Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment opportunity, fusioning bitcoin to an existing system.  (Read 626 times)
jimmywales5 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:33:24 AM

Hello.

My name is Ryan and i want to share an original and new business model using bitcoin, i'm not new to bitcoin forum or ecosystem in fact i have an old account which i prefer to maintain in the anonymity on this situation.

What i'm looking for?

Well i'm looking for a large investor with 200-300 available bitcoins to start a new business in a country chosen by us but limited to a list I've already made.
Availability to travel to a country in Latin America (and to change residence if needed) (is where i'm living now) to discuss the business and to close the deal, before it, i will explain it over skype or a regular phone call.

If you want to be a full partner rather than just a shareholder, you will need to change your residence for around 6 months to this country because the business will be started here or on a similar country. (anyway the start region can be discussed if needed)

Benefits?

This will be a deal in person and all the points will be discussed there.

Investing less than a quarter of what you need for a single fast food franchise i can offer a company model that can evolve into a multi-million dollar company in little time, with huge profits and the opportunity to have complete rights over the company.

Send pm only members with the liquid solvency described above or the equivalent in USD or contact me at skype "ryank.anderson" .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: