Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 Dollars Off 25 Dollar Mastercard or Visa Gift Card Coupon *reuasble*  (Read 792 times)
klovishey (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:47:48 PM

I have digital coupons for 20 dollars Off 25 Dollar Giftcards Visa or MasterCard.
Asking 25 Dollars in bitcoin at market rate at time of purchase. .

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Coupon is Re-Printable So you Will make you money-back within 1 Day.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:55:04 PM

so you can use it as much as you want? whats the point of buying it then? im pretty sure there has to be a copy of it on the internet

klovishey (OP)

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:22:01 PM

yes you can reuse, no you wont find it and if you do good for you
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 01:44:54 AM

yes you can reuse, no you wont find it and if you do good for you
Then why don't you just use this method as many times as you can yourself? If its perfectly legit, you can get everything in life for 80% cheaper!! Smiley. There is obviously a catch that you are not mentioning.
AceWallen

Activity: 479
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:47:41 AM

this guy is "Selling Coupons Babie" -- what could possibly go wrong? Roll Eyes
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:48:11 AM

There was a guy on here not too long ago trying to sell these exact fake coupons..

Prob the same guy trying again..
klovishey (OP)

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:01:54 AM

Coupons are real smh
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:49:27 AM

Coupons are real smh
Then provide someone with a vouch copy who can confirm it.  Just like in your other coupon thread with the fake "reusable"  food coupons you won't.  There are no legit coupons anywhere that never expire.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:13:25 AM

Coupons are real smh
Then provide someone with a vouch copy who can confirm it.  Just like in your other coupon thread with the fake "reusable"  food coupons you won't.  There are no legit coupons anywhere that never expire.

I highly doubt that are legit. THe last guy made the coupons or got them made professionally to look real. Obviously they are made to fool the cashiers into giving the discount. There are no legit coupons that never expire and can be used multiple times that allow 20 off a 25 card.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:37:12 AM

Coupons are real smh

I highly doubt that are legit. THe last guy made the coupons or got them made professionally to look real. Obviously they are made to fool the cashiers into giving the discount. There are no legit coupons that never expire and can be used multiple times that allow 20 off a 25 card.

You need no more than half a brain to tell this is fake and stupid. If this is somehow legit, which it does not appear to be so, then it is definitely not intentional by their provider...

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
klovishey (OP)

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:40:49 AM

DOESNT HAVE TO BE INTENTIONAL TO BE REAL... I SEE UR THREAD HUNTING LMAO
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:31:05 AM

It is not so much thread hunting as it is calling out very suspicious threads, both of which I just noticed are yours. So...

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:11:47 AM

I don't understand you.  Even if these cards were real (in the slightest, impossible chances,) you do not seem to be very good at selling them. 
If there are interested potential buyers asking you questions, you should respond with an answer. Roll Eyes

Once again,
why don't you just use this method as many times as you can yourself?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:13:36 AM

These coupons are fake, and even if they work they are highly illegal. If you do get caught you will be charged with a felony. If something sounds too good to be true it probably is.  Additionally, if the coupons are $20 off, and you charge $25, then people will end up paying ANOTHER $5 to get the card, meaning that $25 card now costs $30... you aren't too bright are you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: