Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXT] Life Extension [QUBIT][IDO][Virtual Reality][FULL POS]  (Read 12218 times)
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:27:41 PM

dev add a countdown please

The ICO will end on the 27th of June, so next Saturday, I prefer to don't put a countdown, because I know that often ICO on yobit last even one hour longer. And people will complain it if at the end of the countdown the ICO is still running. So be sure to buy or not for the 27, the official time should be the same moment of the ICO beginning.

Thank you! Hope yobit will be on time for the coin launch
life_ext (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:27:43 PM

. So be sure to buy or not for the 27, the official time should be the same moment of the ICO beginning.

I missed the point... Roll Eyes

No extact end time?!
check the launch time HERE and it will end at the same time this Saturday.
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:02:51 PM

. So be sure to buy or not for the 27, the official time should be the same moment of the ICO beginning.

I missed the point... Roll Eyes

No extact end time?!
check the launch time HERE and it will end at the same time this Saturday.

Looks like it's active right now. So far not much sold. Hopefully people will see it and start buying.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:22:42 PM

What if someone doen't have a VR tool? why he should buy this coin?

Life Extension doesn't need strictly a VR to work. It will have a mobile version for Google Cardboard so you will be able to use your own Android mobile phone to live virtual experiences. As stated before, we are not creating Virtual Reality, but a community for VR services, EXT is for those who believe in this technology.
oh ok, I've never heard about Google Cardboard before now, I checked it, seems interesting. Well I still don't know if buy EXT, there's not enough buy to make me think that this project will take place. But I'll be around waiting for news.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:29:02 PM

I will buy oculus rift to play with my gaming pc, will try some virtual games in ext Smiley
life_ext (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:52:36 PM

I will buy oculus rift to play with my gaming pc, will try some virtual games in ext Smiley
Actually the EXT platform is meant to let dev create experiences more than simple games, even if the word game could match with experiences.
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:24:13 PM

Yes but how to control these experiences? I agree it should be some kind of videogame, it's like a point and click game or open world?
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:54:11 PM

My question is,  do you really think to create something even if you are not raising btc?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
lulla.by

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:12:32 PM

I will buy tomorrow right before ICO ends Smiley
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:57:19 PM

so, 16 hours till end of ico.
Is this going to to as the new DUB?
8-10 btc some hours before end?
lastchanceclochard

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:39:40 PM

we will make a good life ! ico the hate ! I always repeat and always went wrong
life_ext (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Here the website is still WIP, and not the final version that will be released after the launch of the EXT platform.
For now we will use the site in case of problem with the forum, and to link wallets and source.
life_ext (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:14:02 AM

Yes but how to control these experiences? I agree it should be some kind of videogame, it's like a point and click game or open world?
Life Extension will offer two types of virtual experiences: visual and interactive. The first ones will permit minor interaction, because everything will be "guided" and based on user's request. The second ones will be more interesting, user will be put in front of virtual crossroads and will be allowed to choose different "paths", or even play in the virtual world with interactive objects, just like a videogame.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:17:09 AM

Questions:

1. What will happen to unsold coins from ICO?
2. How many BTC needs to be raised from ICO for the project to be launched? Is there a minimum?

... this space is not for rent ...
lulla.by

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:38:58 AM

Life Extension will offer two types of virtual experiences: visual and interactive. The first ones will permit minor interaction, because everything will be "guided" and based on user's request. The second ones will be more interesting, user will be put in front of virtual crossroads and will be allowed to choose different "paths", or even play in the virtual world with interactive objects, just like a videogame.

This sounds exciting, please create a virtual world like Minecraft!
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:45:49 AM

Here the website is still WIP, and not the final version that will be released after the launch of the EXT platform.
For now we will use the site in case of problem with the forum, and to link wallets and source.

WARNING! this website whois is linked to old website up-btc.cf, wich was a blatant new try at scamming people based on a site btc-i24.com wich was not paying.  All based on the cryptodouble ponzi scheme type of scam...

Looks like these thieves are now reinvesting the btc scammed from these ponzi scam sites in new scam coin launches (but since when I don't know), but surely it must "pay" better for them.

If you are fool enough to throw your money in that you deserve to lose it all.

You have been warned.

P.s. thank you "dev" for posting this website link. Out you are.
life_ext (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:40:08 AM

WARNING! this website whois is linked to old website up-btc.cf, wich was a blatant new try at scamming people based on a site btc-i24.com wich was not paying.  All based on the cryptodouble ponzi scheme type of scam...

Looks like these thieves are now reinvesting the btc scammed from these ponzi scam sites in new scam coin launches (but since when I don't know), but surely it must "pay" better for them.

If you are fool enough to throw your money in that you deserve to lose it all.

You have been warned.

P.s. thank you "dev" for posting this website link. Out you are.

Since these are very serious accusations and we have to deal with this kind of people everyday, please prove us you're not a liar by proving us of what you say, or it's just silly talking?
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:20:30 AM

...And panic BUY begin!
https://yobit.net/en/trade/EXT/BTC
Helennn

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:50:36 AM

I'm starting to like full POS coin, just because they avoid all the miners dump in loss to destroy the market.

+1, I invested in altcoins in the past and always lost because of miners.
life_ext (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:53:49 AM

Here is the countdown, I want to remember that often Yobit, doesn't close the ICO at the very right moment when the countdown ends, so if it will happen don't worry, they will close it very soon after the official end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: