Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Barcelona on fire! New bitcoin two ways ATM on the downtown!  (Read 1656 times)
Kimet (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:56:12 PM

The Start Up Bitchain presents the new Bitcoin ATM in Barcelona on 19th of June , in Barcelona downtown plaça de catalunya nº4 one of the biggest volume of visitors Shopping Center in Spain. The ATM will be the second teller installed in a big public space and offers the opportunity to buy and/or sell Bitcoins with a very simple process. Users can start trading with this digital currency and buy products or services that everyones can find in internet.

The installation of this Bitchain's ATM in a Shopping Center will be the first step in a sparkling growth's strategy of the company, which plans to install in Spain and Europe over than 40 ATM's this year.

Bitchain has choosen the best location to do the bitcoin adoption more easier.
 The high daily number of visitors in this area increases the awareness of the company's services.

Furthermore, Bitchain will set up more ATMs during this summer in different locations of Spain. The Start Up, located in Esadecreapolis building in Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona), is a pioneer in Spain within Bitcoin services, solutions and development.

So all the bitcoiners have a great chance to change them bitcoins to the local currency on the bitchain atm's when visit Barcelona!

Your support it's our hope!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:12:58 PM

Good news for Barcelonians.. I wish there were some BTC ATMs where I am at, it does increases adoption as it makes people curious who otherwise are not aware of it. And it makes it so easy for them to buy/sell bitcoins. Good luck with this.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Kimet (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:18:49 AM

Thanks so much twister!
I don't know if you are one of the creators of the descentralized twitter called twister, if yes i just want to tell you that i'm a great enthusiast!

Best regards.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:24:29 AM

good news from europe
i hope bitchain interesting to growing market in Asia, like in indonesia, malaysia, or in biggest shoping market in asia "singapur" Smiley
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:29:54 PM

I'm from Barcelona and we don't need any bitcoin atm, there is like 500 Halcash ATM were you can withdraw BTC->EUR or buy bitcoin with EUR, you  have just to use https://btcpoint.com/ and send the bitcoins, then you have to go to any bitcoin atm
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 01:49:38 PM

I'm from Barcelona and we don't need any bitcoin atm, there is like 500 Halcash ATM were you can withdraw BTC->EUR or buy bitcoin with EUR, you  have just to use https://btcpoint.com/ and send the bitcoins, then you have to go to any bitcoin atm

Good info there rz20, first time i see btcpoint.com, I'll be traveling to spain in the coming months sure i know what to use now to cash a little bit of bitcoin if i need some extra cash, the process looks easy the way is laid out.
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:19:11 PM

The Start Up Bitchain presents the new Bitcoin ATM in Barcelona on 19th of June , in Barcelona downtown plaça de catalunya nº4 one of the biggest volume of visitors Shopping Center in Spain. The ATM will be the second teller installed in a big public space and offers the opportunity to buy and/or sell Bitcoins with a very simple process. Users can start trading with this digital currency and buy products or services that everyones can find in internet.

The installation of this Bitchain's ATM in a Shopping Center will be the first step in a sparkling growth's strategy of the company, which plans to install in Spain and Europe over than 40 ATM's this year.

Bitchain has choosen the best location to do the bitcoin adoption more easier.
 The high daily number of visitors in this area increases the awareness of the company's services.

Furthermore, Bitchain will set up more ATMs during this summer in different locations of Spain. The Start Up, located in Esadecreapolis building in Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona), is a pioneer in Spain within Bitcoin services, solutions and development.

So all the bitcoiners have a great chance to change them bitcoins to the local currency on the bitchain atm's when visit Barcelona!

Your support it's our hope!

at what fees the atm will buy and sell btc's? is id verification needed, and what's the min/max of amount per day or transaction?
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 08:31:41 PM

at what fees the atm will buy and sell btc's? is id verification needed, and what's the min/max of amount per day or transaction?

no word on fees atm, both got a 1,000 EUR limit, I'd assume verification for above 250 EUR as most machines in Europe Smiley
ComboChris

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:25:53 AM

Very nice that they're giving bitcoin more exposure by installing it in a public place. Especially people who walk by every day and see the ATM every day will eventually wanna find out what bitcoin is.
Is there an ATM in the Barcelona University? I feel like that would be a good spot to put one too since young people will be a lot more interested than old people.
mahi4ever

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:45:57 PM

Already a atm was open in greece and now again.
Good look europe.
Kimet (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:37:02 PM

Yes, we plain to install a bitchain atm in Athens in the next days!

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:03:11 AM

In ancient period Greeks always on top of technology, I am not surprised if there is bitcoin ATM in Barcelona history is to repeating itself. I wish my country can have it also.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:15:32 PM

Good look europe.

Actually I'm surprised bitcoin atm was opened in Greece, good news dude. It's time to all Greek begin to using bitcoin than fiat, the government and banks there just ruined the country economy.

In ancient period Greeks always on top of technology, I am not surprised if there is bitcoin ATM in Barcelona history is to repeating itself. I wish my country can have it also.

I think Barcelona is not related to Greek, or correct me if I'm wrong. And yes, I hope all country have it  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:42:12 PM

Congratulations to the barcelonas however what do you mean by bitcoin two ways ATM on the downtown!
Does it means it can accept bitcoins and allow you to cash out your bitcoins, it confused me.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 07:12:32 AM

Congratulations to the barcelonas however what do you mean by bitcoin two ways ATM on the downtown!
Does it means it can accept bitcoins and allow you to cash out your bitcoins, it confused me.

Yeah you are right. One way ATM means you can only exchange your fiat to bitcoin, and save it to your wallet. With two ways ATM, you can exchange fiat to bitcoin, otherwise you can also cash your bitcoin out in fiat. cmiiw

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:28:23 AM

Good look europe.

Actually I'm surprised bitcoin atm was opened in Greece, good news dude. It's time to all Greek begin to using bitcoin than fiat, the government and banks there just ruined the country economy.

I think Barcelona is not related to Greek, or correct me if I'm wrong. And yes, I hope all country have it  Smiley
Oh, thank you jayce for the correction, I taught Barcelona is part of the Greek kingdom perhaps I am wrong.

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 12:18:03 PM

Oh, thank you jayce for the correction, I taught Barcelona is part of the Greek kingdom perhaps I am wrong.

No problem noel57, every person have ever been wrong in their lifetime  Smiley 

I hope there are some Barcelona people, especially bitcoin users who want to share how is the ATM then here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:24:47 AM

No problem noel57, every person have ever been wrong in their lifetime  Smiley 

I hope there are some Barcelona people, especially bitcoin users who want to share how is the ATM then here.
I dont think the ATM machine have been installed.
There no further, formal or official information about this.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:00:22 AM

Great news, for OP you have a some photos which show about the ATM looks like.

Bitcoin became mainstream now, especially now people in Greece use it.

~iki
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1491
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 09:43:47 AM

great news! fantastico!

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: