Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell DSLR Good price  (Read 636 times)
sollaris (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:46:43 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 03:51:46 PM by sollaris

I sell CANON EOS 7d body+ lenses + charger and 1 battery.
The price is 30% less than the market.
Want to sell it fast .
350 euro body
100 euro lens.

Here is the price on Ebay.
Also this product on Ebay doesnt have battery charger.The price is without charger.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Canon-EOS-7D-Body-18-0-MP-Schwarz-Nur-Gehause-GUTER-ZUSTAND-/361322208430?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item54207b5cae

Shipping by DHL...i pay everything.
Accepting BTC,wire tranfer.
Thank you
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:54:09 PM

I can say that this camera is a great high quality camera for both professionals and normal people wanting to take some nice photos.
You may want to add some photos to the OP with your username and the date alongside it as well as specifying whether you accept escrow. Most people would not deal on here without escrow unless you are prepared to ship first. GL with the sale!
sollaris (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:03:41 PM

Hello AT101ET.
Thank you for the kind reply.
To trust people its a very very shitty business in this days.People will do anything for money.Scaming...is on every forum no matter what language.
I will wait a little bit to see if anybody here is interested of my sale and i will add some photos also.
With the Escrow matter..i dont know what to say...i dont know anybody on this forum and i don't trust anybody on this forum.
I also don't expect that people to trust me...I have no reputation....i am a newbie here.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:28:17 PM

Hello AT101ET.
Thank you for the kind reply.
To trust people its a very very shitty business in this days.People will do anything for money.Scaming...is on every forum no matter what language.
I will wait a little bit to see if anybody here is interested of my sale and i will add some photos also.
With the Escrow matter..i dont know what to say...i dont know anybody on this forum and i don't trust anybody on this forum.
I also don't expect that people to trust me...I have no reputation....i am a newbie here.

OgNasty would be your best bet for escrow. He has done many escrows for people. He has like 250+ on his trust and is a legendary member of the forum.

sollaris (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:47:58 PM

OgNasty would be your best bet for escrow. He has done many escrows for people. He has like 250+ on his trust and is a legendary member of the forum.

Hello.
Can you please tell me how Escrow works on this forum?
So.:
1.you and me make a deal.
2.you send the money in Escrow vault to this website Admin.
3.when the admin confirms,i will ship the goods with tracking number.
4.When the goods arrive,you tell the admin that in the box was a piece of rock and so:
5.I will get ban and you get a 700 euro DSLR and your money back.

Is this the way escrow should work buddy?
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:53:47 PM

Hello.
Can you please tell me how Escrow works on this forum?
So.:
1.you and me make a deal.
2.you send the money in Escrow vault to this website Admin.
3.when the admin confirms,i will ship the goods with tracking number.
4.When the goods arrive,you tell the admin that in the box was a piece of rock and so:
5.I will get ban and you get a 700 euro DSLR and your money back.

Is this the way escrow should work buddy?

Actually in my experiences here is what happens. Escrow holds funds. Escrow confirms funds and also gets to see all communication between two parties. You ship, have it tracked and maybe signature confirmation. If you feel like you are going to be scammed take pictures of you boxing/shipping. Once the buyer gets the package he confirms (or denies he got the package). Confirmation means funds will be released to your btc address. Denied means you will have to talk between escrow and buyer as funds are only released if both parties agree.

In my trading experience, if you trade a lot people will start to recognize you.

sollaris (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:21:04 PM

we will see bro who will be interested.
Here is sold a lot of shit.
Seller mines 5 years with a GPu and power suply and after that come here and sell it with 80% of the market price.

But those items are garbage....The items will blow up in max 1 year.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:23:43 PM

What lenses? Approximately how much use\how many exposures do you have on the camera?
sollaris (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:01:32 PM

Camera SOLD.Thank you very much guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: