Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking to loan 50 BTC  (Read 4556 times)
ladida (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 02:12:32 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2012, 02:23:39 AM by ladida

Hello everyone,

how are you all?
As you can see I am pretty new on the forum, and I hate it Sad Why do I hate it, because I am actually an honest and social guy who hates fights and arguments and I hate being the new kid.
The problem now is that my laptop broke down, the hard drive and the graphics card broke down and I desperately need some bitcoins to get it fixed, but it's very hard to borrow from someone cause of my low rating. I understand though, there are some scammers out there but I can assure you I am NOT like that. All I want is a fair trade and I will be more than happy to pay the interest on time after the borrow

I have been paying now with bitcoins for about a year and I never had any problems, I was always fair and payed on time.

If somebody would be so kind to lend me 50 BTC I would be so happy so I can fix my computer, and as I said before you dont have to worry about a thing, you name the rules and I will obey. If all goes well and the borrow is over I might even  give a small present to the loaner, as a thank you because he has be so kind.

Ow one more thing, I have no problem whatsoever to give you a scan of my passport, a proof of residence, my cell phone numer ... anything you want really to make you feel more comfortable and as time will pass you will see that I am an honest guy.

Thank you for reading and I hope somebody will react to this message so I can prove myself.
kind regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 02:16:17 AM

uuuuh,

you are looking to "borrow" 50BTC, not loan

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
ladida (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 02:18:45 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2012, 02:29:19 AM by ladida

I am terribly sorry, english isnt my native language, I will correct the mistakes right away. Thank you for pointing them out!
kind regards
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2012, 02:28:24 AM

I am terribly sorry, english isnt my native language, I will correct the mistakes right away. Thank you for pointing them out!
kind regards

And as we wait (9 minutes and counting) for ladida to replace one word in the title of his tread, a quick word from our sponsor.

And we're back.

Welcome to the forum, ladida. So, English isn't your native language, eh? You seemed to have crafted six paragraphs pretty well in the OP, but somehow got the title of your thread correct. I took the liberty to look into your background and found nothing nefarious. In fact, I found nothing at all. That said, please provide an address where we can send your requested borrow amount.

~Bruno~
ladida (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 02:31:02 AM

kind regards

And as we wait (9 minutes and counting) for ladida to replace one word in the title of his tread, a quick word from our sponsor.

http://moneysavingmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/dove-soap.jpg

haha man, you're funny Cheesy yeah sorry man I totally forgot about the title. Must be because I'm tired, thanks again for pointing it out, much appreciated.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2012, 02:59:59 AM

Tired! Hell, you're posting your ass since you've gotten out of Newbie and, if I may say so, your English is pretty damn KEEN. Now fix the title of your thread so others here can have an opportunity to dox you.

~Bruno~
thepwnorbpwnd

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 09:23:06 AM

If you're looking for a charity on this forum, you've come to the wrong place. Tongue I'm sure someone will lend you a few BTC along the line to your cause. Just try and get out of the newbie section by making your 5 posts and browsing for 4 hours and you'll be fine to post in the appropriate area! Cheesy
ladida (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 10:42:49 AM

Hey man, I'm working on my reputation  I've been dealing with bitcoins for over a year but just recently discovered this wonderful site.
I'm planning to be active here and be a part of the community.

And remember, we were all newbies at some point, it's hard but I'm going to work on it to get out of it.

Also, I don't expect charity, as I said i will pay every BTC back and the needed interest, I might even throw in a little present just as a thank you for lending me the BTC.
The reason I need BTC quickly is because my graphics card and motherboard burned down, and I need to fix it badly to get back to work.

So again, no charity, just a quick loan, the same way you loan money at the bank, there is a big difference.

again, no offence, but please don't make me look like a freeloader cause I am absolutely not, I am an honest hardworking person who has never stolen or scammed anything/anyone in my life ( ok maybe when I was 5 and I grabbed some candy from the store without paying Cheesy )

anyway,let's just leave it at this.

kind regards
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 01:42:15 PM

computer broken down?

but your on the internet talking to us.................

if your parents/family cant trust you enough to lend you $550-$1650 (your requests for 50BTC and 150BTC) then it high-lights two things:

1) you dont have funds to repay, nor do relatives to repay loan if you default.

2) you are not trusted enough in real world, so strangers wouldn't trust you either.

also have to note, you want BTC to buy a real world product. with exit fee's into FIAT, time scales to get FIAT into your hands. then interest on relpaying the BTC lender, you would be much better off asking your bank for an overdraft.

secondly most computer shops do finance options (pay monthly).

i look forward to your next message that you are in hospital and cant leave due to hospital bills and looking for some stranger to pay for the bills. (standard scam plea for funding)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
pr0npay

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 07:55:34 PM

I am Ladida, Bank Manager of Union Bank Plc of Nigeria.  I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.On June 6, 1999, an American Mining Consultant/Contractor with the South African Mining Corporation, Mr. Ken Power made a numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve(12)calendar months,valued at US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Dollars) in my branch.  Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.  After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the South African Mining Corporation that Mr. Ken Power died from an automobile accident.  On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Ken Power did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work in my Bank.  This sum of US$20,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.  No one will ever come forward to claim it.  According to our Banking Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of our Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I would like you to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Ken Power so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the service of an Accredited Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of Probate/Administration in your favour for the transfer.  A bank Account in any part of the world which you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.  The money will be paid into your Account for us to share in the ration of  60% for me and 40% for you.

In order to confirm your BTC account, I ask that you kindly send you 50 BTC to my account...
BlackHeartFund

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 10:14:36 PM

I am Ladida, Bank Manager of Union Bank Plc of Nigeria.  I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.On June 6, 1999, an American Mining Consultant/Contractor with the South African Mining Corporation, Mr. Ken Power made a numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve(12)calendar months,valued at US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Dollars) in my branch.  Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.  After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the South African Mining Corporation that Mr. Ken Power died from an automobile accident.  On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Ken Power did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work in my Bank.  This sum of US$20,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.  No one will ever come forward to claim it.  According to our Banking Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of our Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I would like you to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Ken Power so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the service of an Accredited Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of Probate/Administration in your favour for the transfer.  A bank Account in any part of the world which you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.  The money will be paid into your Account for us to share in the ration of  60% for me and 40% for you.

In order to confirm your BTC account, I ask that you kindly send you 50 BTC to my account...

I'm in! lol
aurora

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 12:07:51 AM

i believed him for a sec

Dym.game
Double your money. Use Martingale/anti strategies. 1 to 1 odds
legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 12:12:57 AM

I just don't believe that it will cost 500+ dollars to fix a hard drive. Also, how are you posting without having a computer?

You still haven't changed your title.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
praxe

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 02:46:26 AM

Why isn't this guy banned?

(I only posted this to get my 10th post. Feel free to ban me for this cheap move.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: