Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
-
June 21, 2015, 11:24:10 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 11:49:32 PM by subSTRATA

no

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:23:20 AM

subSTRATA , you are good instructor, what is the financially rewards attached to this game because of the whistle and bells over the game I am thinking it should have more than just playing for fun attached.

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:35:28 AM

subSTRATA , you are good instructor, what is the financially rewards attached to this game because of the whistle and bells over the game I am thinking it should have more than just playing for fun attached.

and what exactly qualifies you to say that I am "a good instructor?" you have had zero dealings with me, especially not one that would qualify you to make this claim. I could be a terrible teacher for all I know, and I have zero past experience to say otherwise. as i told you before, stop spamming these relatively low quality posts. it seems you dont even bother to read the title before spamming because ive already answered your question in both the title and the OP; I do this for free because its fun.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:01:12 AM

I called you good instructor because you tend to correct what is not meant to be just to get noticed and the question I asked here does not really pertain to what you have to offer is just a broad knowledge about the steam game, so learn to understand people before you condemn them because I am still thinking of how you define the word spam or low quality.

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:02:34 AM

steam game

alright. you have no idea what youre talking about. at all. you should at least do a google search before pulling out BS to post with.

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:24:53 PM

just a reminder that I am still very bored and would like to boost some people.

horace0812

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:37:38 AM

which server will you play for?
I got 1 in NA, Bronze 1  Wink

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:42:26 AM

which server will you play for?
I got 1 in NA, Bronze 1  Wink

im on the NA server. ive been trying to grind back to diamond so im burnt out on league right now, but feel free to pm me and we can discuss what you want.

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:59:51 PM

got platinum recently on my main account, hoping to get through the grind soon. 90% winrate playing with "meh" effort, and gaining 30 lp a game right now, still open to boosting some accounts! a friend also wants to have fun boosting in bronze, so I can boost two accounts at a time as well.

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:11:38 AM

still boosting! got a couple pms but communication went dead; feel free to send me a pm with what you want/your summoner name. just a note, I am only doing this on the NA servers.
silver accounts are welcome as well, but the lower the better since I can end the games faster!

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:12:23 PM

still open to boosting accounts! havent had many request so far, and just a reminder, this service is 100% free. not much to do today so if someone wants to send me a PM for a boost I can guarantee at least 1 division today!

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:20:55 PM

still boosting for free! got some pm's that i ended up boosting a few games on, and some that just went cold after the first pm; just a reminder that this is 100% free!

TheUserTuser

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:47:08 PM

Can you add me on league at "Murkha krodha OP" im in bronze II and looking for some help and i have an ditional account that we could duo on together because im not a fan of giving out my account info so could you play on my other account and help me out?
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:05:00 AM

Can you add me on league at "Murkha krodha OP" im in bronze II and looking for some help and i have an ditional account that we could duo on together because im not a fan of giving out my account info so could you play on my other account and help me out?

im assuming that's an alt account youre posting from, but that doesnt really matter to me; i won't be adding people right off the bat, but id prefer you pm me first so i can get an idea of what you want as well as a time you'd want to duo.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: