Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 12:16:18 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] SEOClerk.com Coupon Generator  (Read 523 times)
RappelzReborn (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:58:48 AM

SEOClerk was giving the ability for some people to generate Coupons so they attract some more people to register on their website , however ... they are not doing it anymore (at least not for now) .

I would like to buy accounts with 5$ Coupon on them for 0.50$ , or those who have the generator that can give coupons when I register on their referal links .
I'am not buying coupons that are really worth 5$ because those I'am talking about are free and can be generated once someone register on your link . Please let me know

again : Buying either accounts or coupons generated when I register on your ref link .

RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:32:26 PM

Im still in need of this , Contact me as soon as possible please Smiley Let me know your offers and what do you have available .

RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:42:42 PM

you may want to contact this user, he is giving free SEO clerk coupons
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046462.0

I know the guy and I have his facebook and we speak from time to time . However and as you can see he closed his giveaways and he is not giving the coupons anymore ,that's why I'am buying them .

RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:06:53 PM

Still in need of this .
I'am willing to offer a decent amount of money (post your offers) for the accounts that have the ability to generate those coupons , note that you cannot ask staff for that because it's not working anymore , only people who already have this can do it .

Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 11:22:41 PM

How do you see if you can generate coupons?
RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:59:27 AM

How do you see if you can generate coupons?

I'am not sure really , however it dosen't happen just like that .
You have to contact the staff members of SEOClerk then ask them to give you that coupon generator link or feature (it's basically affiliate program) those coupons can be used on referals you invite . but last time I asked (like one week ago) they said they are not giving them anymore that's why I'am searching someone who already have it .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: