Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik Buterin's days are numbered, there's now a younger kid progidy "genius"  (Read 2169 times)
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:49:30 PM

And he comes with an Asian chick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq_WkRrX178

Goldman Sachs you got to drop mascot Vitalik Buterin like a hot potato (beside she's getting older and instead of cute teenage  boy look, looks like aged pervert now  Shocked).  

Whit Jack is the next Vitalik Buterin.  Mark my words - Coindesk and Cointelegraph will soon be pumping out weekly articles about Jack and he will be running multi-million dollar $IPOs.   Shocked  At least until another younger prodigy genius emerges..

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:30:03 AM

Goldman Sachs you got to drop mascot Vitalik Buterin like a hot potato (beside she's getting older and instead of cute teenage  boy look, looks like aged pervert now  Shocked).  

Whit Jack is the next Vitalik Buterin.  Mark my words - Coindesk and Cointelegraph will soon be pumping out weekly articles about Jack and he will be running multi-million dollar $IPOs.   Shocked  At least until another younger prodigy genius emerges..

Respect to bass, if i had to sit next to that girl for 6 minutes when i was 15 i would have been busted scoping her rack at least once ... bass was very professional
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:00:18 AM

Respect to bass, if i had to sit next to that girl for 6 minutes when i was 15 i would have been busted scoping her rack at least once ... bass was very professional

Whats up with you people? Beat of your frustration to some internet movies instead of posting how you would grope a normal woman in a movie like this.. FFS, whats wrong with you kids?
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:32:53 PM

Whats up with you people? Beat of your frustration to some internet movies instead of posting how you would grope a normal woman in a movie like this.. FFS, whats wrong with you kids?

What ... don't you like looking at pretty girls? My point was he didn't hardly look at her, just light hearted observation

I think you're a bit upright dude, who said anything about groping?
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:52:14 PM

Vitalik who?
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:24:50 PM

What ... don't you like looking at pretty girls? My point was he didn't hardly look at her, just light hearted observation

I think you're a bit upright dude, who said anything about groping?
I like looking at pretty girls, but the girl in the video? No thanks.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:52:42 PM

Definitely Peter Todd's love child...
Someone must have broken into the Nobel Prize Sperm Bank... and put Todd's spunk to good use.
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:40:32 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/3ajpji/bws_the_buttcoin_family/

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:15:31 PM

Ya man, I heard bass on SuperNET radio and thought it was a parody...
This guy with a pre-puberty voice spent the interview sucking jl777's dick... and bloviating about how great "telepathy" was.

This quote from doctoral student Andrew Poelstra says it all:

@vertoe The link you posted says that DarkSend+ is closed source. I am not in the business of auditing amateur secret-algorithm cryptography for free. Everyone else in this thread who has asked that I give more personal attention to this project (whose current incarnation, and every incarnation before that, has raised serious red flags, right down to their decision to fork Bitcoin in order to implement CoinJoin), the answer is no. –  Andrew Poelstra Aug 25 '14 at 15:24

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/29471/are-there-any-true-anonymous-cryptocurrencies

That's what BTCD is...
"Amateur cryptography" promoted by 15 yo which has not even been implemented and run in production...
Let alone audited by a qualified, credentialed adult cryptographer.

Cryptography is like math and physics and medicine...
Every new advance uses previously known and trusted building blocks...
And every new advance is rigorously peer-reviewed in public by highly educated and experienced professionals.

It's not something a "programmer" pulls out of his ass...
And until "telepathy" is subjected to a PAID AUDIT by someone like Todd or Poelstra or equivalent...
It's bullshit and a threat to the NXT ecosystem... but don't worry, a 15 yo is impressed.
LewiesMan

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:42:23 AM

Why the obsession with them being young? Most experts have spent many years working, studying, learning. I think that being young or being too old will work against you with this.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:24:58 PM

don't care about age
Whit Jack (awesome name BTW)
handles interviews with composure beyond his age

AND here's the kicker

has a working product at level with what ethere claims to be

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 06:01:25 PM

Why the obsession with them being young?

If you have a liking for classic novellas, you'll find the answer in Herman Melville's Billy Budd.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:54:48 PM

As a crypto currency enthusiast you don't may be so fussy about girls  Tongue  Cheesy

I like looking at pretty girls, but the girl in the video? No thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: