Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you invest on ponzi ,,,?  (Read 1163 times)
DevOfDev (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:03:42 AM

I want to know why you invest on ponzi ,,,?
GuessWho?

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:16:58 AM

I agree...ponzis only hurt the crypto community because when people get ripped off, some leave bitcoin and never come back.

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:19:36 AM

It's either to invest early enough to make a profit or some people are tricked by promises of cloudmining or whatever and don't know that it's a ponzi when sending money.
I'm not against ponzi, but the site must clearly state this so that people would make an informed decision.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:04:41 AM

Yeah ultimately if you know it's a ponzi from the ztart which is pretty obvious nowadays you are aware that someone will be getting ripped off, does ths make you any better that  the creators of the ponzi?   They will die off eventually when the community gets wise, matures and says that's enough no more.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:05:48 AM

I invest to get more than I invested there.
cryptojumper

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:11:20 AM

I invest to get more than I invested there.

This man is a thinker...

Grin Grin Grin

alxalex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:24:35 AM

maybe we dont know where to find a better and safer way to invest our bitcoins....what can you suggest???
vafelcz

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:25:48 AM

I'm no longer investing, but when I did I just wanted to get some money and I only lost :/
It's really bad and it's only destroying Bitcoin community.. Sad

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
cryptojumper

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:41:04 AM

maybe we dont know where to find a better and safer way to invest our bitcoins....what can you suggest???

You should take a look at Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
If you too lazy to do your own research just invest in Hashnest Antminer S5 or PACMiC contract. I invested myself there, believe me you won't find anything even close legit.
Other options might be Bit-x, HaoBTC, Genesis-mining (not profitable but won't rob you most likely). There is also PoS coins, but don't recommend it to a newbie..
Remember never to invest in a site that can't prove that they are doing business they advertise.

tired

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:54:32 AM

i want get more than i invest my coins and i'm also invest in bitcoin cloud mining
vafelcz

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:01:12 AM

i want get more than i invest my coins and i'm also invest in bitcoin cloud mining

Do you know any legit cloud mining website?
I want to invest too but I'm afraid of scams :/
Thanks! Smiley

Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
cryptojumper

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:10:07 AM

Thanks! Smiley

Look a few posts above, I wrote which ones are legit and a link to read further. Not all cloudmining companies are a scam, but I agree there are many and still increasing everyday.

vafelcz

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:24:59 AM

Thanks! Smiley

Look a few posts above, I wrote which ones are legit and a link to read further. Not all cloudmining companies are a scam, but I agree there are many and still increasing everyday.

What is the best one for you? I'm trying Genesis-Mining and I want to buy 0.05 TH.. why is it not profitable?
Can you please give me more info? Smiley

cryptojumper

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:30:11 AM

Thanks! Smiley

What is the best one for you? I'm trying Genesis-Mining and I want to buy 0.05 TH.. why is it not profitable?

Their ghs cost too much and taken into consideration their fees etc you will most likely not roi at all. Besides there is a risk as mentioned in Cloudmining 101 thread that they are running a fractional reserve mining which means they sell more hashpower than they actually have. For me Hashnest is the best. It has decent roi, maybe not the most roi, but surely better roi than genesis-mining and far more legit than any cloudmining because they produce miners themselves (Bitmain).

vafelcz

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:31:24 AM

Thanks! Smiley

Their ghs cost too much and taken into consideration their fees etc you will most likely not roi at all. Besides there is a risk as mentioned in Cloudmining 101 thread that they are running a fractional reserve mining which means they sell more hashpower than they actually have. For me Hashnest is the best. It has decent roi, maybe not the most roi, but surely better roin than genesis and far more legit because they produce miners themselves.

Ok, that's good! Thank you so much for this informations Smiley
You are very helpful! Smiley

alxalex

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:39:54 PM

what about c 7 or lets say forexshare.biz.....does anybody has experience???......are these sites scams as well???
mib

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:41:41 PM

what about c 7 or lets say forexshare.biz.....does anybody has experience???......are these sites scams as well???
They are still paying but i don't recommend to use too old programs Forexshare is now paying for 839 days.
I will not risik my money on such old programs no one knows when the admin will close them.

alxalex

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:24:42 PM

just the minimum.....5 dollars and thats it
sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:15:34 PM

people usually invest because they want to earn fast money by doing nothing

CryptoSalad

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:12:10 PM

Lot of the time people invest in this junk to make a quick $ to only find after rolling over x amount of times they get scammed, or are chasing the dream to succeed in ponzi and scam sites. Its all rob Peter to pay Paul, First in last out, last in never out and lose all together. Most are just taking from one person to pay another person and to do it in a time frame so that people get paid and theirs no real structure behind them other than paying it forward or paying the oldest person in it before others.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: