Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:45:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ISIS Really Wants  (Read 1177 times)
cryptocoiner (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:52:03 AM

What ISIS Really Wants

The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse. Here’s what that means for its strategy—and for how to stop it.

more - http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:57:08 AM

What ISIS Really Wants

The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse. Here’s what that means for its strategy—and for how to stop it.

more - http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

What does ISIS want?
What does any terror group wants?
It's their beliefs that is the problem here. They need to know that what they believe  Isn't perfectly right. They want to instill fear in people's mind and then instill their beliefs.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:13:00 AM

Oh! cannot open the link! Oh!

RappelzReborn

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:28:44 AM

Before speaking about Islam badly , you should know that most of ISIS members are Europeens or Americains ,why ? because they don't have enough informations about islam so they are easy to get brain washed , maybe members believe and actually wants to make Islamic state however for what comes to the Leaders they are just doing what they are told to which is chaos (Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi is a Mossad & CIA trainer)

maheshmahi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:39:00 AM

Link not opening.

As said most of isis members are Europeans and Americans. But why do they join to them.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:02:30 AM

ISIS is poised to become a global political-terrorist force used by the intelligence agencies to destabilize countries, escalate Islamophobia and justify intervention by the Western military-industrial complex. Locally, it will help facilitate the Zionist dream of “Greater Israel” from the Nile to the Euphrates.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=23265
Cearea11

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:09:54 AM

First of all the have religious interests. They hope that islam spread all over the world. But the main theme of their "revolution" is the economic one. They probably refuse this modern economy because ISIS want to build his own model of capitalism/economy. For this there are a lot of European is ISIS, because they refuse too this system.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:24:05 AM

Nothing about what ISIS does makes them Islamic.
ISIS really wants power—not Islam.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:47:12 AM

Before speaking about Islam badly , you should know that most of ISIS members are Europeens or Americains

That is not true. The total number of active fighters within the ISIS is somewhere around 50,000 to 100,000. Out of that only around 10% (i.e 5,000 to 10,000) are from Western nations such as the United Kingdom, France, and Australia. On the other hand, the largest group of foreign fighters are from Saudi Arabia and Tunisia, countries which are having very strong Islamic tradition for the last 1,000 years or so.
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:13:55 PM

What ISIS Really Wants

I would love to debate if you provide me info on the contents inside the link. I am tired of people confusing countries, religions and terrorists. A country nurtures religions, religions nurture people and relations. They teach how to love, not how to kill. Terrorists aren't religious, they're just stupid.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:40:09 PM

I read an article before that ISIS wants Islam to be the most respected religion and hence it wants to demolish Churches and other holy places to show their anger towards other religions.

An article which I found online: http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

dblink

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:26:17 PM

What ISIS Really Wants

Very simple answers, ISIS wants power and money. The funny thing is that these terror gangs are organized by some powerful countries jointly. There are some countries who were acting as a mask behind these groups. It has been started to diminish the peace and happiness in any country, which they do not want that country regime to govern as per their own rules.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:31:25 PM

The funny thing is that these terror gangs are organized by some powerful countries jointly.

There are a number of countries which are supporting the ISIS tacitly, for their own selfish needs. For example, Israel is supporting them in Syria, to topple the Assad regime. Turkey is helping them, in order to eradicate the Kurds. Qatar and Saudi Arabia are helping them, so that the Shiite governments in Syria and Iraq will be replaced with the Sunnis.
HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:46:35 PM

ISIS motives are similar to Kendrick Lamar..
'ALL MY LIFE I WANT MONEY AND POWER'  Cheesy

Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:38:06 PM

I read an article before that ISIS wants Islam to be the most respected religion and hence it wants to demolish Churches and other holy places to show their anger towards other religions.

An article which I found online: http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS THAT? Man, ISIS makes me sick. How can somebody think so low anyway and then hide their mistakes over the cover of religion? They're monsters. fucking creepy cunts.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:58:43 PM

Just stop and take a moment to breathe. They have the resources to create a weapon of mass destruction.

They also have the people and money to carry out their misfortunes.

They will never have the power of the U.S or Russia though as they hunger for their power.

I personally think they're dumb for pursuing such things and should stop before it gets worse.
the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:49:01 PM

What they want?
They want to get rid of people who are not part of their religion..

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:50:32 PM

They just want to be loved, just like the rest of us. They're going about it in an unusually roundabout way, that's all.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:05:08 AM

What they want?
They want to get rid of people who are not part of their religion..

I don't know whether they want to kill all the non-Muslims. When they conquered the non-Muslim villages in Northern Iraq, they killed the men and children, but kept the non-Muslim women alive, to be used as sex slaves. And in some instances, the non-Muslims were not killed, after they promised to convert to Sunni Islam.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:08:28 AM

imam mahdi will come and show where the true Islam and which are just under the guise of Islam

Im Islam and im live in peace with other religion

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: