Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2bacco coin UNMODERATED  (Read 2622 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:43:51 PM

The op of this thread, his posts were not constructive at all,
he was very negative, and rude, and started threatening to create
this 'unmoderated' thread,
I told this shoeonhead person that 2bacco coin is a crypto currency,
and I was launching 2bacco coin, the crypto currency, but shoeonhead seems to have become confused somehow, and started accusing.

I was up front about the premine from the start, I do not have fancy mining rigs, so haven't been mining, and it is reasonable that I would need to have coins to support the smokers advocacy work I do, but also to help support and pay for ongoing costs for 2bacco coin, and have been paying people to do things for 2bacco coin, and there are several bounties,
2bacco coin was not made  at any 'coingen'!

2bacco coin is the smoker friendly coin Smiley

'as more smokers buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coin, then 2bacco coin will become an ever more successful currency'
Okay I'm not going to be an asshole right now okay but I would like if you would quit making up shit like the coin isn't coingen mate. Only coingen coins put all the wallet.dat and blkindex.dat and shit in the same folder as the wallet okay! Regular coins will create an %APPDATA%/Roaming folder for that stuff but coingen coins just put it right in the same folder as the wallet.  Even OCMINER said it was coingen and I'm pretty sure that guy knows what he is talking about! You have to quit lying about the coin okay!!! No one cares that you paid to have a coin made!! Tons of people do it everyday!! Just some people aren't as cheap and splurge to not have a totally noticeable clone copy coin which is coingen!! We get it you like smoking and you maybe do truly believe in trying to get a store to accept 2BACCO coins for smokes but you also would have no problem dumping your 12% premine if the price of your coin went to 1k a coin would you?Huh NO YOU WOULDN'T cause then you could walk away with a couple BTC from what maybe cost you 0.05 BTC to have made for you!! I mean you didn't even know anything about the coin or how to do anything with your coin so you obviously had it made by someone you paid to have it made! We don't care!!!! Now we have stopped posting in your thread so I would appreciate it if you kindly quit posting in this thread mate Cheesy See I didn't even say anything rude there Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bacco

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 02:10:44 AM

by the way, this thread is NOT an official 2bacco coin thread.

this shoeonhead is accusing in the op, and is likely a sock puppet for someone on the forum,

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A 2BACCO COIN THREAD

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:39:00 AM

by the way, this thread is NOT an official 2bacco coin thread.

this shoeonhead is accusing in the op, and is likely a sock puppet for someone on the forum,

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A 2BACCO COIN THREAD
Buddy people know it's not the official 2BACCO thread it's the unmoderated one because you self moderated yours and deleted posts that people were making when they were trying to help you Smiley Now just stop posting here cause all you do is bump it to the top everytime you post here and then I will bump it again because you post in here Smiley Good Luck with your coingen coin mate Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:27:07 AM

Next up - the support 2nd hand smoking coin
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:40:08 AM

2bacco dev deleted my posts too because I asked him questions about legality of purchasing cigarettes with 2bacco coins online moreover I just recommended him that he should make his website little more fancy. I have created thread in scam accusation. I sold all his coins. definitely a scammer in my book.

do not buy and stay away. He is most likely trying to dump his crap on other people. Dev shouldn't be deleting valid questions and criticism.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:19:01 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2015, 06:20:09 PM by TotalPanda

Only coingen coins put all the wallet.dat and blkindex.dat and shit in the same folder as the wallet okay!
FALSE
A dev with a regular coin can choose the folder he wants
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:16:02 AM

ouch 2bacco price is suffering a little in exchange, perhaps should be interestin to redefine roadmap of this coin
lanbo

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:29:28 AM

ouch 2bacco price is suffering a little in exchange, perhaps should be interestin to redefine roadmap of this coin

Yep need more buy support to stay alive or else it would be dead soon.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:32:58 AM

Yep need more buy support to stay alive or else it would be dead soon.

Cooins is dead for a while. No one want scam coin with broken network. these devs are no good, just buy coin and fail it.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:47:15 AM

dev was very keen. but found hisself in the unfortunate position of pushing cigarettes onto dumpers..

Only coingen coins put all the wallet.dat and blkindex.dat and shit in the same folder as the wallet okay!
FALSE
A dev with a regular coin can choose the folder he wants

old coin code puts them in the same folder. this implies that this coin is cloned from very old code, implies this is coingen coin.

but that's not a problem. it's like saying no-one should sell a CRT tv ever again.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
booktiger

Activity: 601
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:48:42 AM

No one want scam coin with broken network.

Wallet status: Online (25090 blocks)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: