Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXT] Life Extension [QUBIT][IDO][Virtual Reality][FULL POS]  (Read 12218 times)
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:55:38 PM

I'm starting to like full POS coin, just because they avoid all the miners dump in loss to destroy the market.

+1, I invested in altcoins in the past and always lost because of miners.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:07:44 PM

I'm starting to like full POS coin, just because they avoid all the miners dump in loss to destroy the market. But I'm getting pretty diffident in investing in ICO coin, one is good hundreds are shit. It's an hard decision, at least this one has a nice graphic, many times it's more important than the product itself.

Miners protect the network and create trade volume by selling (if there's buy support of course). Mining also prolongs the distribution of the coin if the PoW period have a healthy duration and not just throw all the coins out there at once.
And miners usually don't sell their coins cheaper than what it cost to mine them which creates a floor price.

As oppose to mining, generating PoS coins cost absolutely nothing therefore they are worthless.
The only value these coins have solely depend on how many people a random guy claiming to be a developer can convience to sell his magical internetcoins to, which he just created out of thin air. I can sell you some bottlecaps too, $20 a pop but they are magical and you can even touch them...

And if a coin is mineable then a lot more people will get involved with the coin than a handful of gamblers who don't mind giving money to a stranger and rewarding scammers in the process.
There's nothing wrong with gambling but calling it investing is borderline delusional. If you say things like "a nice graphic, many times it's more important than the product itself" then you're not making a calculated investment, you're throwing money at the wall hoping more would bounce off.
Please also "invest" in playing poker with me.

Besides, traders are looking for profits just as much as miners and if a coin has no prospects of having real world usage both of them will dump all the same.

And realisticly, PoS in crypto is complete garbage considering how short coins last before dying. Like what's that yearly 1% (or even 10%) will do to you when the price will swing more than that on a daily basis.

Not your keys, not your coins!
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:11:12 PM

Well, very nice op.
I'm sure there are more than 1 people involved here.
+1

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:16:01 PM

I'm sorry guys but I think that T.V is enough to me.......... Smiley
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:23:20 PM

I'm starting to like full POS coin, just because they avoid all the miners dump in loss to destroy the market. But I'm getting pretty diffident in investing in ICO coin, one is good hundreds are shit. It's an hard decision, at least this one has a nice graphic, many times it's more important than the product itself.

Miners protect the network and create trade volume by selling (if there's buy support of course). Mining also prolongs the distribution of the coin if the PoW period have a healthy duration and not just throw all the coins out there at once.
And miners usually don't sell their coins cheaper than what it cost to mine them which creates a floor price.

As oppose to mining, generating PoS coins cost absolutely nothing therefore they are worthless.
The only value these coins have solely depend on how many people a random guy claiming to be a developer can convience to sell his magical internetcoins to, which he just created out of thin air. I can sell you some bottlecaps too, $20 a pop but they are magical and you can even touch them...

And if a coin is mineable then a lot more people will get involved with the coin than a handful of gamblers who don't mind giving money to a stranger and rewarding scammers in the process.
There's nothing wrong with gambling but calling it investing is borderline delusional. If you say things like "a nice graphic, many times it's more important than the product itself" then you're not making a calculated investment, you're throwing money at the wall hoping more would bounce off.
Please also "invest" in playing poker with me.

Besides, traders are looking for profits just as much as miners and if a coin has no prospects of having real world usage both of them will dump all the same.

And realisticly, PoS in crypto is complete garbage considering how short coins last before dying. Like what's that yearly 1% (or even 10%) will do to you when the price will swing more than that on a daily basis.
More than half of the crypto are garbage, a POW phase could even bring more people involved, but it doesn't mean that the coin will have a buy support after the release.
More people more dumpers, if the dev will not release nothing interesting, and miners will dump in loss before they will loss everything in a dump, and doing that they will help the dump to bring the price lower, miner are not always who save the coin, often they are who help it die.
Crypto is getting a gamble more and more, so there's no one coin that is really worth to be mined or pre-buyed.
It's just a matter of who present the better concept. 

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

wdyer

Activity: 294

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:52:07 PM

Crypto is getting a gamble more and more, so there's no one coin that is really worth to be mined or pre-buyed.
It's just a matter of who present the better concept. 

+1 let the traders play with coins  Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:17:37 PM

Droidz... Life Extension..

Whats next ? Breast Enlargement Coin ?

lol u mad because you won't get any profit from this?  Cheesy

lol, not even a tiny bit my friend, but i'm wondering why they put "qubit" in the ann even if it makes absolutely no sense for a POS only coin...

Good luck with your life enlargement extension coin, why don't you send the money directly to the "dev" ?  Wink

Cheesy Grin

@ocminer and GEO GeoCoin made qubit the latest hot algo. Right now if you're a 290x/280x miner you need a good qubit coin to mine. If you're a scammer you have to write qubit algo to make people blow 25 BTC on an ICO.

This is so obviously a scam... they're going to create a virtual reality with 25 BTC?

orgi666

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:46:22 PM

QUBIT really starts to be a new standard for YoBit ICO coins....
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:47:09 PM

Sound like this Smiley
ilikemandarin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:47:56 PM

One of the best ann.
Where can i buy this coin?
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:56:52 PM

Sound like this Smiley

I think they can give you the same result with a VR video, if a big penis is your dream this coin is made for you.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

life_ext (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:31:38 PM

Hello. Life Extension name was inspired by "Vanilla Sky" (that's the reason of the particular colour scheme). If you remember the movie, there was a company called "Life Extension" proposing lucid dreaming services. With the recent development of virtual reality (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR) we had this idea: create virtual worlds and experiences based on users request. Life Extension will work as a service, based on supply and demand: developers will create VR and users will pay them, we are just a "vehicle".
Life Extension will be a community where everyone can share thoughts, to improve the service day by day. It will provide a feedback and comment system and a development area.
We are not "creating a virtual reality", VR is already here and if you followed events like E3 you know it's just a matter of time before it will hop into our homes. We are working in advance before others come here with the same idea.
Life Extension is full-POS because it just doesn't need mining. We believe in the community and we need it to build Life Ext, not the miners, and we are sure it will be successful, don't blame us if you don't understand that virtual reality will be common as Bitcoin today. Cheers
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:56:56 PM

I am almost 100% sure this is the Droidz Dev... Cant prove it, but too many similarities in several very different aspects. You decide whether it is good or bad...  Undecided

No mining, no PoW..? People like full ICO/PoS coins..?  Roll Eyes It looks like people forget what "Crypto" is. New generation of "Crypto users" hate miners, they just want to trade and get profit. By the way, this will undermine Dev's hope for "community effort". I guarantee there will be no community effort - the only ones who will buy this coin, are the traders who look for quick profit after ICO - waiting for the notorious 'pump'. They are already here on the thread, and they are now posting about "how good is the IPO without those bloody miners"  Grin Only placebo is missing (he has the same opinion). I think he will join soon too, depending on his estimation on the coin's pumping potential Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Luckystr1ke

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:19:45 PM

Only placebo is missing (he has the same opinion). I think he will join soon too, depending on his estimation on the coin's pumping potential Smiley

he could be behind this coin  Roll Eyes
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:32:52 PM

Another yobit ICO. But with nice graphics I will buy some a week after the ICO if it still around.
limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:39:33 PM

all ICO held by YOBIT are weird, boats n bitches, life extension, transformer DUBstep wtf guys is this is the real reflection of ALT or cryptography nothing unique no edge in the coins literally whole charm of crypto is getting ruined by these

http://prntscr.com/7k52gi

Go to Hell
btcunt

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 11:46:10 PM

picked up a bunch @ yobit  Cool
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:22:00 AM

Nice looking ann OP. Coin looks like it can be real decent too. I'm considering to buy some of this coin to add to my alts portfolio.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
orgi666

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:49:21 AM

I'm starting to like full POS coin, just because they avoid all the miners dump in loss to destroy the market.

+1, I invested in altcoins in the past and always lost because of miners.

Isn´t it the fast dumping miners,who allow you to buy at low price?The thing is,if you trust the coin.
I have a feeling ,that it is more the people,who buy ICO coins,and then sell for 2-3 percent more,then it is just miners to keep the coin alive.
Everyone´s got his own opinion,but i do not believe,that miners,who rent their hashrate dump their coins without any profit.
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:57:31 AM

on yobit
24V: 0.07 BTC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: