Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEED LOAN] [5% LOAN] [30 DAY TERM]  (Read 398 times)
LeDesigner (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:09:29 PM

Hello everyone, I know I'm not often on this forum but it was suggested to me that I get on here in my search for a loan. I am looking for someone who can loan to me often, we can start with smaller amounts of cash and move from there for whomever feels more comfortable doing it that way. In the end I need to borrow about 5BTC overall, but to prove that I can pay this back I will show you how I am making money and what I am doing with the loan. Just message me for information on that, I am willing to take more than one person for a loan and whenever I take a loan from someone I will write it below on this forum and keep track of it for us. If you are interested please PM me.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:11:30 PM

Hello everyone, I know I'm not often on this forum but it was suggested to me that I get on here in my search for a loan. I am looking for someone who can loan to me often, we can start with smaller amounts of cash and move from there for whomever feels more comfortable doing it that way. In the end I need to borrow about 5BTC overall, but to prove that I can pay this back I will show you how I am making money and what I am doing with the loan. Just message me for information on that, I am willing to take more than one person for a loan and whenever I take a loan from someone I will write it below on this forum and keep track of it for us. If you are interested please PM me.

First, do you have any collateral to offer? If no, forget asking loan and lock this thread. No one will give you free money here
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:12:40 PM

Writing a long passage here don't help, and 5 BTC isn't a small amount here. If you can provide valid collateral then most likely someone will lend you, however if you don't provide a collateral then no one will lend you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:18:51 PM

You can start any amount of loan as long as your provided collateral is enough to cover it to satisfy the lenders! I will be happy to help as well! I have to say the rule here "no collateral no loan"
LeDesigner (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:39:51 PM

Sorry I am new to all this. What exactly do you mean by a collateral?
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:43:04 PM

Take time to read this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:45:31 PM

something the loaner can sell to cover the loan in case you end up defaulting. forum account are usually accepted for this but your account is worth nothing, so in your case altcoins would probably be your best bet. Paypal account, steam accounts, etc are not valid to be used as collateral.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: