Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of Citizens - Browser strategy game  (Read 647 times)
thomasdgr (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:15:07 AM

I would like to introduce to you the last game I developed.

AgeOfCitizens is a massive online multiplayer strategy game. You can register as a citizen of your country and help it grow economically, politically and extend its borders.

Game is clearly a browser game, no add-on needed to play.

Main Features:
- Construct your companies and produce goods necessary for you and your co-citizens.
- Fight against other citizens on the battlefield. Be careful, they are real citizens defending themselves!
- Become a politician and choose your country's future in cooperation with the other political members.
- Make friends and all together help your country conquer the AgeOfCitizens world!

I would appreciate if you could share your feedback, in this thread or in game forum.

Hopefully, bitcoin will be added soon if you want to support the game using your bicoin wallet.

You can join the game at: Age Of Citizens
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:59:35 PM

I would like to introduce to you the last game I developed.

AgeOfCitizens is a massive online multiplayer strategy game. You can register as a citizen of your country and help it grow economically, politically and extend its borders.

Game is clearly a browser game, no add-on needed to play.

Main Features:
- Construct your companies and produce goods necessary for you and your co-citizens.
- Fight against other citizens on the battlefield. Be careful, they are real citizens defending themselves!
- Become a politician and choose your country's future in cooperation with the other political members.
- Make friends and all together help your country conquer the AgeOfCitizens world!

I would appreciate if you could share your feedback, in this thread or in game forum.

Hopefully, bitcoin will be added soon if you want to support the game using your bicoin wallet.

You can join the game at: Age Of Citizens

I haven't tried the game but, going by your description, and a quick glance at the site's front page, it reminds me of MarketGlory, or maybe even GoldenBattles - the only difference being, this one doesn't seem to pay users for playing (or rather, allow them to convert in-game currency into real money), unlike those others. Do you have any intention of including such a feature in the future? It would certainly attract a lot of players, especially considering this is still a new game, and so, with less competitors. Smiley
thomasdgr (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:37:15 AM

No, there is no plan to reward users with money to play the game. I believe that you play a game for fun. There are thousands other ways to earn money over the internet.
thomasdgr (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:40:49 AM

Four months since game launch have passed and there are many improvements and many more to come. I am dropping this message as today is an ideal date to join the game. Elections take place and the country governments will be created for the rest of the month.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:11:38 PM

Four months since game launch have passed and there are many improvements and many more to come. I am dropping this message as today is an ideal date to join the game. Elections take place and the country governments will be created for the rest of the month.

Seems like eRepublik clone. i 2 clicked zilions of them Tongue
thomasdgr (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:33:37 PM

It is not a clone. Both are in the same genre though. Age of Citizens is made from scratch and has it's own unique features.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: