Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another GroupStaking (POS pool) Service  (Read 361 times)
polarhei (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Firing it up

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:52:48 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 06:34:55 PM by polarhei

!!!YOU CAN'T PUT ALL EGGS INTO ONE BASKET!!!

Brief of the service:
Simple, Ease, Secure, Fast

For the time being, people are looking for staking pool, but which one is the most suitable one for them? I hereby to introduce a staking pool which should be able to remove some serious issues such as fund stolen.

Service will be deployed first: Reddcoin, as It is still in fast pace while others's waiting time is too long or the reward is too linear.

How to ensure your fund is not stolen?
In L-U model (Mathematical term), You only know the U but not the L (Assuming 'U' is public key while 'L' is private key), that's why there may contain threats such as relying on the service heavily.
Are you sure the pool used is doing the actual thing? I'm afraid only few are actually doing the thing while the other just keep buying and selling to make the 'staking'.

For example, when you deposit your fund into these 'POS' pools. You think your fund will be minted somewhen, I'm afraid that's not the case. I have been using a service for months, I think there is only 80% of the deposited staking while the remain is selling and buying as the address is forwarded to somewhere when you read blockchain while I am ensuring it CANNOT be as I have been conducting a test about the factors used. It looks like if adding all, then it should be able to do what a one big basket (wallet) does.

Can you break these people found on https://bchain.info/RDD/rich/ ? Why don't we do this together? While these people seldom know the actual number or they have been secretly to do the thing,I think it's time to change.

Starting with 10 RDD, more the better.

Things to do:
1.Selecting VPS (Some services have one-time off option so there should be no more isssues due to the blockchain size)
2.Accepting people's comments
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: