Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best poker site?  (Read 1311 times)
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:09:14 PM

Hello,

I'm the official Americas Cardroom rep. We are the fastest growing poker site in the U.S. We have been in business since 2001 and we have super fast payouts.

on August 2nd we will have a $1 million dollar guaranteed tournament: The Million Dollar Sundays tourney

You can deposit and cash out using Bitcoin.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need help or have any questions.

The ACR Team

That sounds exciting, this is your site right? http://www.americascardroom.eu/ It's great you started accepting BTC, whats the minimum cashout in BTC?

It looks good, will try and play some hands soon and see how it goes. You should make an official thread about this in Gambling section (if you haven't already). GL

hey mate
this is their official thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1081344.0
they started to accept BTC some months ago
when I was playing I guess the minimum withdrawal was 10$ using BTC
but as I said before you need to verify your account and they accept all countries

Thx for the info, I didn't know that they had a verification process. What exactly does one have to provide to get verified? If it is ID, I don't think many btc gamblers will like to provide that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:13:12 PM

Hello,

I'm the official Americas Cardroom rep. We are the fastest growing poker site in the U.S. We have been in business since 2001 and we have super fast payouts.

on August 2nd we will have a $1 million dollar guaranteed tournament: The Million Dollar Sundays tourney

You can deposit and cash out using Bitcoin.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need help or have any questions.

The ACR Team

That sounds exciting, this is your site right? http://www.americascardroom.eu/ It's great you started accepting BTC, whats the minimum cashout in BTC?

It looks good, will try and play some hands soon and see how it goes. You should make an official thread about this in Gambling section (if you haven't already). GL

hey mate
this is their official thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1081344.0
they started to accept BTC some months ago
when I was playing I guess the minimum withdrawal was 10$ using BTC
but as I said before you need to verify your account and they accept all countries

Thx for the info, I didn't know that they had a verification process. What exactly does one have to provide to get verified? If it is ID, I don't think many btc gamblers will like to provide that.

sadly yes , you need to send a scanned photo of your ID or Passport
and you have to send them also a bill with your name and address on it ( the bill should not be from a very long time )
but I think this is how all fiat sites work , it's not a big problem since you are playing in a good site
twister

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:21:31 PM

and you have to send them also a bill with your name and address on it ( the bill should not be from a very long time )
but I think this is how all fiat sites work , it's not a big problem since you are playing in a good site

Yeah it might not be a problem for others but it is for me. It's not that I don't trust them with my credentials, it's just that I don't trust any site for that matter.

Again, thanks for the info dude.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ACR Rep

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:50:44 PM

Yeah it might not be a problem for others but it is for me. It's not that I don't trust them with my credentials, it's just that I don't trust any site for that matter.

thanks for your questions and thanks to SyGambler for such good answers.

first off the minimum cash out amount using bitcoin is $25 US, second, the ID and utility bill is a one time deal verification process that is it done only to ensure a safe and secure play environment for all players, and only at the time of requesting your first cash out.

So, please go ahead and open your free account, check the site and play the freerolls. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and twitter, we have weekly raffles and special promos: http://www.twitter.com/acr_poker  and https://www.facebook.com/americascardroomnet
twister

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:02:39 PM

thanks for your questions and thanks to SyGambler for such good answers.

first off the minimum cash out amount using bitcoin is $25 US, second, the ID and utility bill is a one time deal verification process that is it done only to ensure a safe and secure play environment for all players, and only at the time of requesting your first cash out.

So, please go ahead and open your free account, check the site and play the freerolls. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and twitter, we have weekly raffles and special promos: http://www.twitter.com/acr_poker  and https://www.facebook.com/americascardroomnet

I would have loved to but as I said before I am not comfortable providing my IDs to any website and the whole idea behind BTC gambling is that it is anonymous and I prefer it that way. Your site is great and I am sure many people won't mind the verification process but I do. Thanks for the invite though, good luck with your site. Smiley