Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 0.02 btc , want to invest  (Read 16945 times)
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:50:25 PM

I recommend not to invest to all any investment site.
See the recent one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116639.0

Better keep it tight and wait bitcoin's value to the moon or you can donate to charity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:41:27 PM

Hello from India,
i am new on this forum but i have been earning bitcoin from faucets over last year.
i have 0.022 BTC with me , i hear a lot of people saying to join campaign how can i do that , i have 0.022 BTC want to invest to get profit, please help me.

If you are able to get a job, that would be the best way to earn money.  You could then exchange rupees into btc or any other currency.  It's not worth it to spend a year on faucets and end up with 0.02 btc.

As other people recommended, your best option for bitcoin without having a particular skill is to be active on this forum, and in a few months you can make 0.02 btc in a week.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 05:30:11 AM

Hello from India,
i am new on this forum but i have been earning bitcoin from faucets over last year.
i have 0.022 BTC with me , i hear a lot of people saying to join campaign how can i do that , i have 0.022 BTC want to invest to get profit, please help me.

If you are able to get a job, that would be the best way to earn money.  You could then exchange rupees into btc or any other currency.  It's not worth it to spend a year on faucets and end up with 0.02 btc.

As other people recommended, your best option for bitcoin without having a particular skill is to be active on this forum, and in a few months you can make 0.02 btc in a week.

indeed, instead of reinvesting you could just earn bitcoin in signature & avatar camapaigns!

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:49:10 PM

0.02 is not much.

you could either try your luck in gambling sites or check for POS (Proof of Stake) Altcoins and try to make some Stake on them.

how long does it take to receive your reward on a Stake altcoin?
also is it really worth it to invest in something like that since the altcoins usually have so volatile price and it might go down drastically and make what you have earned through staking worthless?

depends. if you find a new altcoin that starts with a cheap price you can get some amount. a known POS coin is Reddcoin for example, super cheap.

i have known about reddcoin from back when its price was 20 satoshi and all i saw from them untill now was a downhill progress to 5 satoshi.

actually what Amph said higher was the same thing that i was thinking about these kinds of coins. because their price always goes down because of the high supply they have and lack of people's interest (demand).

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:22:15 PM

Just be active in the forum and hodl your 0.02 BTC for now, in less than 9 months you'llbe able to do 0.02 BTC/day with some hours of forum posting and browsing
98problems

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:47:12 PM

you can try to buy some low activity accounts and start posting with them, after some time you will receive enough activity to participate in campaigns

freeyourmind

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:52:03 PM

Just be active in the forum and hodl your 0.02 BTC for now, in less than 9 months you'llbe able to do 0.02 BTC/day with some hours of forum posting and browsing

I guess as a senior/hero member making 15 posts a day you could do that...that's a lot of posting though.  Depends where you want to spend your time and if you have something constructive to add.

For me, a couple posts a day is usually enjoyable...15 would seem like a chore.
dreey

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:01:37 PM

i think that is to little to invest ...best think wait and buy more btc
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 06:54:14 AM

0.02 is not much.

you could either try your luck in gambling sites or check for POS (Proof of Stake) Altcoins and try to make some Stake on them.

how long does it take to receive your reward on a Stake altcoin?
also is it really worth it to invest in something like that since the altcoins usually have so volatile price and it might go down drastically and make what you have earned through staking worthless?

depends. if you find a new altcoin that starts with a cheap price you can get some amount. a known POS coin is Reddcoin for example, super cheap.

i have known about reddcoin from back when its price was 20 satoshi and all i saw from them untill now was a downhill progress to 5 satoshi.

actually what Amph said higher was the same thing that i was thinking about these kinds of coins. because their price always goes down because of the high supply they have and lack of people's interest (demand).

you're right, but the price is low and a good entry for the PoS idea. especially with 0.02 bitcoin Smiley

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:45:13 AM

you can try to buy some low activity accounts and start posting with them, after some time you will receive enough activity to participate in campaigns

yes buy an account and play the signature campaign was very nice, but 0.02BTC is not enough to buy an account rank member
jeroenn13

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:52:36 PM

Hello from India,

you can buy a forum account with your .022BTC, a member rank i think and you can earn .02BTC+ per week in a signature campaign

This is a great tip, possibly the best one option out there.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:00:40 AM

Hello from India,

you can buy a forum account with your .022BTC, a member rank i think and you can earn .02BTC+ per week in a signature campaign

This is a great tip, possibly the best one option out there.

but when buying an account, be sure to take all the necessary security measures and get a signed message stating that the account was sold to you. it will prevent any drama in the future should the seller try and reclaim that account.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BTCcrowns

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:03:10 AM

If you still have dont want to invest, I suggest just keep in a wallet and then forget them, come after 2 years and you may get surprised Smiley
DropboxSeller

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:22:00 AM

The only way I see that amount as an investment which returns something is gambling. Even if you have to take a risk, it's probably worth it if you're patient.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:24:56 AM

The only way I see that amount as an investment which returns something is gambling. Even if you have to take a risk, it's probably worth it if you're patient.

i cant stress this point enough; gambling is not an investment; gambling is gambling. all investments inherently hold risk, but gambling and investing into something are two completely different things.

Herbert2020
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:06:16 AM

[snip]

you're right, but the price is low and a good entry for the PoS idea. especially with 0.02 bitcoin Smiley

you did not understand what i said!

i am saying that the price is always going down. which means for example if i buy 0.02 BTC worth of RDD (X RDD) and wait a long period of time for stacking rewards (Y RDD), after the said period my X+Y RDD is worth less than 0.02 BTC since the price had gone down in the future.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:22:55 AM

0.02 btc want to invest?
if you want to invest you need 1-5 btc to get big profit.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:26:55 AM

0.02 btc want to invest?
if you want to invest you need 1-5 btc to get big profit.

not exactly; even if op managed to find a suitable investment that would accept 0.02, it would still bring in some profit, and the big thing to remember is that profit is still profit, big or small, its just that with a bigger investment, youll see some meaningful profit. however, investments still do hold risk, so there is always the chance of losing more in the investment as well.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 08:30:32 AM

[snip]

i am saying that the price is always going down. which means for example if i buy 0.02 BTC worth of RDD (X RDD) and wait a long period of time for stacking rewards (Y RDD), after the said period my X+Y RDD is worth less than 0.02 BTC since the price had gone down in the future.

or the price can go up in the future. that's the risk of trading volatile currencies. All I said is that reddcoin or any other super cheap PoS coin is a nice starter for newbies.

Herbert2020
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:41:18 AM

[snip]

or the price can go up in the future. that's the risk of trading volatile currencies. All I said is that reddcoin or any other super cheap PoS coin is a nice starter for newbies.

according to what you say, a year ago same month RDD was 30 satoshi and it is all downhill from then. if i have bought 66,666.66 RDD i should have earned 333,333.34 RDD from stacking in a year just to cover my losses and have the same 0.02BTC today.

can i really get more than 333K RDD in reward to have a profit at the end of the year?

EDIT:
this "or the price can go up in the future" is wishful thinking which i am not willing to invest according to that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: