Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please delete  (Read 1032 times)
swerving (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 12:27:15 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2011, 07:50:14 PM by swerving

I am no longer selling this item here due to the recent massive price volatility in BTC.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 10:49:19 PM

If this piece is still available please PM me.
Digigami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 10:52:51 PM

I have a Canadian Silver Maple Leaf for sale. It is in good condition, with a few VERY light scratches and smudges on the coin. Its currently in a little carrying case which I will include (I've only taken it out once).

I will sell it for 4$ over the bid price for silver quoted at http://www.kitco.com/market/ at the time that you confirm buying. This price will be locked in in BTC at this time for both of us; the BTC price will be the lowest ask price quoted on MtGox at this time. I want to make sure that we have an exact time when the prices are locked in for both of us since BTC and Silver can both be volatile, and I don't want any arguing if there's a price spike or dip.

Shipping is also 4$ by First Class Mail (Insured) in the United States with tracking. I *may* be open to international offers at your expense.

I have a modest amount of ebay feedback on an account that I use now and then; if you wish I can link you to it in private. Since I am new I am willing to use Clearcoin, but I would require that you use the "Charity Donation" option.

If you have any other questions please ask. Thank you!

What year is the coin? Would you be able/willing to post up a picture of it?

Edit - disregard vintage question.. Just noticed it's in the title.. Request for pictures remains.
rocio

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 11:27:32 PM

its very interesting for me that you guys are talking about 2 very very good forms of money, silver and btc's, both of which are going up in value when measured against fiat money (and pretty much everything else when you think of it) but you want to measure the value of each of the good forms of money against the value of the depreciating paper currency (which is not money)

I'm not saying that you are wrong to do so, just that it is interesting. ONe day i hope to see the paper toilet paper currency replaced in peoples minds as the true measure of value by something that holds its value against this falling paper, it would make sense wouldn't it?

it is hard for us to not value silver, gold or bc's like that, what else can you do?

my prediction is that one day your ounce of silver will be worth more than all the paper & digital dollars in the whole world. (not a difficult prediction) lets hope the bc's can make it that far too, might not have very long to wait to find out!

VIVA BITCOIN!!!!!!!!
swerving (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 06:55:15 AM

Here are some pictures -- I used my scanner so you could get a better look. The front of the coin came out really dark for some reason though -- rest assured it is the exact same color as the back. I'll be on around 2 PM EST tomorrow afternoon; if you are interested in buying PM me around then.

http://image.bayimg.com/laibjaadh.jpg
http://image.bayimg.com/laibiaadh.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: