Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i7-4930K, 6 x 3.4 - 3.9 GHz,ASUS X-79 DELUXE,Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB  (Read 675 times)
Lucky - Luciano (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:11:19 PM

Sale motherboard, CPU and RAM memory from my computer.
The computer that I built for myself (by careful selection of components which, in combination, provide its maximum performance and functionality) is in the top fastest computer on the planet (see the test results made in the latest version fairly comprehensive benchmark programs AIDA (formerly Everest). You will see that is mainly among the three fastest computers in the world and in front of it (when they are faster) are essentially the most powerful Intel and AMD servers with more cores. In some tests, even them wins. Results for this my beast are presented in bold. I am components mainly bought in Germany  (I have all accounts and warranty up to a few years - depending on the component). I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina,entity Republic of Serbian.
     The configuration consists of:
 - Motherboard ASUS X-79 DELUXE, Intel® Socket 2011 Core ™ i7 Extreme Edition / Core ™ i7 Processor. On the motherboard can go up to 128 GB of RAM at 2800 MHz in quad-channel mode. Motherboard has an excellent overclocking potential and maximum of all possible modern technology and therefore has the epithet DELUXE. More on: http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/X79DELUXE/
 - Processor Intel Core i7-4930K, socket 2011, 6 physical cores + 6 virtual = 12  total. Processor Speed 3.4 - 3.9 GHz
 - RAM Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB (4 x 8 DDR3 2400 MHz), CAS 10
             I accepted the  LTC  or  BTC or wire bank transfer. Price $ 1300.

mrkubanftw

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 03:24:21 PM

Sale motherboard, CPU and RAM memory from my computer.
The computer that I built for myself (by careful selection of components which, in combination, provide its maximum performance and functionality) is in the top fastest computer on the planet (see the test results made in the latest version fairly comprehensive benchmark programs AIDA (formerly Everest). You will see that is mainly among the three fastest computers in the world and in front of it (when they are faster) are essentially the most powerful Intel and AMD servers with more cores. In some tests, even them wins. Results for this my beast are presented in bold. I am components mainly bought in Germany  (I have all accounts and warranty up to a few years - depending on the component). I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina,entity Republic of Serbian.
     The configuration consists of:
 - Motherboard ASUS X-79 DELUXE, Intel® Socket 2011 Core ™ i7 Extreme Edition / Core ™ i7 Processor. On the motherboard can go up to 128 GB of RAM at 2800 MHz in quad-channel mode. Motherboard has an excellent overclocking potential and maximum of all possible modern technology and therefore has the epithet DELUXE. More on: http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/X79DELUXE/
 - Processor Intel Core i7-4930K, socket 2011, 6 physical cores + 6 virtual = 12  total. Processor Speed 3.4 - 3.9 GHz
 - RAM Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB (4 x 8 DDR3 2400 MHz), CAS 10
             I accepted the  LTC  or  BTC or wire bank transfer. Price $ 1300.

Hey is it possible for you to split these up? I would not run 1866 ram with a 4930K. I would go 2400 Minimum. If breaking up the sale is a possibility let me know asking for the cpu+mobo
Lucky - Luciano (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:09:34 PM

Hey is it possible for you to split these up? I would not run 1866 ram with a 4930K. I would go 2400 Minimum. If breaking up the sale is a possibility let me know asking for the cpu+mobo

It is possible  Cool , and it is absolutely stable:

If you have an offer (motherboard + CPU ), free to offer (can and the personal message.)
mrkubanftw

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 09:36:40 PM

I'm sorry i did not see that it was 2400! I'll pm you!
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:39:08 AM

i want ram only, is it possible ?

Lucky - Luciano (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:22:41 PM

i want ram only, is it possible ?

I'm afraid it would then hardly sold the motherboard and CPU.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: