Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick question about laws  (Read 266 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:57:07 AM

Hey,a friend of mine recently got into a long chain of events and I got really confused at a point and want some clarification.Basically he was friends with a bully for about 3 months and the bully bullied him for those 3 months until my friend decided to stop being his friend.Even after that my friend was still bullied,the following year he became friends with the bully again and this time got verbal and physical abuse.He began to cut and think constantly about suicide and went into a deep depression.During his new friendship with the bully he also began to bully the bully.Later they stopped being friends and they continued to bully each other.And now my friend began dos him using a booter for revenge and he stopped after a few days when his parents said that they will call the cops unless he stops,but my question is,who would the cause be and if his parents take my friend to court who will be able to press charges.And btw my friend is 14 and the bully is 15
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:39:08 PM

Hey,a friend of mine recently got into a long chain of events and I got really confused at a point and want some clarification.Basically he was friends with a bully for about 3 months and the bully bullied him for those 3 months until my friend decided to stop being his friend.Even after that my friend was still bullied,the following year he became friends with the bully again and this time got verbal and physical abuse.He began to cut and think constantly about suicide and went into a deep depression.During his new friendship with the bully he also began to bully the bully.Later they stopped being friends and they continued to bully each other.And now my friend began dos him using a booter for revenge and he stopped after a few days when his parents said that they will call the cops unless he stops,but my question is,who would the cause be and if his parents take my friend to court who will be able to press charges.And btw my friend is 14 and the bully is 15

The opposing parents should sit down sans their kids to discuss the issue, then have the kids present for the subsequent meeting.

Make sure to have pics of those who committed suicide due to bullying to drive the point home.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: