Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tamagucci | Nostalgia | Scrypt | ICO OVER | POW | Proof Of Care rewards!  (Read 21238 times)
bitspender (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:50:43 PM

What was ICO price ? I see price is now at 800 sat ..

Dumpfest. ICO took over 14h to get closed and markets enabled at exchange...
People had some panic reaction and dumped the full buywall within 20 minutes.

Add to that i've made a typo in premine (see 2 pages back) we both overlooked (im sure you checked nSubsidy); perfect disaster waiting  Grin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:51:58 PM

Add to that i've made a typo in premine (see 2 pages back) we both overlooked (im sure you checked nSubsidy); perfect disaster waiting  Grin

uh oh... i hope it turns out well

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:54:17 PM

Did you checked rewards?
If so, did you noticed i've had an extra 0?

Anyway, burned them to one of Earlz burning addresses and i'll fork with clean code after PoW.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:55:50 PM

The guy premines 30 million in 1 block (an extra 27 million), sets up an ICO sends funds to the exchanges and claims he didn't know.. it was just a typo. Clearly the coins have been "burned" (on c-cex in exchange for BTC)

Ask c-cex how i send the coins... Using teamviewer on my mobile, so no, i didnt really noticed it.
Not a single TAM has been moved on my wallets, so dont worry.

Ask c-cex? a scam exchange that you are in bed with? no thanks. There is no point and even if I trusted them it proves nothing. Premine was meant to be 3 million, but it was instead 30 million. ICO was dumped on and your only excuse is you used teamviewer on  mobile? Even if you are telling the truth which I highly doubt, why aren't you burning 27 million? whats up with the extra 300,000?

funny u never gave a anwer on the same question that is all i see here..
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:57:15 PM

Did you checked rewards?
If so, did you noticed i've had an extra 0?

Anyway, burned them to one of Earlz burning addresses and i'll fork with clean code after PoW.

Nope, I didn't buy, so I didn't had a close look tbh.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:58:20 PM

Well... It happened. Most likely for being in such a rush yesterday

EDIT: Of course!!! I've used my backup disk for compiling! That explains it damm!  Angry
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:09:45 PM

I fail to understand why people think buy walls work...they never do...either way I made .15 btc from 110Mh/s on TAM so thank you for that Cheesy  Sold half of my bag so whatever happens happens and im ok with that.

I will say for anyone planning an ICO it's much more in your favor to curtail FUD to have a sample of some sort from the get-go.  Where the dev went wrong IMO is there is nothing to back the claims up at the moment.  The games are #4 on the list.  At least one game should of been available at launch in order to obtain credibility and maintain price. 

If there had been a product, any product out at launch people would of looked past the problems that the launch and the ICO had.  Or at least would of had had an easier time of handling it.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:21:22 PM

everything is going swimmingly great job

Mick, I do believe you hold this years records for best (Crave) buy advice and worst (Tam). Congrats, that is quite the unique distinction.
LordCoder

Activity: 712

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:25:41 PM

Seems confusing at the moment. I hope that nobody loses a big amount of Bitcoins from ICO. Good luck with this.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:50:24 PM

Well... It happened. Most likely for being in such a rush yesterday

EDIT: Of course!!! I've used my backup disk for compiling! That explains it damm!  Angry
smart move getting banned from cex with your dick head approach to anything  you dont like Grin
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:52:49 PM

Wow, what a mess. I wanted to buy after the miners dump, but no way I will get burned in this.

Honestly i feel the dev is legit, however so many rooky mistakes, can't be a coincidence. All the best peeps.

Donation address: 154
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:53:38 PM

Seems confusing at the moment. I hope that nobody loses a big amount of Bitcoins from ICO. Good luck with this.

Next C-Cex ICO scam... Thats why I always stay clear from them. I'm just wondering why placebo wasn't promoting this coin, this is usually his signature.
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:02:17 AM

Next C-Cex ICO scam... Thats why I always stay clear from them. I'm just wondering why placebo wasn't promoting this coin, this is usually his signature.

C-CEX is a Scam Exchange. Don't fall for it.
Wasn't MickGhee the guy who was promoting this (same piece of ***)

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:24:51 AM

funny a guy so good a cleaning up stuff didnt see tha extra o in da coins lol
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:30:21 AM

I wrote befor how legit this guy is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906690.0  , but no idiots don't listen.

Wow, now I feel extra good to have not invested or bought in 'low' . Buh bye TAM from my watchlist.

CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:11:17 AM

So whats happening here?
Wheb i left the price was 4500 sat.cnow its 700. Wtf???
Brockspeculator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:39:15 AM

That's fake !

Out of 1.050.000 TAM ,how many were left unsold during ICO.

C-cex has not shared details. I was to busy handling the technical issues i've had with my broken network card to check it at the end.
Maybe someone else knows

thanks for your reply.i was thinking about investing as price is too cheap now .

Lol this might be why: https://i.imgur.com/q0LtRn2.png

No it's not. I did close topic few minutes.

Read this and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906690.0 and you will know everything.

But didn't he say the project is still ongoing?
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:43:14 AM

Read this and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906690.0 and you will know everything.

Yes he did.

What exactly is the link above supposed to prove? Seriously. I would LOVE to actually see any of the referenced posts but they are deleted. One of the accusers calls the culprit "Bitdefender."

Bitspender has made some mistakes with TAM and C-cex fucked up the market launch. The whole situation is a FUD fest, but I still see no substantial reason to believe some sort of scam is taking place other than the fact that many scams take place in this environment.

I bought some of the ICO just to support the project, I don't give a damn about the current market price. I mined at a much lower cost too. If people lost money already on this it is because they sold now. Holding may result in the same, but only time will tell. Such is the risk of investing. I get it. Thanks for the "warning."
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:46:33 AM

That's fake !

C-cex has not shared details. I was to busy handling the technical issues i've had with my broken network card to check it at the end.
Maybe someone else knows

thanks for your reply.i was thinking about investing as price is too cheap now .

Lol this might be why:

Yes, it is still ongoing. A lot of dumps from the C-Cex debacle, and constant FUD, but the last I heard was he plans to move forward with this project.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:54:47 AM

That's fake !

Maybe someone else knows

Lol this might be why:

Yes he did.

What exactly is the link above supposed to prove? Seriously. I would LOVE to actually see any of the referenced posts but they are deleted. One of the accusers calls the culprit "Bitdefender."

Bitspender has made some mistakes with TAM and C-cex fucked up the market launch. The whole situation is a FUD fest, but I still see no substantial reason to believe some sort of scam is taking place other than the fact that many scams take place in this environment.

I bought some of the ICO just to support the project, I don't give a damn about the current market price. I mined at a much lower cost too. If people lost money already on this it is because they sold now. Holding may result in the same, but only time will tell. Such is the risk of investing. I get it. Thanks for the "warning."

What this link prove HuhHuhHuhHuh?? You can not read.This fucker bitspender want to launch a coin with a virus , but forgot to change his nick and then 2 min after he deleted this topic(because he know he fucked up).When that is no evidence for you how a fucking scammer this guy is , then good bless you.

And isn't it so easy to hide behind a newbie account and make these claims.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: