Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fortunejack a scam  (Read 794 times)
AncilVTwo (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:13:25 PM

I lost 4 binary options that i would have won due to server lag, i lockin my bet at xxxxx number it says processing for 30secs and it's a complete different number. I emailed support 3days ago and no reply.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:19:42 PM

I have my own experience that shows they are indeed very shady, but.. I never had 100% proof to make a scam accusation, as you don't either firstly you are posting this in the wrong section and even if you post in the right section do you have proof they are a scam or are we meant to believe a new account that claims they are a scam? It doesn't look like you have the proof, if you do follow the rules in making an accusation.

AncilVTwo (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:22:00 PM

lol do i need to record a full video for you?
take 100dogecoins and test it. this isn't a 1/100 thing it happens everytime it will be faster and easier for you to see the serverlag.

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:27:03 PM

lol do i need to record a full video for you smartass?
take 100dogecoins and test it. this isn't a 1/100 thing it happens everytime

Well that would be more proof than crying that you lost a few doge, would it not? You are a new account claiming they are a scam so prove it! Or is that hard for you to understand. I am not the one that needs to prove and confirm your suspicions. Now run along.

AncilVTwo (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:30:36 PM

lol do i need to record a full video for you smartass?
take 100dogecoins and test it. this isn't a 1/100 thing it happens everytime

Well that would be more proof than crying that you lost a few doge, would it not? You are a new account claiming they are a scam so prove it! Or is that hard for you to understand. I am not the one that needs to prove and confirm your suspicions. Now run along.

And i'm the one having trouble understanding?
the proof is there just place a bet and you will see it, if anyone here can't afford 100doge(min bet) they should have no concern about gambling anyway. I'm just warning everyone that there binary options are rigged or broke what ever you wanna call it and they have no concern about player losses
diodio1

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:03:47 PM

I lost 4 binary options that i would have won due to server lag, i lockin my bet at xxxxx number it says processing for 30secs and it's a complete different number. I emailed support 3days ago and no reply.
too early to say fortunejack is scam, you need valid and clear proof to claim they are scam and unfair.

BurHan Alassad
Norther front commander for web security in Syrian Electronic ARMY.
AncilVTwo (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:16:29 PM

too early to say fortunejack is scam, you need valid and clear proof to claim they are scam and unfair.

well my proof is i didn't get compensated for 3losses due to their server lag 3days since i emailed them.
as i said try the binary options just play min bet and see how you never lockin the numbers after confirming it.

I'm not crying their games are rigged because i clearly stated it's server lag, but for them not to compensate a loss due to a fault on their end yeah i'll call that a scam.
diodio1

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:56:12 PM

well my proof is i didn't get compensated for 3losses due to their server lag 3days since i emailed them.
as i said try the binary options just play min bet and see how you never lockin the numbers after confirming it.

I'm not crying their games are rigged because i clearly stated it's server lag, but for them not to compensate a loss due to a fault on their end yeah i'll call that a scam.

i have tried it, and its laggy i know. but prefer you dont use "scam" words in this case,
it seems like technically problem. not a scam or whatever

BurHan Alassad
Norther front commander for web security in Syrian Electronic ARMY.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:04:16 PM

I am not sure either way about the OP's claims, however fortunejack does have somewhat of a history of doggy dealings, for example in this thread, they held up the withdrawal of almost 55 BTC because they wanted to investigate if the player was cheating them, and they took their time to investigate (in the end they ended up allowing him to withdraw his funds).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: