Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!!!!PPMC $500$ For $410$ in BTC *WITH RECEIPTS*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1138 times)
klovishey (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:13:33 PM

ALL CODES COME WITH SCAN OF ORGINAL CARD AND RECIEPT BOUGHT WITH CASH

410 IN btc gets you 500 ppmc

7 Cards in Stock
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kralle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:49:28 PM

Why you would sell it and lose 90$ ?!
klovishey (OP)

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:55:21 PM

I cant redeem anymore this month. I still making a small profit
klovishey (OP)

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:11:19 PM

1 Sold
EvenMatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:59:14 PM

drug dealer launder their dirty money with ppmc
or credit card scammer^^

klovishey (OP)

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:20:40 PM

Neither actually a lbc trader Wink can provide proof
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:24:50 AM

Why would you lock yourself into a single payment method? You should know by now that in order to buy Bitcoin, you have to ingratiate the seller. You're cutting off your own head by only offering PPMC since the only ones who will sell you Bitcoin are the ones who are looking for PPMC, which is nobody.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
klovishey (OP)

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:29:28 AM

Hmm, Now accepting WU/MG , PM, UKASH
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:31:43 AM

Hmm, Now accepting WU/MG , PM, UKASH
I thought that you were buying bitcoin with PayPal MyCash cards Huh Are you now willing to buy $410 worth of bitcoin for $500 worth of western union and/or money gram payments?
klovishey (OP)

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:53:08 AM

No I am accepting BITCOIN/WU/MG AND SUCH AS PAYMENT FOR PPMC
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:55:47 AM

So you are accepting $410 worth of something that is paid for with cash in exchange for $500 worth of PayPal MyCash cards that were paid for with cash?

If you are just giving money away then feel free to send it to the address in my profile  Cheesy
klovishey (OP)

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:59:27 AM

I didn't personally buy them with cash  and I get them for less then 410. So my profit is small but till present
IWorshipTomatocage

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:30:53 AM

Sigh...I love how this guy gets marked as a scammer.

Paypal mycash cannot be bought with debit / credit. If you have the receipt and it correctly matches it works. The reason these cards sell for so cheap (I can get them for $400 in BTC people just message me, escrow is fine and I will GUARANTEE funds good for at least 3 days too) is because PayPal freezes all accounts which load more then 1 unless you have a high volume business account that takes in a lot of business day to day. Once you get limited for Paypal mycash (loading too much) you are banned FOR LIFE from paypal. No one wants to be banned from paypal FOR LIFE so these cards are cheap. Plus, if limited you can't touch the money for 180 days. But you will get the money.

These don't get reversed.

I was able to load about $4000 of these cards before being shut down because of my high volume business account with PayPal. Luckily, I was able to talk my way out of the limitation by explaining that a customer bought merchandise from me with these cards. I paid $350 per card and never once were any funds ever reversed. This is speaking from loading the cards THREE MONTHS LATER.

You guys who are on default trust should really look into why things sell for so cheap before immediately calling them a scam.
IWorshipTomatocage

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:39:40 AM

So you are accepting $410 worth of something that is paid for with cash in exchange for $500 worth of PayPal MyCash cards that were paid for with cash?

If you are just giving money away then feel free to send it to the address in my profile  Cheesy
I get where you're coming from but you have no idea what the rates are for paypal mycash. Completely legitimate mycash cards paid with cash and with pictures are often sold for $350 of Bitcoin or less. This is due to little ability to load the cards, only $500 per day can be loaded and only $4000 per month month, so traders gotta make each one count.

Prices were around $300-375 when the paypal mycash trade was healthy, now paypal has banned most accounts who loaded as much as they can, and they're banning all accounts that withdraw the funds to their bank. So accepting paypal mycash is risky (not to mention reversal risk from credit/debit fraud) since funds can easily be frozen by paypal, and the funds aren't easily accessible. Rates have gotten absolute ridiculous on LBC, most offers are over 100% markup https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?quick-action=buy&quick-amount=&quick-currency=USD&quick-online_provider=PAYPALMYCASH&quick-country_code=US&find-offers=

Essentially the paypal mycash trade is dead, and people who still have mycash or ignorantly bought one are forced to liquidate for less than half the value. Most Bitcoin dealers no longer have any ability to load paypal mycash.

$410 is actually a terrible deal, so harassing this guy for having too much markdown is nonsensical.
See it was good for people like me who own a business and simply paid their distributors for business merchandise with the funds. Thats what i did, I never once withdrew the funds. They still eventually flagged me unfortunately.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:31:19 AM

Sigh...I love how this guy gets marked as a scammer.

Paypal mycash cannot be bought with debit / credit. If you have the receipt and it correctly matches it works. The reason these cards sell for so cheap (I can get them for $400 in BTC people just message me, escrow is fine and I will GUARANTEE funds good for at least 3 days too) is because PayPal freezes all accounts which load more then 1 unless you have a high volume business account that takes in a lot of business day to day. Once you get limited for Paypal mycash (loading too much) you are banned FOR LIFE from paypal. No one wants to be banned from paypal FOR LIFE so these cards are cheap. Plus, if limited you can't touch the money for 180 days. But you will get the money.

These don't get reversed.

I was able to load about $4000 of these cards before being shut down because of my high volume business account with PayPal. Luckily, I was able to talk my way out of the limitation by explaining that a customer bought merchandise from me with these cards. I paid $350 per card and never once were any funds ever reversed. This is speaking from loading the cards THREE MONTHS LATER.

You guys who are on default trust should really look into why things sell for so cheap before immediately calling them a scam.
This person has previously scammed in the past. To my knowledge all trade attempts (there have been very few) have resulted in either a scam, or a scam attempt, and I don't see any reason why this thread would involve anything different.

PayPal MyCash cards also can be purchased by a debit/credit card as is evidenced in this post, so to say that it is a guarantee the card was purchased with cash is an inaccurate statement.

If you are just giving money away then feel free to send it to the address in my profile  Cheesy
I get where you're coming from but you have no idea what the rates are for paypal mycash. Completely legitimate mycash cards paid with cash and with pictures are often sold for $350 of Bitcoin or less. This is due to little ability to load the cards, only $500 per day can be loaded and only $4000 per month month, so traders gotta make each one count.

Prices were around $300-375 when the paypal mycash trade was healthy, now paypal has banned most accounts who loaded as much as they can, and they're banning all accounts that withdraw the funds to their bank. So accepting paypal mycash is risky (not to mention reversal risk from credit/debit fraud) since funds can easily be frozen by paypal, and the funds aren't easily accessible. Rates have gotten absolute ridiculous on LBC, most offers are over 100% markup https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?quick-action=buy&quick-amount=&quick-currency=USD&quick-online_provider=PAYPALMYCASH&quick-country_code=US&find-offers=

Essentially the paypal mycash trade is dead, and people who still have mycash or ignorantly bought one are forced to liquidate for less than half the value. Most Bitcoin dealers no longer have any ability to load paypal mycash.

$410 is actually a terrible deal, so harassing this guy for having too much markdown is nonsensical.
It still does not make sense for people to buy $500 worth of a MyCash card with cash and then sell it for $350. Even if traders face a limit as to how much they can load onto their accounts, that does not mean that buyers of the cards would be willing to sell for that price.

I do not think any rational person would be willing to sell a legitimate MyCash card for $350 when the market was healthy as they would instantly be loosing $150 for no good reason, especially considering that there are multiple other avenues they could purchase bitcoin with the cash they were in possession of prior to purchasing the card.

I understand that some people may have purchased large amounts of MyCash cards, and are now being forced to liquidate at a discount, however I think it would also be irrational to purchase a large amount of these cards with cash in the first place as they would be limiting their payment options. If someone were to purchase $5,000 worth of MyCash cards, then that is $5,000 they cannot send via WesternUnion, or Walmart-2-Walmart, send cash in mail, make a cash deposit with, ect..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:04:50 AM

Rates in the moneypak trade were just as high, 20-40%. There's always been a large scale prepaid code market for Bitcoin, it is possibly the most anonymous way to buy and allows anyone in the world to buy Bitcoins regardless of banking limitations in their country.

And those rates are for codes bought with cash, there's a darker prepaid code market somewhere where people must be getting like 80-90% markup since they know it's fraud. They are no better than scammers and abuse the shit out of the system with alternate identities. I will never forget one guy who called me looking for Bitcoins and told me about how he goes to the homeless shelter to get people to signup for prepaid card accounts, like hundreds of people. And every last one of those people ends up with bad debt and possible fraud charges. So incredibly psychopathic, this world has some fucked up people.
It sounds like the money used to buy these cards is less then clean (e.g. is laundered and/or something similar) and/or the intent of the person using the bitcoin purchased is to use it for a less then legal activity.

The primary selling points of using bitcoin are that it is cheaper to use then the traditional banking system and that it is (pseudo) anonymous (in reality, it really in anonymous if you use it properly and deal in relatively small amounts). If someone is paying 20-30%+ premiums when essentially buying bitcoin with cash then the cost benefit would most likely go out the window. Assuming that someone does not want to use an exchange+ a mixer to buy bitcoin with anonymity, they can easily use payment methods like cash deposit, Walmart-to-Walmart, and cash in mail that would likely result in much smaller premiums in buying bitcoin.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:47:15 AM

BTW cash in mail is for idiots. No one does that. Much better to find a local bitcoin dealer and pay a reasonable 10-20% fee.
If the person you are dealing with is highly reputable then I don't see any issue with doing a cash in mail deal (or if you yourself are highly reputable). Sure you wouldn't be able to prove either way that the person received the cash either way, however if your reputation is good enough then that should not be an issue. Also if you are selling some kind of code, and there turns out to be a claim that it was redeemed, it would be similarly difficult to prove who had redeemed the code.

I would personally never pay a 10% "fee" to buy bitcoin, nor would I call 10% "reasonable". I would really never pay anything more then a 4-5% premium when trading with someone, although more likely then not, I would demand a similarly sized discount if I were to trade with them, otherwise I would simply use coinbase exchange and properly use bitcoin so that my anonymity is protected.
cointell

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:00:07 AM

BTW cash in mail is for idiots. No one does that. Much better to find a local bitcoin dealer and pay a reasonable 10-20% fee.
It is not stupid.  I have done it many times, and the cost is generally under 5%.  Just last week I sent $500 overnight, for $20.  That is 4%, and normally I would go with a cheaper option, but the guy I was trading with was in a hurry and paid for it.

Why would you pay 10-20%?
cointell

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:45:34 PM

Have you ever heard of a money order? If you must send things through the mail at least secure it by making it a money order.

Of course I have heard of money orders, and if you look at my trading thread you'll see I've offered this.  I have had only one person take me up on the offer of a money order, and they guy apparently did not cash it himself, but used it to pay a bill.

Have you ever tried going to the post office and asking them to cash a $1000 money order?  They will only do it if they have enough cash on hand, which the smaller post offices usually don't.  Someone who pays $20 for overnight mail probably doesn't want to wait another day or more to cash the money order.

It's really friggin stupid to send cash itself because it could be stolen or lost at any point and you won't get reimbursed. Even if you buy insurance the burden of proof is on you, and that's real hard to prove.

I am not stupid.  I have been doing this for a long time and I can work out the economics.  The loss rate for sending things in the mail (not just cash, but all sorts of things, eg online auctions) where someone wasn't obviously trying to scam me, is around 2% or 1 in 50.  Occasional losses are a cost of doing business, and I'm not going to spend a huge amount of time chasing a small amount of money.

In the one and only case I have dealt with where someone claimed that a money order was lost in the mail (not bitcoin related) the recipient later found the lost money order and tried to cash it, which led to a big mess.  I'd really rather not go through that again.
cointell

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:49:47 AM

Western union money orders are what you need, buy as many as you want at a grocery store.

Western Union charges a $15 fee to get a refund on a money order, and it takes up to 30 days.  Also IIRC these are limited to $500.  My most recent cash in mail trade was for over $1000, so I would have had to buy three seperate money orders.

This isn't as great a deal as you're making it out to be.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: