Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone in the US that can buy a large amount of BTC for me. Make $10,000.  (Read 1532 times)
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 01:40:08 PM

Where do I have to send the money sir?
akaaa1113 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:08:17 AM

you dont want to go through an exchange for some reason, but want to setup a separate bank account and pay someone by having them make atm withdrawals??  wtf mate  Huh

When and how much BTC I buy is my business and my business only. I don't want that information ending up in some government database.

Where do I have to send the money sir?

You keep the money and send me bitcoins.
thebitcoinjedi

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:28:04 AM

i told you i would do it for you in pm you stopped communicating after we emailed each other and have you prove you were the account holder and you stopped emailing me
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:30:08 AM

Sounds too good to be true this. 1 send card 2 take cash out 3 buy btc 4 send to you. make 10% Wheres the funds coming from is this is legit I would like to know why not just wire funds from one to another or you not want paper trail to this sounds dodge to me. I'll take one of the cards if shipping elsewhere other than US and do this. I do not understand why you want cash taken out ATM and then buy btc why not just buy the BTC using the card from online shops or other places using bank account and buying btc online?

I would also want some proof of ownership of the accounts that are being used and proof of ownership or have authorization to do such transactions if not then I guess this is what I think it is as do others.
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:42:08 AM

Go through localbitcoins.com. People sell/buys large quantities all the time. If you are worried about taxes, do the deal face to face.

photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 02:00:09 AM

has the nigerian national oil company come to btc??

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:49:18 AM

Yeah, this seems like just asking for trouble with pretty much every single alphabet agency all at the same time. 

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:23:03 AM

oh so you have access to a atm card and youll pay someone 10% to be on camera withdrawing the funds and then send you bitcoin? seems legit

Come on. He just wants bitcoins. Under your name. Tied to your personal identity. With the IRS evaluating you (since, like he said, he wants 100k worth, which is WELL above the $10k before the IRS is notified). From another country. Anonymously. Using an ATM card that may or may not be his... for an account that may or may not be his.

I'm not seeing the problem. You should be JUMPING at the chance!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
rafael2000

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:32:32 PM

You need to take your offer to the Dark Web where you'll find "skilled" people to help you out. Good luck!
DropsOfJupiter

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:12:21 PM

oh so you have access to a atm card and youll pay someone 10% to be on camera withdrawing the funds and then send you bitcoin? seems legit

Come on. He just wants bitcoins. Under your name. Tied to your personal identity. With the IRS evaluating you (since, like he said, he wants 100k worth, which is WELL above the $10k before the IRS is notified). From another country. Anonymously. Using an ATM card that may or may not be his... for an account that may or may not be his.

Oh, since you put it that way...

The most amazing graphic designer in the universe
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:23:43 AM

Quit being so sarcastic. This is a wonderful opportunity... I mean, look. You can either take this as a "glass half full" or a "glass half empty" scenario:

Half empty: You get $10k in free money for doing almost no work
Half full: You get free housing, three meals a day, and all the non-consensual sex you could possibly want, plus the ability to work out, take learning courses, and learn survival skills

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DropsOfJupiter

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 09:15:28 PM

Quit being so sarcastic. This is a wonderful opportunity... I mean, look. You can either take this as a "glass half full" or a "glass half empty" scenario:

Half empty: You get $10k in free money for doing almost no work
Half full: You get free housing, three meals a day, and all the non-consensual sex you could possibly want, plus the ability to work out, take learning courses, and learn survival skills

And don't forget the uniform too!

The most amazing graphic designer in the universe
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:59:34 PM

There was a lot of snarky negativity aimed at the OP here, without a lot of specifics. So I'll be specific.

Op is Law Enforcement fishing for Civil Forfeiture booty. For background, see the BurtW thread below. LE raids little girl's bedroom for her birthday checks, later dropping the charges, but keeping the booty.

What does LE need to make this work? They need a US target ('perpetrator') in order to ensure jurisdiction and enforceability. And they need to prove recurring transactions of US$1,000 or above.

Amateur hour at the Postal Service, aka Homeland Security. US residents need to steer clear.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983611.0
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:02:44 PM

What part of Nigeria are you the prince of?  Cheesy

LOL

akaaa1113 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:45:05 AM

To everyone who thinks I'm a cop, you are aware that there's such a thing called OPSEC right? It doesn't take a genius to use a drop to receive the card and a mixer to send the coins.

Anyway, I think this thread has about run its course. Too much baseless negativity.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: