Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Place to invest  (Read 2164 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:44:20 AM

I got 0.1 bitcoin,where can I invest it?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:46:16 AM

there are some similar threads in this very section, perhaps you should give them a read:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095620.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045521.0

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:48:28 AM

there are some similar threads in this very section, perhaps you should give them a read:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095620.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045521.0

Thanks
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 06:26:42 AM

Make sure you don't confuse invest with gamble. Most of the options on this forum are gambling, not investing. Another type of "investment" promises daily interest. This sounds great but it's physically impossible. No investment in the world currently place 1% per day, these are ponzi schemes and when the person running the campaign decides to shut it down whoever still has money on the books will lose.

Good luck to you though. Don't lose it all in one place and I hope you're wildly successful.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:35:22 AM

lend them to someone that need them and it is trusted, and ask for their account as a collateral, usually the return is very good, up to 20% in one week some times

yes your amount is still small, but it will gtow must, and it let you earn more
BitGoG

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 06:37:58 AM

you can give loans to others and get interest, or buy some stuff and resell on this forum
there are many things you can do to grow your 0.10btc.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:57:38 AM

avoid from gambling.
gambling has house edge, there are no actual possibility to confirm that is fair.

do research and find accusation if needed, so you can learn more about that.

do not just believe in the investment, there are likely a scam.

you should be sure to prevent getting scammed.

etc.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:01:14 AM

avoind gambling as it has been said above , if you want to do something legit and not risky too much you may wanna try some peer to peer lending platforms like Bitfinex which is more secure then BTCJam AFAIK , or just buy a higher rank account and enroll in sig compaigns that would be good
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:03:05 AM

buy full member roll sign campaign
that old method to growing it

===Sempak===
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:49:56 AM

buy full member roll sign campaign
that old method to growing it

I agree to this. You can use your .1btc to buy full member account and use it to join signature campaign. You can ROI within 2-3weeks time and start earning bitcoins but just dont forget the quality of posts you should make to avoid being banned from the campaign and in this forum
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 10:37:23 AM

You must research carefully about company/person/group who you want to invest there, avoid something offer which double your btc bla bla bla. Cloudmining? check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
Gambling is very risky.

~iki
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:39:21 AM

Other than investing in forum accounts you can also try cloud mining, however the ROI period is very long, and the difficulty is increasing, so it is a slower way to earn coins. (Better use sites that allows you to resell your hashing power so you will lose less/gain more when you want to go)

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:38:20 AM

Other than investing in forum accounts you can also try cloud mining, however the ROI period is very long, and the difficulty is increasing, so it is a slower way to earn coins. (Better use sites that allows you to resell your hashing power so you will lose less/gain more when you want to go)
you should also mention that most of the cloud mining websites are scamy hyips in which people usually loose money and never get return of investment

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:41:26 AM

you should also mention that most of the cloud mining websites are scamy hyips in which people usually loose money and never get return of investment
Actually ironically cloud mining was one of the first things I ever invested into and have received payouts from them.I will reach roi around july 5th
micromen

Activity: 668
Merit: 393

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

I would invest in a gambling site, on a trusted website ofcourse.
The house edge eventually is always on ur side

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCHSTRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO       
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO            
eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:14:10 PM

actually i dont suggest you to invest in any site, i think that know the best thing you can do atm is to keep it safe and w8.

ofc i will never suggest you to invest in a gambling site, well, at least if you are a badlucky men/woman Wink
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:23:43 PM

Actually ironically cloud mining was one of the first things I ever invested into and have received payouts from them.I will reach roi around july 5th
Where did you invest in? It is hard to get a ROI in cloud mining now because the difficulty is increasing drastically while the maintenance fees are still high. Myself had almost got a ROI at scrypt.cc before I cashout my hashing power there however many said that it is a ponzi, not a cloud mining site.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:35:06 PM

Where did you invest in? It is hard to get a ROI in cloud mining now because the difficulty is increasing drastically while the maintenance fees are still high. Myself had almost got a ROI at scrypt.cc before I cashout my hashing power there however many said that it is a ponzi, not a cloud mining site.
Cloudminr.io
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:14:01 AM

Unfortunately, the higher the ROI advertised by a site, the more likely it's going to be a disguised ponzi that will inevitably collapse rather than a genuine cloud mining firm that is actually mining:

Quote from: CoinTelegraph
Hashflare.io has a simple answer to finding out whether or not the cloud company you’re interested in contracting with is a scam:

"If you draw an analogy between recent projects that have deceived their clients and closed down, you will notice that they all share several traits: short lifespan and the promise of a very high ROI, such as 200-400% per year."

Link: http://cointelegraph.com/news/114485/is-bitcoin-mining-really-a-ponzi-scheme-op-ed

Those who were around back in 2014 will remember that PBMining had very high ROI compared to other companies like CEX.IO at the time which were far less profitable. But was that really the case? Since it can be assumed that signing up with a company that advertises a much higher ROI is also much more likely to be a scam that will suddenly collapse one day, it could be argued that once this risk is factored into the calculations, the expected ROI for these sites is actually negative.

When I see a cloud mining firm that guarantees profits that seem far too good to be true, I naturally see it as being more akin to gambling rather than an investment. People who use sites such as these aren't all that different from people who knowingly invest in HYIPs or those ponzi games in the investor based games board except in many cases, the "investors" were sadly unaware of this fact until it was too late. Sad
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:26:24 PM

Personally i invest in just-dice.com bankroll, the most trusted gambling site, tought we use clams now, you can earn just by staking (clams are pos) 1.5% weekly for sure, you can opt also for "be the bank" and earn when peoples lose, you got 1% house edge aka +EV. Hope this was helpfull cuz right now its the best crypto investment and its relatively safe.
Pd: check my signature, you can make a decent income in the chat there Smiley.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: