Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PAK] PakCoin - Pakistan's Crypto Currency - Official Thread  (Read 76573 times)
highkhan
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:40:18 PM

The PAK team is working hard, which should be appreciated.

Team working hard on what the last commit on your GitHub is like 2 years back "Drwatson committed on Jun 9, 2016" The team is mining and dumping coin on noobs. The website is shitty no roadmap no vision What a mess don't put Pakistan name to your coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr-Hack

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Hello,

A question was asked so thought to share here aswell it might help a "few"

1. How to Sync Offline Paper Wallet with blockchain
Offline Paper wallets is generated and if coins are sent to that usually the Airdrop ones it needs to be synced
2. How to Send PAKCoin to Exchanges
with question one sorted out ,there isnt much left rather thn hitting the send button Smiley
https://drhack.net/556/How-Move-My-50-Free-Pak-Coins-Cryptopia

=> I would request if the official PakCoin forum is maintained as lots of posts are left unanswered
otherwise a good potential and gradual improvements give it true strength
LukSus

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Helllllooooo!!! Anybody be here?
drwatson84 (OP)

Activity: 379
Merit: 254

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

Hello,

A question was asked so thought to share here aswell it might help a "few"

1. How to Sync Offline Paper Wallet with blockchain
Offline Paper wallets is generated and if coins are sent to that usually the Airdrop ones it needs to be synced
2. How to Send PAKCoin to Exchanges
with question one sorted out ,there isnt much left rather thn hitting the send button Smiley
https://drhack.net/556/How-Move-My-50-Free-Pak-Coins-Cryptopia

=> I would request if the official PakCoin forum is maintained as lots of posts are left unanswered
otherwise a good potential and gradual improvements give it true strength
Thanks Dr hack for the above how to tutorial. Pakcoin forum doesn't have active mods right now, we will be bringing mods to maintain forum as well.

The PAK team is working hard, which should be appreciated.

Team working hard on what the last commit on your GitHub is like 2 years back "Drwatson committed on Jun 9, 2016" The team is mining and dumping coin on noobs. The website is shitty no roadmap no vision What a mess don't put Pakistan name to your coin.
Please open your eyes and don't just look at github commits. Keep watching.

★★★ PAKISTANI ★★★CRYPTO-CURRENCY  ★★★PAKCOIN 
★★★ LONG TERM PROJECT ★★★ ACCEPTED IN PAKISTAN (www.pakcoin.io/merchants) ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096893.0
drwatson84 (OP)

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
Merited by RussiaCoinDotInfo (1)

No body is here and I am no body Cheesy

★★★ LONG TERM PROJECT ★★★ ACCEPTED IN PAKISTAN (www.pakcoin.io/merchants) ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096893.0
preble

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:29:18 AM

I have invested in cryptocurrencies meant for countries such as auroracoin, sterlingcoin, and scotcoin but I think pakcoin may be the best from the standpoint they easily have the best/most merchants to date. This is why i have bought about 500k pakcoins and wouldn't be surprised if someday they are worth 1 dollar or more per coin.
drwatson84 (OP)

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

I have invested in cryptocurrencies meant for countries such as auroracoin, sterlingcoin, and scotcoin but I think pakcoin may be the best from the standpoint they easily have the best/most merchants to date. This is why i have bought about 500k pakcoins and wouldn't be surprised if someday they are worth 1 dollar or more per coin.
You will get that surprise soon Smiley because that target is not difficult to reach. We are on the way.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

dr.watson84 sorry for the offtopic but ... Cheesy

preble, why you haven't bought Pesetacoin, Guldencoin, Fujicoin or other country coins?
RussiaCoinDotInfo

Activity: 325
Merit: 251

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

dr.watson84 sorry for the offtopic but ... Cheesy

preble, why you haven't bought Pesetacoin, Guldencoin, Fujicoin or other country coins?

...or RussiaCoin for that matter...  Roll Eyes

Exchanges: (1) (your exchange here) | Nodes: ... | Web: RussiaCoin.Info Explorer: (1) explorer.russiacoin.info ... | Twitter: @RussiaCoin | DISCORD | Facebook | RussiaCoin Forum | BCT: RussiaCoin on BCT |  RC Given Away: 6 in every 1,000 | GITHUB.COM ~~~  | Market Caps: ... WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
drwatson84 (OP)

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

New website to be launched around 19th Feb 2018. Take a look at https://youtu.be/lXQe2yAm98s

crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

Keep it up guys..looking forward to #PakCoin #Best Wishes  Smiley
drwatson84 (OP)

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

Keep it up guys..looking forward to #PakCoin #Best Wishes  Smiley
Thanks Smiley

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

I was always sure that Pakcoin was dead in the community and with an abandoned project, but i see that today they are showing quality in the project but the community is still small i hope this can change with its price in the heights. I have investments in Pakcoin and i intend to stay with them i believe in your success and not in a simple bomb and dump.

drwatson84 (OP)

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
Merited by waqasniaz007 (2), RussiaCoinDotInfo (1)

Thanks for support Entei
We believe is slow and steady progress rather than fast but unstable growth. Surely we will achieve our aim of being heavily adopted and used in Pakistan if not outside.
About pump and dump, we do not support such activity or any kind of fake hype however we can't control others from doing such activities. We are positive about pakcoin growth Smiley

preble

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

Wow it looks like pakcoin has 22 merchants now!
Silkystarr

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

While i am New In Cryptocurrency and Now i saw That My Country have Also Coin I love You Pakistan and Pakcoin I hope our Pakcoin will hit $50 In Sha Allah .... God Always Help Those who never lose hope and work hard .... Thumbs Up team Pakcoin
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:18:57 AM

[/quote]
No body is here and I am no body Cheesy
[/quote]

Ow good, I am somebody, I am suprise that Anybody and Nobody already arrived, but I like your personality and have also trust in Pakcoin and the project.

Hawala
This is very promises and you alrready did that with that Indian guy -> Pak. guy. So pakcoin can also be used in a Hawala-system, between Pakistans in- and outside Pakistan, but also between businesses between Pakistan and the Arab-countries or Afrikan countries.

Reach Pakistan Entrepreneurs and people working in Europe
Do you already have a plan how to reach the Pakistan people in Europe, who are already transfering money by bank to there family or relatives in Pakisan? And how to convince them, that there transfers will be much more cheaper and faster, than by bank?

Approach movie-star
I suppose that just like in India and Nepal, that people watch a lot of movies, to escape regular life for a moment, did you already approach a famous movie-star or singer in Pakistan, who like to promoot your coin and get paid in Pakcoin for doing that, so you have a win-win situation. We manage that in Nepal and it wasn't expensive at all and the guy atracted a lot of new clients or girl, but in this case it was a guy.

Laxmicoin
I suppose you know, that https://www.laxmicoin.com/ will be launch soon in India, so there are 2 way's to to take advantage of this:

1. Use the Natiolism/patriotic feeling of the Pakistans and use this fact to promote the pakcoin among the Pakistani people and businessmen, that they can not stay behind and that Pakistan was the 1st with its own crypto curency, So they might only buy pakcoins first, to be better and faster than India.

2. Look if you can have a kind of partnership with the Dev's of Laxmicoin. Course between India and Pakistan there is a import/export of  1.5 biljoen USD so that both sides will save bankcosts. So make contact with Laxmi-coin and brainstorm, what you two can do together, like you be some kind of border exchange office in Laxmi-/Pakcoins.

3. And afcourse that people from India en Pakistan can sent easely money to each other.

I have more idea's to promote the pakcoin, but it is getting late here, so keep up the good work and well done till now. Have a good day!!
drwatson84 (OP)

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

Hi
Nice suggestions savrion.
On top of these, education is a must for people as crypto is a very new concept here and people are seeing it as a profit tool rather than a daily usage tool for easy and cheap payments.

drwatson84 (OP)

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

While i am New In Cryptocurrency and Now i saw That My Country have Also Coin I love You Pakistan and Pakcoin I hope our Pakcoin will hit $50 In Sha Allah .... God Always Help Those who never lose hope and work hard .... Thumbs Up team Pakcoin
InshaALLAH. 50 usd is an easy target in next 2 years. We don't want people to just use it as investment and profit tool but to use it in daily lives.

Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Hi
Nice suggestions savrion.
On top of these, education is a must for people as crypto is a very new concept here and people are seeing it as a profit tool rather than a daily usage tool for easy and cheap payments.

Well Dr. Watson, you must look from the other side (Pakistan people out-side Pakistan, sending pakcoins to Pakistan). The crypto world isn't new for them and they can educate there family-members or girlfriends, how to get familiair with it!! So that is a problem which isn't a problem, when you can convience the people outside Pakistan, why in stead of sending money to there Family, friends, girlfriends, they better can use Pakcoin.

1.  Cheaper and try to find a local supermarket where they also can use Pakcoins, to buy there daily groceries and other shops for there daily needs, like clothes, baby-products etcetera.

2. There girlfriend in Pakistan!! Many Pakistan men are married and cheat on there wives when they are in Pakistan and have girlfriends in Pakistan, which relation ship they had to have maintenance during the year... with sometimes little presents or money. Those men can't transfer money to there girlfriends by there bankaccount, course otherwise there wife will know it. So they can sent Pak's to there girlfriends, who already can buy jewelery on the online-shop which is already a tenant of you.

So the people who believe that Pak's are cheaper to sent and also anonymous, so that there wife don't know about there girffriend or even a child..... that's your first target. And it's easy to approach Pakistans, course there are almost in each country a Pakistan association.

Here is a link of one in Den Hague, Netherlands: http://www.aaiiln.nl/cnt.html

But I think that the fastest way to reach Pak's is through Tripadvisor and search on Pakistan restaurants in Holland, England America etcetera. E-mail them and ask if they like to spread the word.............. "Pakcoins!!!"

So the Pak's outside Pakistan, will learn the Pak's inside Pakistan, how to use the wallet and receive Pak's and where and how to spend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: