Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to purchase a large amount of cheap unfunded coins-CLOSED  (Read 795 times)
tarzan2 (OP)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:46:18 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 11:04:25 PM by tarzan2

Hey talkers I'm looking to buy physical coins that either have a private key taked on or include the necessary DIY parts to do such a thing (obviously I could generate my own keys). I want to buy in bulk >20 and I'm willing to spend around $5-10. I'm not particularly interested in the aesthetic tho I could be tempted to spend a bit more if they are especially pleasing.

Shipped to the Peoples republic of American states
Post/pm/esp are ways of communication  

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:26:35 AM

I would recommend buying silver wallets. here is what I believe to be their original thread, and here is their thread with their current sales. From the looks of it, their asking price is somewhat above what you are willing to spend however I would doubt they would be willing to come down to $10 per coin based on the fact that they have an once of silver in each of their coins and selling at that low of prices would be selling at below spot. You may get a good deal if you buy a lot at once though
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1137

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 12:37:39 AM

Crypto Imperator might be very close to your pricerange.
Also try CryptoVault

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:06:05 AM

CryptoVault is close to that price range...probably your best bet. You can also find Casascius aluminum coins with holograms on eBay for pretty cheap.
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:52:00 AM

Crypto Imperator might be very close to your pricerange.
Also try CryptoVault

Thanks guys! Crypto imperator is definitely something I will consider .. Tho the vault coin aint bad either.. I'm gonna dwell it over a bit
But silver vault is kinda fancy for my bumself .. Really im only doing this to pass a few satoshis to friends for fun..and I don't need to give my bumfriends no silver
Anyways I'll leave the thread open a few more days before going with one of these to see if something even more befitting my classy taste comes along Smiley

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:29:37 AM

If you can come up a bit on prices I will cut you a deal for some Silver Wallets. Since you are giving them away though cheaper might be better  Cool.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:59:36 AM

Thanks guys! Crypto imperator is definitely something I will consider .. Tho the vault coin aint bad either.. I'm gonna dwell it over a bit
But silver vault is kinda fancy for my bumself .. Really im only doing this to pass a few satoshis to friends for fun..and I don't need to give my bumfriends no silver
Anyways I'll leave the thread open a few more days before going with one of these to see if something even more befitting my classy taste comes along Smiley

Crypto imperator use to give discount on the normal edition coin when buying a roll (20 coins).
You should send them a PM or email, I am sure you can work out a deal with them.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:52:29 PM

Crypto imperator use to give discount on the normal edition coin when buying a roll (20 coins).
You should send them a PM or email, I am sure you can work out a deal with them.

Or maybe smoothie could cut a deal on a brass lealana roll.. Who knows

mycryptovault

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:38:58 PM

I sent you a PM =)

"Analogue Security for a Digital World - Cold Storage Solutions for any Crypto-Currency"
www.mycryptovault.net
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:24:42 PM

I think MyCryptoVault would fit perfectly to what you're asking.
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:51:03 PM

Have you seen this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525756.0

tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:04:09 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 01:50:50 AM by tarzan2

ok thanks guys.. i got hooked up with enough coins for now from Gladdy.. i appreciate the wide response, and I'm sorry if i didnt respond to your PM's.. I've gotten too many handle..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: