Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 btc lending  (Read 1271 times)
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:43:01 AM

LOL! Nobody will lend you even 0.001 BTC here, hehe.
You are just scammer and this scam is so obvious.
Go away.

Actually this dude already gave away 10BTC or probably more than that amount in the LB community..
vafelcz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:47:44 AM

Go away.

Actually this dude already gave away 10BTC or probably more than that amount in the LB community..

That's his problem.. He could keep the money Smiley
I see no point in giving thousands of usd to people I know just from the gambling website Wink

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:53:59 AM

Go away.

Don't judge bad him, Look your self buddy who is actually scammer Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=400712

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
vafelcz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:05:46 PM

Go away.

Don't judge bad him, Look your self buddy who is actually scammer Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=400712

Is this my loan thread? Am I asking for a loan? NO! Lol, go away with your off-topic please Smiley

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:07:24 PM

Hello, you can call me engineer.
I am the player get x999 5 times on luckyb.it

Well, i need a lend of 5 btc.
My rules:

I can pay 7-8 btc back withing 24 hours.
Sure i will pay back 6.5 btc withing 55 days. 3.25 btc on 13/07/2015 and 3.25 btc on 13/08/2015.

I will use your lend to play at gamblings, if i win a good amount i will pay back in fews hours. If i lose all the btc, i will pay on 13/07 and 13/08.

MY collateral: i dont have. I have money and always buy btc with my CC, but my limit get over, and i only can buy more btc on 12/07. My CC bill are on 10 of each month.

I dont have any reputation, is my first time to get a lend. But i think i have too much people that can give good reputation about me.

My btc address to lend is: 1LLLLLztpe2ih823fa1yx7SL2qQ3EjCBx6

Be free to ask anything.

Thanks

5BTC is too much to lend a unknows person without collateral even you are really the engineer in luckybit there is still no guarantee that you would pay back your loan
engineer-lucky (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:18:07 PM

Hello, you can call me engineer.
I am the player get x999 5 times on luckyb.it

Well, i need a lend of 5 btc.
My rules:

I can pay 7-8 btc back withing 24 hours.
Sure i will pay back 6.5 btc withing 55 days. 3.25 btc on 13/07/2015 and 3.25 btc on 13/08/2015.

I will use your lend to play at gamblings, if i win a good amount i will pay back in fews hours. If i lose all the btc, i will pay on 13/07 and 13/08.

MY collateral: i dont have. I have money and always buy btc with my CC, but my limit get over, and i only can buy more btc on 12/07. My CC bill are on 10 of each month.

I dont have any reputation, is my first time to get a lend. But i think i have too much people that can give good reputation about me.

My btc address to lend is: 1LLLLLztpe2ih823fa1yx7SL2qQ3EjCBx6

Be free to ask anything.

Thanks

5BTC is too much to lend a unknows person without collateral even you are really the engineer in luckybit there is still no guarantee that you would pay back your loan

Hello, will just lock the thread, i get a loan with my neighbor.

Sure don't know because here have a section of loan. Only 6 members here try to help. The others only talk shit.

Thanks to all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: