Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 0.02 btc , want to invest  (Read 16945 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:19:24 AM

with 0.02BTC you can buy member account
and u can join yobit sign campaign

also trade your get from sign campaig to trade at yobit ( like me )

Buying/selling cryptos can be profitable, but you can just as easily lose it all if the coin tanks. There's nothing to guarantee that you'll always make a profit, so you have to be careful.

yeahh i know it, better you trade and lose your money than you invest at wrong place and lose all
you can get more experience at lose

Or you can just do something that has a +ev and is far less risky -- invest in a gambling site's bankroll.

I still choose invest at my skill Smiley
upgrade my skill, learn more to get high skill

But we're talking about people with no experience (otherwise they wouldn't be asking). You should never advise people that are new to throw their money at high-risk situations. That's a recipe for disaster.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wearehatetherules

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:17:21 AM

withdraw it to local currency,and buy some burger,may be youre hungry..because $5 on bitcoin not too good for invet on online website,there s too many scam website. and unleast you will lost your treasure..lol

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:27:25 AM

withdraw it to local currency,and buy some burger,may be youre hungry..because $5 on bitcoin not too good for invet on online website,there s too many scam website. and unleast you will lost your treasure..lol

lol Cheesy but you right 0.02 very little for investment. there is no other option for as much as 0.02, but only for playing gambling with great risk

mrsalve

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:07:07 PM

Donate it for a good cause or charity. I belive you get more out of it then profits for investing 2,2 mil satoshi.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 07:09:04 PM

0.02btc is I think a good amount for my start-up (lol)

mallard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:22:26 PM

Explain how your site isn't a ponzi, other than "This system is not a ponzi because you will get back your investment."
Kagekatsu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:23:35 PM

the amount you have is not enough to big profit, but it's enough to go fast to 0 balance.
Btw I think you should play a fast entry exit from coins, remember to calculate the fee, and you can earn something even entering @100 and exiting @120 for example.
The more you scalp with success the more you'll gain.
Buy low sell high.
I suggest you to play with some new altcoin lauched on yobit, at this moment BRE is very interesting, try to buy @3k and I think you can easily sell @4k to 6k in less than a day.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:50:59 PM

the amount you have is not enough to big profit, but it's enough to go fast to 0 balance.
Btw I think you should play a fast entry exit from coins, remember to calculate the fee, and you can earn something even entering @100 and exiting @120 for example.
Buy low sell high.
I suggest you to play with some new altcoin lauched on yobit, at this moment BRE is very interesting, try to buy @3k and I think you can easily sell @4k to 6k in less than a day.

If you can't profit with $5 (0.02 BTC), you can't profit with $5 billion. The dollar amount isn't what matters, it's what you do with it.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Kagekatsu

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:17:37 PM

Buy low sell high.

If you can't profit with $5 (0.02 BTC), you can't profit with $5 billion. The dollar amount isn't what matters, it's what you do with it.
for profit I mean PROFIT, not "oh gosh I've made 0.001 today I'm going to celebrate!"
For profit I mean "oh gosh I've made 1BTC today" This is a start.
So making profit with 0.02 has starting amount is not as easy as start with 5btc for example.
At the same time playing with 5 btc doesn't mean that you can make profit, you can even lose much more than playing with 0.02.
But playing in the right way and making a 2x trade with a 1BTC is not like made a perfect trade and made 2x with 0.02.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 07:21:56 PM

Explain how your site isn't a ponzi, other than "This system is not a ponzi because you will get back your investment."

Because with a ponzi you will never get back your investment if you are among the last ones.
And this is normal because your investment is used to pay the previous investors.

Of course my system "could" be a ponsi if I'm a scammer.
This is why it is not easy to know what is a ponzi and what is not a ponzi.

A ponzi generaly tell you how much you will earn.
I do not tell you how much you will earn in 100 days.
You will only earn what is possible to earn and this "what is possible to earn" comes from incomes and not from new investors.
If you follow what is published on the site you understand  better what i say.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:28:46 PM

Buy low sell high.

for profit I mean PROFIT, not "oh gosh I've made 0.001 today I'm going to celebrate!"
So making profit with 0.02 has starting amount is not as easy as start with 5btc for example.
At the same time playing with 5 btc doesn't mean that you can make profit, you can even lose much more than playing with 0.02.
But playing in the right way and making a 2x trade with a 1BTC is not like made a perfect trade and made 2x with 0.02.

On, in that case, you can't profit unless you have at least 1000 BTC (25k), because 1 BTC ($250) is nothing. You need at least 20k+ to classify it as profitable.

See where I'm going?

Kagekatsu

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:44:58 PM

Buy low sell high.

On, in that case, you can't profit unless you have at least 1000 BTC (25k), because 1 BTC ($250) is nothing. You need at least 20k+ to classify it as profitable.

See where I'm going?
I see. But make a profit of $1 is not like a profit of $250.
You see my point?
For someone $250 is a nice amount to gain, $1 too you you're an homeless.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:48:44 PM

Buy low sell high.

See where I'm going?
I see. But make a profit of $1 is not like a profit of $250.
You see my point?
For someone $250 is a nice amount to gain, $1 too you you're an homeless.

Considering people will spend hours doing PPC programs for $1, I'd say that people are happy with $1.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:09:29 PM

with 0.02BTC you can buy member account
and u can join yobit sign campaign

also trade your get from sign campaig to trade at yobit ( like me )

It's better to buy a potential full member account with 0.02 btc. After 120th post you can earn 0.0007 btc per message from bitmixer campaign.
mallard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:36:13 PM

Because with a ponzi you will never get back your investment if you are among the last ones.
And this is normal because your investment is used to pay the previous investors.

You will only earn what is possible to earn and this "what is possible to earn" comes from incomes and not from new investors.

I can see information about Bitcoin, but not about your scheme.
What exactly am I investing in?
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:27:52 PM

You can check out BURST, or its assets.

BURST is so far the only HDD mineable cryptocurrency, a true innovation right there, plus tons of other features.

You can basically mine it with your spare space on your hard disk. Price is very cheap now, perfect for your budget:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0;topicseen
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:17:02 AM

I can see information about Bitcoin, but not about your scheme.
What exactly am I investing in?

The "information" is in fact a "have to put text" because many sponsors ask text on the home page.
it is why you can see such text on many pages of many sites.
This does not disturb me...can help some people to learn about bitcoin...and it does not take me much resources.

Now:
What exactly are you investing in?

You invest in a start-up.
This means that you take part of the profit of the investment site itself.

You get a part of "old profits and future profits"
Yor investment fix the "part" you have in the start up.
Your investment does not make profit,it is the site.
Your investment does only fix the part of the start-up you have.
You must understand this.

You can compare with a share of stock market.
it's not the price of the share who makes the profit but the company of the share.

I have adapted in a simple forme (to programme with my developer knowledges) a market system.
The principle is easy even if it is at the begining hard to understand:
If people stop to invest the profit notmally grows(with a constant income)
Then of course people will invest to get profit.
Then the profit will decrease and all will be regulated by the market.

So far it's a start up...
it is classic to know that a start-up is inprevisible.
But I have set the system that the first condition is that the investors do not lose the single satoshi.
This makes global income for the investors the same,but individualy you cannot earn what an other could lose.
So:
each time a dividend is given each investor get in prorata of his pending investment.
each time transfert from pendingbtc balance to next payout is done it is done "at prorata.
I only payout by feeling because i want no send dust to investor's wallet.
As said:
the strict condition is that investors will get back all investment + dividends after 100 days.

Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:07:03 PM

The better choice is Trading Smiley
with 0.02 you can get LOAN 0.04 at Huobi with interest 0.1%
if you can take 1% profit everyday you can double your bitcoin at 1month Wink
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 03:12:31 PM

oupsss I have not seen my topis...

BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:21:31 PM

It seems to me that BURST is just about to skyrocket anytime:

https://block.burstcoin.info

It was crashing from 45-40 to the low 27 satoshi levels, and with the new momentum, it could go back there. It is definitely an undervalued coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: