Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:47:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to setup a payout?  (Read 723 times)
nechito (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:43:49 AM

HI Everyone, I'm new to this and still finding my way, I'm wondering if anyone can explain how can I get the Ready for Payout BTC's accumulated so far? I'm guessing should be sent to my wallet but where do I enter the wallet address to be sent?
Thanks in advance
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 01:21:44 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 01:40:19 AM by coinableS

Sounds like you are using a website or service or bitcoin faucet where you are accumulating bitcoins for free. Am I correct?
If that's the case you will need to check with that website.
Anyways sounds like you have to reach the minimum cash out amount and you can't retrieve the "accumulated BTC so far" until you meet the minimum.
Good luck!

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:35:46 AM

HI Everyone, I'm new to this and still finding my way, I'm wondering if anyone can explain how can I get the Ready for Payout BTC's accumulated so far? I'm guessing should be sent to my wallet but where do I enter the wallet address to be sent?
Thanks in advance
where did you collect your bitcoin? i mean you bough it or you earned it? and do you already signed up on wallet service like blockchain.com ?
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:38:31 AM

Thanks in advance

You can easily make your own wallet at Blockchain.info

nechito (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:41:23 AM

Thanks in advance
where did you collect your bitcoin? i mean you bough it or you earned it? and do you already signed up on wallet service like blockchain.com ?

I earned it and I'm using CleverMining.com. When I started using Bitcoin Miner app I selected this mining pool but all their support points to this forum unfortunately all they refer is to some sort of command which doesn't get resolved when entered which I was bit puzzled as usually starts with a http:// but hey have the following: stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -p anything
1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:47:28 AM

Thanks in advance

what you mean BTC's ? bitcoin cloud service Huh
nechito (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:47:55 AM

Thanks, I've already created my own wallet with Blockchain.com just don't know how to transfer my current BTC's (after I workout how to get their payout) to the Blockchain.com wallet
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:52:59 AM

Thanks, I've already created my own wallet with Blockchain.com just don't know how to transfer my current BTC's (after I workout how to get their payout) to the Blockchain.com wallet

Glad it you sorted things out, You can lock this topic now Smiley

coinableS
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 01:53:10 AM

After you work out?? Where are you getting your bitcoins from?  You said you need to transfer them, where are they currently? We need more details in order to help you.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:23:51 AM

Yup i got it,if you want to know about how to use wallet on blockchain please visit
https://blockchain.info/wallet/bitcoin-faq you can find what you're looking and for earn free bitcoin please googling it, i recomended freebitco and moonbit for earn and learning about bitcoin
nechito (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:03:43 AM

Meant to say after I work it out the payout. Basically I started the Bitcoin Miner application and started accumulating Bitcoins using the CleverMining.com. After the bitcoins were accepted they were also mined by Clevermining until they all got exchanged and ready for payout. Now I need to know how to retrieve the ones ready for payout and start trading them. In the meantime my wallet on Blockchain remains at 0 Bitcoins so I can't either send them until I gather the ones I have in Clevermining.com ready for payout. I hope this makes sense guys as I'm new but maybe I'm not understanding the process.
coinableS
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:13:39 AM

Meant to say after I work it out the payout. Basically I started the Bitcoin Miner application and started accumulating Bitcoins using the CleverMining.com. After the bitcoins were accepted they were also mined by Clevermining until they all got exchanged and ready for payout. Now I need to know how to retrieve the ones ready for payout and start trading them. In the meantime my wallet on Blockchain remains at 0 Bitcoins so I can't either send them until I gather the ones I have in Clevermining.com ready for payout. I hope this makes sense guys as I'm new but maybe I'm not understanding the process.

Ok there's your issue, I don't know your hashrate, but I'd assume you are below the minimum amount.
Check out their FAQ:  http://clevermining.com/about

Here's your answer: If you earn 0.01 BTC per day you will get daily payouts. Other wise you will receive weekly payouts with a minimum balance of 0.001 BTC.

• Daily Payouts with 0.01 BTC minimum payout balance.
  • Additional weekly payout for small balances (0.001 BTC).

nechito (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:46:28 AM

Now I got it thanks so much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: