Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 722 times)
SapphireSpire (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:36:24 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2024, 04:33:39 AM by SapphireSpire

nothing to see
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:48:02 PM

Doesn't p2p lending already exist. Just to name a few btcjam and bitcoin lending club

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:08:50 PM

Yes but they are exposed to government regulations.

you are aware that this forum is the same thing and is not regulated by the government? actually i think it is even better because there are trusted members that will beat any scammer to death

one could easy build a forum just for lending, and having a p2p lending system for bitcoin, is not even that hard
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:38:44 PM

Doesn't p2p lending already exist. Just to name a few btcjam and bitcoin lending club

they exist but it usually scammers thrives in that place and you would likely to end up losing more than gaining a profit.

H.W.Z

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:48:17 AM

they exist but it usually scammers thrives in that place and you would likely to end up losing more than gaining a profit.
No actually! Many ppl earn some money there if they follow some diciplines.

Our Lending board is a great place to p2p lending, (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0) . Although there are many scammers around, but we have our strick rules for avoiding them. 

Jomari

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

What banks have long proven is that the value of fiat comes mainly from debt. As long as people, businesses, and governments have debt, they will need fiat to pay it off. It's a crazy circular racket but it works. That's why governments can't afford to mandate full reserves or abolish central banks, it would destabilize their national currencies.

Bitcoin should definitely NOT be issued with debt like central bank money. But like bank money, Bitcoin is intangible electronic money with no intrinsic value and not anchored to any tangible commodity to preserve and stabilize it's value. It needs debt to preserve it's value and this function is being provided by peer-to-peer lending services. Of course they charge interest, which is fine for them but isn't necessary for preserving the value of fiat.

What I'm thinking is to incorporate some kind of peer-to-peer lending system into the Bitcoin network so users can lend and borrow Bitcoin with each other for free or a simple % fee rather than compounding interest. Don't ask me how it would be implemented, I have no idea, but it would be quite useful to users and beneficial to Bitcoin, I think.

I concur with you. I am working on something exactly like this except it will not be in Bitcoin because I believe the monetary supply should be response to the market conditions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: