shine because of Igotspots decision. Igotspots says its too bad we are all retards and we should somehow have realised this. Now he asks us to trust him again even though Igotspots more trusting users are going to lose most of their value and Igotspots wonders why people are frustrated with this decision. It would be nice to understand why.

Why did you create BUCKS? with this new coin and 1:1:1:1 ratio for all your four former coins, you had absolutely 0 reason to create BUCKS. The only thing BUCKS accomplished was get you a ton of MMXIV and BTC. Please correct me if I am wrong.
If ANYTHING what you did with BUCKS you should be doing for this new coin of yours.

Just not sure why spots made promises, sold us the Buck,s then, never got provided a market and killed it off in favor rf new Bucks.
An explanation would be nice.

Just a little history.  His first (may not have been the first) premium coin was called MMXIV, there were only 2000 (or maybe 2014) to start.  Price was very high, but not a lot of market movement, so he hyperinflated it with 2014% returns and that created what you now see.  

Just to lend a little perspective, and to mention something about history, and repeating itself.. Over and over....

edit:missed a close quote..

BUCKS was supposed to be even more PREMIUM. It even had a MINIMUM $100 barrier of entry unlike any of the other coins. What was the point of making it so expensive and seemingly exclusive??? Just to raise more money???

To me it looks like this - Everyone that invested in BUCKS is basicallly funding this entire new coin. BUCKS was basically an ICO for this new coin except BUCKS investors get more screwed by only getting 1/4 of what they could have

If I knew you would do this new coin like this, I would NOT have bought BUCKS.

I did not make any threats or unreasonable questions so I see 0 reason for why my posts are being moderated.

Feel free to discuss about the new coin and merge here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:31:28 PM

spots just deleted last 2 pages and locked thread as it drifted into family
Bank_sy (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

spots just deleted last 2 pages and locked thread as it drifted into family

He is free to delete the family relevant posts but the ones I asked have no reason to be moderated.
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:34:45 PM

You can find his DoX here: http://pastebin.com/qT2w0LVa

Bank_sy (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:35:57 PM

I would like to take a reasonable approach. I do not see why Spots is refusing to communicate properly and discuss with his actual investors.
Kyle1836

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:38:37 PM

I would like to take a reasonable approach. I do not see why Spots is refusing to communicate properly and discuss with his actual investors.

I was taking a reasonable approach, others were too, I was an investor, now I'm not. This merge is gonna do two things. Kill everyone's profit, and make it easier for spots to manage his one coin and profit off of that. Yes, I was the one who made the DoX. 75% of his investors did not want the swap to happen, it was unfair, the investors should decide what he does. He deserves it all.

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:46:51 PM

Ahhh,  igotspots, the official clown of bitcointalk, always making us laugh with his antics.  Cheesy

Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:28:10 PM

This should get good.  Spots has been a scammer from way back, I don't know why anyone is surprised.

Maybe he should go back to carpet cleaning.
Bank_sy (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:22:01 PM

This should get good.  Spots has been a scammer from way back, I don't know why anyone is surprised.

Maybe he should go back to carpet cleaning.

He can show that he is a reasonable person, now is the perfect time.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:32:11 PM

Im very curious how this will play out. Hes got a VERY large problem on his hands. Hes screwed either way.

1. Choice one, move forward with the swap and screw everyone... BAD IDEA!
2. Admit publicly he used VERY poor judgement, and not go through with the swap. He has such a big head, he wont do this. It would kill his ego and all his plans to screw everyone.

Wouldnt want to be him right now,

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
minimal

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:59:46 PM

Jesus. Check out the distribution of VARY, MMXIV, and TEETH on Bitrex.  Either an epic dump coming, or somebody *cough* spots *cough* is going to control the vast majority of the new coin. 

Stay the fuck away, friends.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:35:25 AM

The new Homero Josh Garza. 
hopped

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:48:22 AM

Well I know we are now not getting any more updates on here nothing at all he said he won't be posting here again.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:08:18 AM

This whole situation sounds like the whole BTC block size change war going on.

Who will accept it, who won't, it is being forced upon us but we all decide which way to go, this is exactly the same situation but you have a Belligerent Fool Cheesy of a so called Developer pumping out shitcoins to make money and then once everyone has sold into his support walls (just like 10K) he then announces a creation of a "Totally new coin" and a coin swap.

Take a moment and think who owns the majority of those coins before the swap Huh Roll Eyes That's right iGotSpots more like iGotShit Coins.

The below image shows what you basically do when iGotSpots releases another coin.

MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:49:13 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 03:01:36 PM by MisterGreen

This situation sucks, almost every 2 months we get a fork, a new wallet and even a new coin combined with a merge.
I'am really fed up with this shit, so i've dumped my teeth even if it does hurt. Still holding only MMXIV now.

And deleting posts and closing the ANN thread doesn't help either.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:14:59 AM

It's funny how Spots and his chronies think that since they set something up they can call it a Company haha haha haha ha ha

I guess all it takes is for you to say you have a Company and people will assume you have dozens of employees working out of a building, not a House with your family....

1 word you have to remember "PAYSHA" iGotSpots done the same thing he is doing now to BUCKS, I wouldn't be suprised if he just dropped it all like he did with Paysha.

Again a Company you say, lmfao, rofl, pmsl, roflcopter, I might as well work for cash in hand and call myself a Company now shouldn't I Roll Eyes
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:20:38 AM

The announcement about the merge happened on June 12. (ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11597848#msg11597848 )

That announcement told to anyone how to calculate the coming merge of the 4 coins.

So since more than a week now, any wise investors/holders of any 4 coins should have taken time to calculate how many coins this merge would give them.
It's your job and its' just common sense to care about what you buy/invest.  It's crypto, the risks are great, but also the rewards.
And about "rewards", the next coin will have it all : masternodes, stealth, variance PoS, etc..  
Also, the dev (spots) will be able to focus more on marketing... and it's what everyone wants, really.

Did I said the merge was announced more than a week ago?  and you are still crying?  wake up
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:23:10 AM

any 1 can give me link how to swap my MMXIV ?
after swap MMXIV can i still trade my mmxiv on bittrex or i must wd before swap

im very confused and now thread is locked by Igospot

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:26:57 AM

hi.  first, read this : http://gorillastake.com/media.html
you will find the answers to your questions.

in case you have more questions, you can chat with the dev and others at http://gorilla.exchange
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:35:25 AM

hi.  first, read this : http://gorillastake.com/media.html
you will find the answers to your questions.

in case you have more questions, you can chat with the dev and others at http://gorilla.exchange

thank's that helpfull for me

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: