Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need something developed like this in PHP  (Read 506 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:25:16 AM

I want a product comparing website that fetch date from other website.It will fetch product specification,price and product link and product image.

I have made some sketches of the website here it is

here is first page in which they will put the products and compare it with each other.

here is second page, this will be the product compared page in which the features,product image,product price and product link(to buy the product will be shown) will be shown.

Please tell me how much you will charge for this work? website will be automated it will fetch products from another wbesites
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinhosting

Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:33:06 AM

I'll send you a PM

muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:50:55 AM

i could have friends who do that in like 3 days just but i mean its a bit not soo diff to find i guess this topic will close soon

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:55:40 AM

i could have friends who do that in like 3 days just but i mean its a bit not soo diff to find i guess this topic will close soon

what do you mean?
szgal

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:20:24 AM

I think I can help you. I once wrote a scraper in PHP to scrape all the prices from a webshop.
What is your budget? How much time do you have for this? (a day, three days, a week, two weeks...)

And note that the other websites (where we fetch the product details) probably won't be happy about this... A cache may or may not help. You could pretend to be googlebot and download all of the products and only fetch new products that we didn't download.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:57:08 AM

I think I can help you. I once wrote a scraper in PHP to scrape all the prices from a webshop.
What is your budget? How much time do you have for this? (a day, three days, a week, two weeks...)

And note that the other websites (where we fetch the product details) probably won't be happy about this... A cache may or may not help. You could pretend to be googlebot and download all of the products and only fetch new products that we didn't download.

Whenever you can finish.I don't know how much btc it takes to develop it?
Data will be fetched once in a week and then saved in database.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:34:23 AM

still require
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: