Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 200 $ in united status -western union  (Read 394 times)
rlss (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

Hi
im living inIran 2 month ago i send money to a person but he didnt take the money .there is no western union agent in our country so i went to exchange company and they done that for me .now they say that we only can change reciver name .can any body help me to get money by western union and change it to bit coin and i sell it in my country?
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:49:11 PM

Hi
im living inIran 2 month ago i send money to a person but he didnt take the money .there is no western union agent in our country so i went to exchange company and they done that for me .now they say that we only can change reciver name .can any body help me to get money by western union and change it to bit coin and i sell it in my country?
Do you think it might be possible that the transaction was actually stopped by OFAC? I know that transactions into Iran are generally going to be disallowed by OFAC, however having never received money from someone in Iran, I am not sure about the opposite.

Regardless, anyone who is doing business with anyone located in Iran is certainly taking on a lot of potential legal and moral risks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: