Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have this weird feeling..  (Read 2025 times)
bitcoirnplaza (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:27:33 PM

That the bear market is really shifting.
We will see a slow rise for the summer wich is great and maybe a pre pump to 500 to test the waters. Meanwhile the fundamentals are getting ready for the next BIG pump when the halving begins.

Anyone concur?

Cool
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:01:37 PM

Yeah, I'm definitely feeling the bullish vibe going on and everything is looking like something badass is in the mix.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:06:19 PM

Just wait for a real support.

Real supports like actual events, instead of random price changes and pumps being at any time.

Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 10:07:28 PM

I am seeing 2 scenarios.

1. Bitcoin forks unsuccessfully, causes alot of things to go wrong.

2. In 2016, lots of banks are integrated, and the next pump happens with banks, licenses, and regulation in place. And we see $2k-3k
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:45:26 PM

we're lucky to see the price go above $300, and even if it goes above $300, next challenge will be the price staying above that level. can't see $500 happen this year.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:48:57 PM

I am seeing 2 scenarios.

1. Bitcoin forks unsuccessfully, causes alot of things to go wrong.

2. In 2016, lots of banks are integrated, and the next pump happens with banks, licenses, and regulation in place. And we see $2k-3k

I thought we resolved that issue or working on it, so the block goes to higher then 2 or 20 mb whatever gaven said.

And working on it before that fork issue becomes a mess for us.

As for the other 2nd scenario, I see it more towards the online banks that dont have a physical branch like ally picking it up for any optional credit card payment form or something.

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:32:06 AM

The bullish vibe is certainly comming, but I don't expect any crazy surges through the summer. What's for granted is before this year ends we'll have a bubble party, with a hopefully new established floor which doubles the current average of the past months.
rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:35:26 AM

People here don't expect slowish rises. They expect massive bull rund
romjpn

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:33:55 AM

I think the bearish trend is ending.
But is it preparing for another 2013 like bull run or a slow rise is the question. Cheesy

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
pleaseexplainagain

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:42:08 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 06:55:31 AM by pleaseexplainagain

not sure why people are feeling a bullish vibe.

I consider we were rightly slowly coming down off the willy bot high and then 1 or a few big players set out to stop it going below $200. the fact that we have after sustained efforts on their part now got a small rise is to me just the bumps in any market. Only a few weeks ago everyone was saying we are not going to see the price go up until we have 'new' demand. To my mind that has not arrived so there is no change in where things are at.

I am hoping it to go (be allowed to go) below $200 or even down as far as say $60 and then have a "clean", "true' climb  - to the extent that is possible while speculation is still the main reason for current short term buying /selling (ie slim chance)  Roll Eyes
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:43:05 AM

More pump and dumps. Doubt we'll ever see 300 again but pretty sure we'll see 200 again.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:13:11 AM

More pump and dumps. Doubt we'll ever see 300 again but pretty sure we'll see 200 again.

Doubt we'll ever see 300 again?? What in the world makes you say that? People are expecting price to be measured in thousands, and you're not allowing price move of ~50$..
Just because price was falling all this time doesn't mean it will continue to do so, it's bound to reach bottom eventually, and many of us agree that it allready did.
It's time to think positive, rather than just doom it day in,day out.

cheers
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 07:23:31 AM

we're lucky to see the price go above $300, and even if it goes above $300, next challenge will be the price staying above that level. can't see $500 happen this year.

Doesn't have to happen this year.

Before the first halving the price was low even a month or two after the halving. Then the fun began.

This time it may happen sooner because people are looking at the trend for the last time and might buy earlier in anticipation.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:26:19 AM

People here don't expect slowish rises. They expect massive bull rund

then they cry when there is a massive dump after it

we really need a slow climbing and nothing else, like it is now is good enough already no need to force the market, to skyrocket it will correct itself toward upward slowly
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:30:53 AM

Ehhh no...
Pay attention to the market. Just look at yesterday.
It took about 8000 btc to go from 243 to 248. It took about 600 btc to bring it back again to 243.
Currently greatly overpriced and there is hardly any room to go up even with a lot of pumping being attempted,  it will fail.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
pleaseexplainagain

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:00:45 AM

Ehhh no...
Pay attention to the market. Just look at yesterday.
It took about 8000 btc to go from 243 to 248. It took about 600 btc to bring it back again to 243.
Currently greatly overpriced and there is hardly any room to go up even with a lot of pumping being attempted,  it will fail.

these sort of ups and downs on odd volumes are interesting but in no way indicate failure. bitcoin worked at 10c , at $5,  at $1000 and now $2xx.
it is a solid idea. it is also very new (we do not even have a "trusted'  exchange yet as seen by the man in the street) so there is much more room for success. Gold and fiat have had a long time to settle into bed - bitcoin is so new it has not even found the bedroom let alone the bed. A bit of wandering in the hallway is not failure just immaturity
1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:05:06 AM

after some user out of bitcoinnodes and some founder out of bitcoin dev i have bad feeling about bitcoin
i know we have big forum to communication and discousin about bitcoin, but that not enough for it

we need more founder (big founder) and more investor to running bitcoin nodes and mining bitcoin
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:13:06 AM

Doubt we'll ever see 300 again?? What in the world makes you say that? People are expecting price to be measured in thousands, and you're not allowing price move of ~50$..
Just because price was falling all this time doesn't mean it will continue to do so, it's bound to reach bottom eventually, and many of us agree that it allready did.
It's time to think positive, rather than just doom it day in,day out.

cheers

I say that because of the massive willy bot bubble chart that is btc price. And the reason I think it will be tough to see $300 again is because the last time it got in that range was the Coinbase pump. So maybe something like the Gemini exchange coming online will give it a pump but I doubt it will be that high considering how the Coinbase pump and dump turned out.
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:47:49 AM

That the bear market is really shifting.
We will see a slow rise for the summer wich is great and maybe a pre pump to 500 to test the waters. Meanwhile the fundamentals are getting ready for the next BIG pump when the halving begins.

bullish in a week and bearish in 1 year, wtf bitcoin.
im pretty sure bitcoin will go to sub $200

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:54:10 AM

i don't get the reason for all that white space at the end of OP but i think you are right. we are going to see a rise before the halving and leading to it, maybe up to $300 and back down again.

and after halving the real fun is going to take place

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: