Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tamagucci | Nostalgia | Scrypt | ICO OVER | POW | Proof Of Care rewards!  (Read 21227 times)
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:02:11 AM

Read this and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906690.0 and you will know everything.

But didn't he say the project is still ongoing?

Yes he did.

What exactly is the link above supposed to prove? Seriously. I would LOVE to actually see any of the referenced posts but they are deleted. One of the accusers calls the culprit "Bitdefender."

Bitspender has made some mistakes with TAM and C-cex fucked up the market launch. The whole situation is a FUD fest, but I still see no substantial reason to believe some sort of scam is taking place other than the fact that many scams take place in this environment.

I bought some of the ICO just to support the project, I don't give a damn about the current market price. I mined at a much lower cost too. If people lost money already on this it is because they sold now. Holding may result in the same, but only time will tell. Such is the risk of investing. I get it. Thanks for the "warning."

What this link prove HuhHuhHuhHuh?? You can not read.This fucker bitspender want to launch a coin with a virus , but forgot to change his nick and then 2 min after he deleted this topic(because he know he fucked up).When that is no evidence for you how a fucking scammer this guy is , then good bless you.

Please, understand that I get what point you are trying to make but the thread was deleted. I am not saying that it could not be true, I just have no way of seeing the proof. That's all. I could make the same claim about anyone, it does not make it evidence.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:08:15 AM

Guys, do not be jackals, look at yourself!
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:53:46 AM

Read this and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906690.0 and you will know everything.

Yes he did.

What exactly is the link above supposed to prove? Seriously. I would LOVE to actually see any of the referenced posts but they are deleted. One of the accusers calls the culprit "Bitdefender."

Bitspender has made some mistakes with TAM and C-cex fucked up the market launch. The whole situation is a FUD fest, but I still see no substantial reason to believe some sort of scam is taking place other than the fact that many scams take place in this environment.

I bought some of the ICO just to support the project, I don't give a damn about the current market price. I mined at a much lower cost too. If people lost money already on this it is because they sold now. Holding may result in the same, but only time will tell. Such is the risk of investing. I get it. Thanks for the "warning."

What this link prove HuhHuhHuhHuh?? You can not read.This fucker bitspender want to launch a coin with a virus , but forgot to change his nick and then 2 min after he deleted this topic(because he know he fucked up).When that is no evidence for you how a fucking scammer this guy is , then good bless you.

Please, understand that I get what point you are trying to make but the thread was deleted. I am not saying that it could not be true, I just have no way of seeing the proof. That's all. I could make the same claim about anyone, it does not make it evidence.
Again senior members got email notifications that bitspender make this topic and one of them even copy past all that he wrote , befor he deleted all , what you don't understand.Email notifications don't lie.

The devil is in the details, so the saying goes. So I see what you are saying. So the emails went out to senior members about the announcement, maybe someone could post an actual image of the notification. The image in that thread looks like something from a notepad document. I fully believe in exposing frauds, but without some images and perhaps the file to be looked into by someone besides the virustotal website, it is weak at best. Again, not saying it did not happen. I would really like it to come to light if it happened as you say.

The fact is that this TAM wallet is clean and the concept is awesome. If Bitspender is not guilty of these claims I hope he can see past the vitriol and get this going. If he is guilty than it will catch up to him.

That is all I will say about this, I just believe in fairness is all.
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:21:56 AM

Yes he did.

Again senior members got email notifications that bitspender make this topic and one of them even copy past all that he wrote , befor he deleted all , what you don't understand.Email notifications don't lie.

The devil is in the details, so the saying goes. So I see what you are saying. So the emails went out to senior members about the announcement, maybe someone could post an actual image of the notification. The image in that thread looks like something from a notepad document. I fully believe in exposing frauds, but without some images and perhaps the file to be looked into by someone besides the virustotal website, it is weak at best. Again, not saying it did not happen. I would really like it to come to light if it happened as you say.

The fact is that this TAM wallet is clean and the concept is awesome. If Bitspender is not guilty of these claims I hope he can see past the vitriol and get this going. If he is guilty than it will catch up to him.

That is all I will say about this, I just believe in fairness is all.

Ok i understand you very good now , after read you few post befor.You bought this shit in ipo like you wrote befor and now you are hope for a miracle.Ok i understand you just try to protect your investment.Anyway good luck you will need it.

I assure you the .2 BTC I spent on the IPO is not going to break my bank, and again it was not about the money which is why I thought of it as more of a crowdfunding. Since we are looking at past posts, what about this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096042.msg11694642#msg11694642

You say that the old Bitspender sold his account and this is a different person..... so now I am really going to just ignore anything you say from this point forward since your stories do not match up. Which is it? Different guy or the same guy you are accusing of creating a wallet with a virus? What exactly is your agenda?

I am quoting your post below before it gets deleted.
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:23:15 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 03:39:56 AM by andyatcrux

This looks like a ton of fun and has a decent dev account backing it up. I'm buying some.

WTF are you talking about ton of fun ,this is ton of scam.First bitspender is a fucking scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906690.0  , second this is not even bitspender after he was caught he sold his account to this Tamagucci guy.

First they are two different guys, now they are the same? Shame on you Mr. Bubels, seriously. Go away now.

skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:32:02 AM

Protection of investment aside, if there is former proof of a scam, it should be exposed. All I was saying was that the allegations don't seem credible enough coming from an account that was just started, and among the first of the posts created was the allegations against Bitspender. It would seem more credible coming from an established account whose first posts weren't the alleged exposure of a scam.
  That being said, I would definitely like to know more. If these allegations are true, I think those of Ill refute should be held accountable and exposed. Is there existing documentation to that effect?
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:40:45 AM

This looks like a ton of fun and has a decent dev account backing it up. I'm buying some.

WTF are you talking about ton of fun ,this is ton of scam.First bitspender is a fucking scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906690.0  , second this is not even bitspender after he was caught he sold his account to this Tamagucci guy.

First they are two different guys, now they are the same? Shame on you Mr. Bubels, seriously. Go away now.

I said that because in february  2 months after he was caught he want to sell his account .Here a hero member report that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=257285  in his trust report.And even more a vip member reported the same , but after i wrote that (few days befor he deleted that comment , i remember this vip member was from netherlands).Now i just see that he did not sold his account ,yes i think that is bitspender.First nice when ipo was around and after a stupid dick as allways.He even want to end this coin just like that , because c-cex band him from trollbox.THAT HIS ATITTUDE .WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ARE YOU BLIND.

here are some tidbits from that post you linked:

The OP referring to him by the name "bitdefender"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906690.msg9962926#msg9962926

The OP saying that Bitspender (or is it Bitdefender?) posted as "harry potter"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906690.msg9962828#msg9962828

Oh, by the way there is only one harry potter and a couple other iterations like harrypotter. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=36579 None of them have any posts. Again, maybe the dude was trying to expose something but clearly did not have his shit straight. And i am starting to think that dude is you.
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:48:36 AM

Protection of investment aside, if there is former proof of a scam, it should be exposed. All I was saying was that the allegations don't seem credible enough coming from an account that was just started, and among the first of the posts created was the allegations against Bitspender. It would seem more credible coming from an established account whose first posts weren't the alleged exposure of a scam.
  That being said, I would definitely like to know more. If these allegations are true, I think those of Ill refute should be held accountable and exposed. Is there existing documentation to that effect?

Agreed. Unfortunately asking some people to think like they have a functioning temporal lobe is too much to ask.
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:51:14 AM

Click the links Bubels, you have flipped your lid and are not rational. There is no Harry Potter user in this forum that has posted anything. Slow down to read if you have to. Why the hell did you delete that user profile link from my quote? I am done with this for real now. Sorry guys for filling this thread with troll food.
horiacretan1

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:05:13 AM

You guys really do not see what happened here ?

Bitspender claimed 5 mil, when it was 5,3 mil, sold the ICO, and dumped the rest 300K onto the buy wall set by C-Cex,...simple.

Now he gets angry at what he calls "trolls' and claims because of that, the project is over.

The real question here is, why would anyone buy into an ICO, and why would anyone buy any other shit coin other than BTC, when it's so obvious that BTC is always the main target ?

What was TAM offering ? a fucking pet game?

I'll tell you what BTC offers,....everything else.

"Is not stupid the one who sells, is stupid the one who buys."
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:09:40 AM

Fun Fact: Accounts cannot be deleted, even by Admins. Don't know why I felt compelled to share that, just did.  Wink

Edit: if i am wrong so be it. I have only scene accounts blocked. Maybe admin can chime in.
horiacretan1

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:13:05 AM

Fun Fact: Accounts cannot be deleted, even by Admins. Don't know why I felt compelled to share that, just did.  Wink

No wonder why everyone gets burned in this world.

Why do you guys argue with each other, when you should find this bitchspender and push his face in.
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:18:11 AM

Fun Fact: Accounts cannot be deleted, even by Admins. Don't know why I felt compelled to share that, just did.  Wink

No wonder why everyone gets burned in this world.

Why do you guys argue with each other, when you should find this bitchspender and push his face in.

Lol, if what you said is a fact than yeah indeed. But wow, he would have made like .5 BTC on that dump. Ya think? Maybe. That would be an epic fail. Look, I only know what I know and don't claim otherwise. I presented a rational argument while not invalidating what was being posted until it turned into ironic insults on my intelligence by Bubels. Yes, every claim made could be true and maybe it isn't. Maybe we can leave it at that until the dots can be connected.

(and yes, i accept the extra 300k as fact and the extra digit that lead to the now burned 27 million coins. That was never disputed by me or anyone else here)
bitspender (OP)

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:21:30 AM

What the hell is wrong with all of you guys.

You are trashing a non moderated thread over a newbie account who's only posts consist on trashing TAM?

This topic get's locked for now until i get home and create a new, moderated tread.
I'm sick and tyred of it right now.

I've funded the entire project myself, you all made whooping ass profits, and this is my return?
Get lost kids. No more mister nice guy.

Topic continues in a new, moderated thread. All fud unrelated to the project will be deleted there.

bitspender (OP)

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:25:22 PM

New topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107554
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: