Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BetForBit - BitCoin gambling in Test Phase  (Read 465 times)
betforbit (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:20:15 PM

Hello people,

I am developing BetForBit, a Bitcoin gambling site which can now enter Test Phase. You are the first community whom I am showing this project, and would sincerely like to ask for your participation in this process by generating user experience, ideas, finding exploits and glitches, and getting reviews.

The deposit and withdrawal functions are currently disabled, but an increased faucet amount and short waiting time are featured. The house edge is 1%, our random number generator is truly fair. Its provability will be included using SHA256 encrypted hashes before going steady.

Minigames (daily tasks and chat games) are present on our to-do list, and the design is probably getting a full rework. I hope you will find this service entertaining and useful, but please understand that a reset will be a must upon closing Test Phase. For those of you who are active now, a limited Premium status will be awarded with its own privileges.

BetForBit can be accessed by visiting http://betforbit.com

Thank you for your time, please spread the word if you like BetForBit.

Aron
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: